Democrats running for office

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Why is it that Democrats who run for office are all pathological liars and sociopath's? The Clinton's are infamous for their inability to tell the truth on even irrelevant and insignificant issues (such as Hillary telling the press during the 2008 primaries that her plane "landed under sniper fire" in another country when nobody had even asked her and telling the obvious truth - that the Secret Service would never allow that - wouldn't have harmed her campaign in any way). And of course, Slick Willy's mountain of lies are well documented ("I did not inhale", "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"). And Barack Obama may actually be the one person in history who has been caught in as many lies as the Clinton's (from the IRS scandal to the Benghazi scandal, to the Fast-n-Furious scandal, to his "evolving view" on gay marriage, to his lies about what he knew, when he knew it), it never ends with Obama.

Now we can add this Democrat to the list. A man that couldn't hack BUDs training but went around wearing the Navy Seal trident anyway (incidentally - what is it with Democrats obsession with pretending to be Navy Seals? Almost every idiot caught pretending to be a Navy Seal turns out to be a Democrat). Maybe that makes sense since the party and their ideology appears to attract nothing but pathological liars and sociopath's.

He Wore a Navy SEAL Trident Without Earning It and Now He's Running For Congress

Why is it that Democrats who run for office are all pathological liars and sociopath's? The Clinton's are infamous for their inability to tell the truth on even irrelevant and insignificant issues (such as Hillary telling the press during the 2008 primaries that her plane "landed under sniper fire" in another country when nobody had even asked her and telling the obvious truth - that the Secret Service would never allow that - wouldn't have harmed her campaign in any way). And of course, Slick Willy's mountain of lies are well documented ("I did not inhale", "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"). And Barack Obama may actually be the one person in history who has been caught in as many lies as the Clinton's (from the IRS scandal to the Benghazi scandal, to the Fast-n-Furious scandal, to his "evolving view" on gay marriage, to his lies about what he knew, when he knew it), it never ends with Obama.

Now we can add this Democrat to the list. A man that couldn't hack BUDs training but went around wearing the Navy Seal trident anyway (incidentally - what is it with Democrats obsession with pretending to be Navy Seals? Almost every idiot caught pretending to be a Navy Seal turns out to be a Democrat). Maybe that makes sense since the party and their ideology appears to attract nothing but pathological liars and sociopath's.

He Wore a Navy SEAL Trident Without Earning It and Now He's Running For Congress

Lying is a characteristic common to politicians. That said, the Clinton's and many other Ds have taken lying to new heights...and yet, their followers still love them.

This says much about their followers.

As little as 50 years ago, BJ Bubba would have been ruined by his horrendous actions with an intern and numerous lies associated with those actions, but today he is a rock star in the D party. That says much about the D party.

It's funny - the party that pretends to shed tears and screams the loudest about "sharing wealth", about "the evil 1%", about "helping" is always the greediest, most selfish people in America. Once again we see the Democrats in office (an astounding 61%) hoarding their wealth - unwilling to even help their friends in office (which would only help them achieve the policies they claim they want).

House Dems shame stingy members TheHill

And the rampant voter fraud gets even worse. Isn't it fascinating how the machines always just "happen" to inadvertently switch votes from Republican to Democrat? Just once I'd like to see the unfortunate malfunction change Democrat votes to Republican. But sadly, we'll never see that because conservatives have something liberals do not - integrity.

Md. Republicans Watch for Voting Machines That Flip

Liberalism is founded on lies and failed policies. Most of the average democrook voters are simply too stupid or preoccupied with who's porking who in hollywood to worry about who's drafting pork bills in congress and why that's a problem.

Then you have the sort of deliberately ignorant sycophantic voters and promoters of the leftist agenda in the media, the entertainment industry, in the unions and of course the bed wetters in forums like this. They're exposed to different points of view, but they're impervious to thinking. They're desperate to silence the voices that might cause some thinking within the average democrook demographic. They're complacent with any sort of fraud, any sort of lie and will adhere to whatever cult of personality the criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths of the international left promote.

As disgusted as I have been with the republicrat establishment I was happy to vote (R) in all the national and most of the state elections. I voted for several libertarians too, and I even voted for one democrat county judge. He was unopposed anyway, but I have paid attention to his rulings and he does not rule according to liberal partisanship.

How many liberals voted for anything but a democrook today? I'll be looking forward to the "green" results.

Republicans are really no better.... But sure, yeah most *elected Dems are crazy big liars, I can agree with that. Bush almost 100% lied, I don't know if he actually did anything conservative his whole time in office, a full 180 from his campaign promises. Just sayin it happens on both sides.

Republicans are really no better.... But sure, yeah most *elected Dems are crazy big liars, I can agree with that. Bush almost 100% lied, I don't know if he actually did anything conservative his whole time in office, a full 180 from his campaign promises. Just sayin it happens on both sides.

I was less afraid of government when he was in office in spite of the Patriot Act, but when the messiah got in it was clear why such a law was terrifying. Bush was not a great president. He might even be a good guy personally, but he gave too much "compromise" to wrong. They blew up government and authority and with that in place the moonbat messiah has us on the verge of a soviet republic.

You're also right about what he said on his way to office as opposed to what he did. I think the republicrat base was wary of that, and denied Romney the office because he was clearly pandering and was the sort of RINO Bush was and probably worse.

I hope we can get our collective shit together in 2 years and get a real candidate. As bad as Rick Perry is he'd be a better guy that the media favorites we're already being bombarded with.

I'm all in for Paul/Cruz 2016 (or vice versa)

Ouch! The Obama Administration not only on record admitting they had to deceive the American people about Obamacare, but they also refer to the American voter as "stupid". That's right liberals - this is what your masters in the Democrat Party think of you! They think you are stupid puppets who are not worthy of the truth....

In a newly surfaced video, one of Obamacare’s architects admits a “lack of transparency” helped the Obama administration and congressional Democrats pass the Affordable Care Act.

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” says the MIT economist who helped write Obamacare. “And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass.”

Obamacare Architect Admits Deceiving Americans to Pass Law

The lies they tell are coming back to haunt them more and more thanks to technology. It's great to see lying bite them in the ass...

Forum List

Back