Can't blame this guy, I prolly woulda done the same thing

Funny you say that!

I cooked a beef stew yesterday for the game too!

:beer:

How the fuck did that guy miss that field goal?:confused:

Some people are laying some of the blame on the holder for holding the ball with his left hand.

Others are questioning the Ravens for not calling time out or taking a delay of game instead of rushing the kick.

I think despite all that the guy just choked. I've been there and dealt with seeing that happen in front of my eyes before. It's never fun and I feel bad for the Ravens fans who were no doubt slow to get out of bed today.

But those guys played a great game. Both the Ravens, and their fans have nothing to be ashamed of.

Agreed.

How about the stunned looks on the faces of the players as the cameras panned by. Damn ... I'm happy it wasn't our Pats.

How the fuck did that guy miss that field goal?:confused:

Some people are laying some of the blame on the holder for holding the ball with his left hand.

Others are questioning the Ravens for not calling time out or taking a delay of game instead of rushing the kick.

I think despite all that the guy just choked. I've been there and dealt with seeing that happen in front of my eyes before. It's never fun and I feel bad for the Ravens fans who were no doubt slow to get out of bed today.

But those guys played a great game. Both the Ravens, and their fans have nothing to be ashamed of.

Agreed.

How about the stunned looks on the faces of the players as the cameras panned by. Damn ... I'm happy it wasn't our Pats.

Yeah, they were all in shock at what they were seeing.

I'm happy we didn't see OT.

You missed the absolutely delicious beef stew I cooked in my crockpot and all the hoopin' and hollarin' my husband and I did when that bozo missed the FG.

I hope the Patriots win the Superbowl, with the way the Celtics are playing Boston can use something good right about now.

I was hoping we'd be going up against the 49ers. Pft. No such luck. I haven't been following basketball but a good friend of mine is going to the game tonight.

Boy I would stay as far away from the game tonight as possible, the Celts are playing the Magic tonight and we have absolutely NO answer for Dwight Howard, he might have a career game tonight, Marcin Fuckin Gortat from the Suns dropped 24 points and 12 boards on us Friday, so Dwight might even double up on that.

That was some good shit.

"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"
"Get the fuck out!"

I'd have done the same thing.

That vid should've been titled, "When Gay Ravens Fans Watch Football".
I would have at least broken shit and committed at least one assault.
But then again, I'm an Eagles fan.

Forum List

Back