Candidate Krystal Ball claims sexism lead to release of sexy pictures

Krystal Ball's response is to pull a Palin: "It's incredibly sexist" and "outrageous" that these pictures have emerged. She continues: "I'm angry at the way women in this country are unfairly treated in this regard when they step up and run for office." Because if a man sucked a rubber dick attached to the nose of another man, we would never publish that picture. Besides! What if we like politicians who pose with red dildos in their mouths, hmm?

Too funny. While I do not have an issue with a grown woman doing this sort of thing, (in fact I actually like it!), however, to immediately claim sexism is in very poor taste, and I do hope she loses because of it now. Sexism card, anyone?

kb-dirty-6a.jpeg

I fail to see the relevance of some stupid pics to one's ability to hold office.

Which is what she should have said when her opponent released these, CG. Not "my mean old male opponent is sexist".

Do you consider what her GOP opponent did to be a dirty trick? I don't. I think it comes close, but t'aint over the line...and I doubt there's a candidate anywhere who would have resisted the urge to publish these, on either side of the aisle.

she is an idiot, she has no chance against Whitman. Whitman voted against all stimulus type spending.

she is very dumb, democrats wouldn't have a problem with it nor would most independents. The faux prudish republicans might, so might the fossil who thought 27 was a kid.

not to mention that Wittman defeated Crabill with approximately 90% of the vote. He is well liked in his districts...and I'm one who is in his district. We've emailed him and this man Actually gave us a personal phone call to answer some questions we had during the Health Care debate. The man is very personable and most importantly he voted against: the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 during the financial crisis, against economic stimulus packages, and against the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010...so WIN WIN against the the cry baby.

not to mention that Ball has major issues with reporting her finances. Oh and even real clear politic's list this district anywhere on their site. That tells you that this race is over and Whitman will win.

Do these people, men/women really think that their past won't come back to haunt them in this day and age?

Witches, Dildos, Gay Sex, Affairs, Baby Daddies, Unwed Mothers, Pregnant Teens, Drugs, Whores, yada yada...............

Folks, PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT!

It's up to the public to forgive and forget.

That's what being young and dumb will cost you.

she can still win this race if she now quickly puts out (lol) a campaign vid, starting with:

"my name is krystal ball, and i am not a sexy santa sucking my reindeers nose dildo...

anymore.

.."

she can still win this race if she now quickly puts out (lol) a campaign vid, starting with:

"my name is krystal ball, and i am not a sexy santa sucking my reindeers nose dildo...

anymore.

.."

Not even that, hell she could offer up one free bj to every male in her district and she would still lose.

anymore.

.."

Not even that, hell she could offer up one free bj to every male in her district and she would still lose.

she could be as ugly as you and offering that she'd be more popular than Reagan

yeah afterwards head on down to the local clinic for your shot. *rolls eyes*

I wonder if her parents were major Styx fans by what they named her?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0S3tTifcq0[/ame]

Forum List

Back