Candy Crawley Just Lied During The Debate To Help Obama

No. The President did lie. Crowley was wrong and YOU are, of course, just a fucking hack lying cock sucker.

Here is what the Asshole in Chief said in the Rose Garden:

And you can't attack the source, you pissant motherfucking liar, because the source is the idiot's own White House:
President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi | The White House

Go ahead, you lying scumbag. FIND the word "terrorism" in his "speech," you bitch.

That is not the full transcript...THIS is:

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

Or, watch the video in your link, move forward to 4:18
Thanks for posting the whole thing. Of course Obama and Crowley were correct.

No they weren't.

He mentioned terrorism but he did not spell out clearly then nor for 2 weeks that it was not only an act of terror, because he avoided that word, but an organized preplanned attack. He claimed that it was a spontaneous protest over a video for two solid weeks....a protest that never happened, and he claimed it carried over to an all out assault.

Everybody knows Barrack Obama tried to blame this on a movie and regardless if he used the "T" word or not once in a speech, we all know Obama tried to blame it on a movie, so don't act like a 3rd grader and try to stick to your guns when you're firing blanks.

Well Obama did and he got the moderator to agree with him. No surprise there, because she is one of his strongest supporters. She personally said that when Romney picked Ryan it was like a "Death Wish".

It was obviously a set-up and the moderator was in on it, obviously. I don't think rational voters were in any way impressed with the game playing that went on. In fact I think they've had it up to here about all of the games Obama plays with words.

Last edited:
No. The President did lie. Crowley was wrong and YOU are, of course, just a fucking hack lying cock sucker.

Here is what the Asshole in Chief said in the Rose Garden:

And you can't attack the source, you pissant motherfucking liar, because the source is the idiot's own White House:
President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi | The White House

Go ahead, you lying scumbag. FIND the word "terrorism" in his "speech," you bitch.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

You have to remember, Mudwhistle is the same guy who indicated that killing Bin Laden was a mistake, thought Obama lied about killing OBL, has alleged that Obama is still taking illegal drugs....

He's thoroughly frustrated that he has to support Romney whom he knows doesn't give two shits about him...

This latest splitting of the hairs is just another manifestation of that frustration.

No they weren't.

He mentioned terrorism but he did not spell out clearly then nor for 2 weeks that it was not only an act of terror, because he avoided that word, but an organized preplanned attack. He claimed that it was a spontaneous protest over a video for two solid weeks....a protest that never happened, and he claimed it carried over to an all out assault.

Everybody knows Barrack Obama tried to blame this on a movie and regardless if he used the "T" word or not once in a speech, we all know Obama tried to blame it on a movie, so don't act like a 3rd grader and try to stick to your guns when you're firing blanks.

Well Obama did and he got the moderator to agree with him. No surprise there, because she is one of his strongest supporters. She personally said that when Romney picked Ryan it was like a "Death Wish".

It was obviously a set-up and the moderator was in on it, obviously. I don't think rational voters were in any way impressed with the game playing that went on. In fact I think they've had it up to here about all of the games Obama plays with words.

Your hatred of our President won't allow any FACTS to interrupt your false attack on him.

Security Fears Hobble Inquiry on Libya Attack

September 28, 2012

BENGHAZI, Libya — Sixteen days after the death of four Americans in an attack on a United States diplomatic mission here, fears about the near-total lack of security have kept F.B.I. agents from visiting the scene of the killings and forced them to try to piece together the complicated crime from Tripoli, more than 400 miles away.

“It’s a cavalcade of obstacles right now,” said a senior American law enforcement official who is receiving regular updates on the Benghazi investigation and who described the crime scene, which has been trampled on, looted and burned, as so badly “degraded” that even once F.B.I. agents do eventually gain access, “it’ll be very difficult to see what evidence can be attributed to the bad guys.”

Piecing together exactly how Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans died here would be difficult even under the best of conditions. But the volatile security situation in post-Qaddafi Libya has added to the challenge of determining whether it was purely a local group of extremists who initiated the fatal assault or whether the attackers had ties to international terrorist groups, as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton suggested Wednesday.

The Libyan government has advised the F.B.I. that it cannot ensure the safety of the American investigators in Benghazi. So agents have been conducting interviews from afar, relying on local Libyan authorities to help identify and arrange meetings with witnesses to the attack and working closely with the Libyans to gauge the veracity of any of those accounts.

“There’s a chance we never make it in there,” said a senior law enforcement official.

more

I just saw the video.

Obama used the words "acts of terror" in the Rose Garden.

This thread is bogus.

But what acts of terror was he talking about?

That's important. Obviously for weeks afterward he wanted to blame the attacks on a non-existent protest.

What debate were you talking about in the title?

I guess since you didn't put a date on it, we just just assume you're talking about some random debate somewhere? The same way you're "assuming" that Obama just happened to make a statement about terrorism and it had nothing to do with an attack by terrorists?

Seriously...have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately? How can you?

No they weren't.

Your hatred of our President won't allow any FACTS to interrupt your false attack on him.

September 28, 2012

BENGHAZI, Libya — Sixteen days after the death of four Americans in an attack on a United States diplomatic mission here, fears about the near-total lack of security have kept F.B.I. agents from visiting the scene of the killings and forced them to try to piece together the complicated crime from Tripoli, more than 400 miles away.

“It’s a cavalcade of obstacles right now,” said a senior American law enforcement official who is receiving regular updates on the Benghazi investigation and who described the crime scene, which has been trampled on, looted and burned, as so badly “degraded” that even once F.B.I. agents do eventually gain access, “it’ll be very difficult to see what evidence can be attributed to the bad guys.”

Piecing together exactly how Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans died here would be difficult even under the best of conditions. But the volatile security situation in post-Qaddafi Libya has added to the challenge of determining whether it was purely a local group of extremists who initiated the fatal assault or whether the attackers had ties to international terrorist groups, as Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton suggested Wednesday.

The Libyan government has advised the F.B.I. that it cannot ensure the safety of the American investigators in Benghazi. So agents have been conducting interviews from afar, relying on local Libyan authorities to help identify and arrange meetings with witnesses to the attack and working closely with the Libyans to gauge the veracity of any of those accounts.

“There’s a chance we never make it in there,” said a senior law enforcement official.

more

My hatred?

So you think that because he's black I hate him?

My problem with Obama is that he's lazy, he's a liar, and he never accepts blame when blame is due. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

My problem with Obama is even last night he claimed to have accepted the blame but we all know Hillary flew to Peru and accepted the blame.

My problem with Obama is that he is tearing this country apart and he thinks it's a fucken joke.

My problem with Obama is that I feel he never should have run for President because he obviously isn't suited for the job. He's more suited for being a Senator, although he doesn't work hard enough to even do that job.

Last edited:
All we hear from Obama when things go wrong is excuses and then he goes into blame-throwing.

We don't need someone who does that. We need someone who accepts responsibility rather than constantly blaming Bush or Romney or whomever they decide is the Strawman of the moment.

The stock answer coming from Obama is he is so concerned about the problems we face and he wants to do something about it.

Then he doesn't.

I'm tired of hearing of how concerned he is about problems he cannot or will not deal with.

All we hear from Obama when things go wrong is excuses and then he goes into blame-throwing.

We don't need someone who does that. We need someone who accepts responsibility rather than constantly blaming Bush or Romney or whomever they decide is the Strawman of the moment.

Lets see how the Romney backers are reacting:

Blame the BLS
Blame the Media
Blame the Pollsters
Blame the Moderators

Where did you all affix responsibility for the Romney campaign to Governor Romney?

Hmmmm?

Feel free to show us examples where you personally criticized Romney and cited his many faults.

Obama said "act of terror" in GENERAL terms....he NEVER said the Libya attack was an Act of Terrorism! But you guys just make yourselves feel better and keep believing his lies.....you don't know any better and you'll never call him out on any lies he makes anyway!

“The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.
“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts…No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12

“The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.
“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts…No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

You're a day late and a dollar short Dick.

And I noticed you cut out the reference to the 9/11 2001 attacks that preceded these comments.

Last edited:
No they weren't.

September 28, 2012

more

My hatred?

My problem with Obama is that he's lazy, he's a liar, and he never accepts blame when blame is due. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

My problem with Obama is even last night he claimed to have accepted the blame but we all know Hillary flew to Peru and accepted the blame.

My problem with Obama is that he is tearing this country apart and he thinks it's a fucken joke.

My problem with Obama is that I feel he never should have run for President because he obviously isn't suited for the job. He's more suited for being a Senator, although he doesn't work hard enough to even do that job.

Holy shit! Are you kidding me??? WHERE did you come up with that 'because he's black' crap? I never even hinted that. So it could have only come from one source and one source only...YOU. So, it must reveals an underlying truth.

You're a day late and a dollar short Dick.

And I noticed you cut out the reference to the 9/11 2001 attacks that preceded these comments.

Not really. He was clearly addressing the events in Libya, on 9/11/12. But you sure seem hell bent on word twisting to make it appear that he personally didn't consider this to be an act of terror, even if it were just a vigilante mob gone wild. You seem to like Republicans like Bush, who'll just shoot from the hip, without facts. I'd rather a smarter president, like Obama, who will gather facts to make his decisions. Using facts to support a predefined policy is what caused us to spend over a trillion dollars of Chinese money in the Iraq war.

For all you righties splitting hairs about what was said what are you going to say when the truth about what happens comes out and the people responsible are brought to justice. Are you going to say that although President Obama tasked the SEALs he didn't actually do anything? Or will you just move to the next topic no matter of what importance?

Rights can have a gallon of honey and a teaspoon of vinegar and they will run around like loonies screaming about the vinegar. It is how the govern. They can't see the big picture. They don't make delicious treats with the honey. They make vinegar cookies and try to shove them down everyone's throat.

Romney "flatlining" on "life support" and nose continue to grow with the same old lies. Obama the "come back kid." 0bama won 18 out of the 20 questions. Romney was definitely in pain. Obama was more honest than Romney.
The day after the attack, even though no facts were out, obama insinuated it was a terrorist attack without taking it on facts not received. Read between the lines if you can.
Obama put Romney in a cage and kept him there though out the debate.

September 28, 2012

more

My hatred?

Holy shit! Are you kidding me??? WHERE did you come up with that 'because he's black' crap? I never even hinted that. So it could have only come from one source and one source only...YOU. So, it must reveals an underlying truth.

I stop wondering if people like MUD is on the same page, but they are not even on the same planet. They listen but hear what they want to hear. Romney is a salesman and salesmen cannot be trusted. The federal government is not a corporation and cannot be run like a corporation.

Remember the last businessman we had in office?

Obama came across most honest and trustworthy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...tage-and-what-it-means-for-the-second-debate/

Last edited:
For all you righties splitting hairs about what was said what are you going to say when the truth about what happens comes out and the people responsible are brought to justice. Are you going to say that although President Obama tasked the SEALs he didn't actually do anything? Or will you just move to the next topic no matter of what importance?

Rights can have a gallon of honey and a teaspoon of vinegar and they will run around like loonies screaming about the vinegar. It is how the govern. They can't see the big picture. They don't make delicious treats with the honey. They make vinegar cookies and try to shove them down everyone's throat.

Security was in place and evacuation was success by U.S. and Libyan security. Terrorist NEVER got to the four that dies from smoke inhalation. More sucurity would nto have prevented the fire and the four could not be found and could not be evacuated. Other american did, why didn't they?
That's the sum of the question. "when the truth comes out." It was not out the day after.
Use the small village idiot brain you have.

Forum List

Back