Can't blame this guy, I prolly woulda done the same thing

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKO9JLCbORc]NFL - Baltimore Ravens Fan Freaking Out After Missed Feild Goal! - YouTube[/ame]

That was some good shit.

"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"

I'd have done the same thing.

The guy is a f*ckin' idiot.

Is this how modern day American males are supposed to act? We're supposed to get all upset when a team (who doesn't even know we exist) misses a field goal?

I watched the game too and I was shocked as most people were that he missed but that's the game. It's played by people and people are imperfect.

I recommend we, as American Males, look for something else to scream and yell about such as an out of control gov't that demands more and more in taxes but hardly ever listens to us.

No matter who wins the SuperBowl, Patriots or Giants, my life will still be the same, and so will yours.

The guy is a f*ckin' idiot.

Is this how modern day American males are supposed to act? We're supposed to get all upset when a team (who doesn't even know we exist) misses a field goal?

I watched the game too and I was shocked as most people were that he missed but that's the game. It's played by people and people are imperfect.

I recommend we, as American Males, look for something else to scream and yell about such as an out of control gov't that demands more and more in taxes but hardly ever listens to us.

No matter who wins the SuperBowl, Patriots or Giants, my life will still be the same, and so will yours.

His friends that were there were cheering for the Patriots just because he wanted the Ravens to win.

I'd have kicked them out too.

That was some good shit.

"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"

No, you would have thrown your purse at the TV (fortunately your limp wristed throw wouldn't be enough to damage the set) and peed your skirt while shrieking and pulling the braids out of your hair.

That was some good shit.

"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"

No, you would have thrown your purse at the TV (fortunately your limp wristed throw wouldn't be enough to damage the set) and peed your skirt while shrieking and pulling the braids out of your hair.

Sup, butthurtkotare!

You're pissed the Pats advanced again, huh?

You must be on your third or fourth tube of Preparation H by now.

:lol:

I have friends who are Giants fans. My best friend is a Patriots fan and a Flyers fan and a Colorado Rockies fan. We were watching a regular season game and the Flyers scored a goal and my buddy jumped up and started screaming and yelling about what a great shot it was. I thought he was gonna' knock the TV over.

The Flyers ended up losing the game. I told him; "See how much good that did, getting all upset?". It fell on deaf ears! :lol:

Hey, unless some team sends us a check, we shouldn't really care if they win or lose should we? In the Grand Scheme of things, the Super Bowl means nothing beyond just being a fun and entertaining TV show to watch.

We, as Men, need to save our righteous anger for issues that are far more important.

That was some good shit.

"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"

Sup, butthurtkotare!

MY team won (somehow). YOU have to wait for next season to watch your precious Jets, miss.

I have friends who are Giants fans. My best friend is a Patriots fan and a Flyers fan and a Colorado Rockies fan. We were watching a regular season game and the Flyers scored a goal and my buddy jumped up and started screaming and yelling about what a great shot it was. I thought he was gonna' knock the TV over.

The Flyers ended up losing the game. I told him; "See how much good that did, getting all upset?". It fell on deaf ears! :lol:

Hey, unless some team sends us a check, we shouldn't really care if they win or lose should we? In the Grand Scheme of things, the Super Bowl means nothing beyond just being a fun and entertaining TV show to watch.

We, as Men, need to save our righteous anger for issues that are far more important.

That's how you are and that's nice but your standards and expectations aren't the be all, end all.

So you don't get all that excited. Good for you :clap2:

My team being in the Super Bowl or any of my teams being in a Championship game or series is a lot more than just fun and entertaining TV to me and I'm far from alone in that regard.

i just dont get the football thing.....seems it is more a big social thing......everyone gathers at the house with the hugest flat screen tv and shouts at the screen....they want to see someone hurt....
they get drunk....shout more....

and this is what i miss?

Sup, butthurtkotare!

MY team won (somehow). YOU have to wait for next season to watch your precious Jets, miss.

You don't have a team.

You're just a butthurt pink hat Tim Tebow, First year player, fan.

They should have played Ricky Williams at the end and won the game. Bad coaching.

Who was it that got unsportsman like conduct yesterday, btw, for celebrating a touchdown?

i just dont get the football thing.....seems it is more a big social thing......everyone gathers at the house with the hugest flat screen tv and shouts at the screen....they want to see someone hurt....
they get drunk....shout more....

and this is what i miss?

They want to see their teams win first and foremost. The rest is the trimmings.

Boxing and MMA is where the idea is to see someone get hurt. I love that shit too.

They should have played Ricky Williams at the end and won the game. Bad coaching.

Who was it that got unsportsman like conduct yesterday, btw, for celebrating a touchdown?

That was Vernon Davis, the 49ers tight end.

its all bullshit....simple as that...harkens back to the day of rome if you ask me.....
look at the criminal records here.....*could you help me move this box, i need it to get on my high horse* vick, really dude, any chance i have had of considering football (o lets not kid ourselves it was always zero chance and always will be) anything other than a trash sport, played on convicts, watched by idiots......(yes i said idiots)....i just wont get over the vick thing...simple as that...

That's how you are and that's nice but your standards and expectations aren't the be all, end all.

My team being in the Super Bowl or any of my teams being in a Championship game or series is a lot more than just fun and entertaining TV to me and I'm far from alone in that regard.
Your teams? YOUR TEAMS? Are you a part owner of any team? Watching them on TV doesn't help them win championships although you might fantasize about it.

If you were to die tomorrow, the New England Patriots as an organization still wouldn't know that you even existed.

You would fight someone on the street if they were to insult the Patriots but what if that same person insulted the company you work for, the company that actually sends you a check and cares if you miss a day or two of work due to illness. You wouldn't do anything, in fact you prolly talk sh*t about them all day long don't ya'?

I know you're "far from being alone" in your views but we, as Men, need to get our priorities straight.

Last edited:

Your teams? YOUR TEAMS? Are you a part owner of any team? Watching them on TV doesn't help them win championships although you might fantasize about it.

If you were to die tomorrow, the New England Patriots as an organization still wouldn't know that you even existed.

You would fight someone on the street if they were to insult the Patriots but what if that same person insulted the company you work for, the company that actually sends you a check and cares if you miss a day or two of work due to illness. You wouldn't do anything, in fact you prolly talk sh*t about them all day long don't ya'?

I know you're "far from being alone" in your views but we, as Men, need to get our priorities straight.

My teams:

Patriots
Red Sox
Bruins
Celtics

I buy tickets to their games and I buy their gear. I pour my emotions into them when they play. Without me and millions like me those teams don't exist. They are absolutely my teams.

What a douchebag argument you are trying to make.

You sounds like a guy who throws a ball like Obama.

Forum List

Back