Candidate Krystal Ball claims sexism lead to release of sexy pictures

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Candidate Krystal Ball claims sexism lead to release of sexy pictures

"Virginia Congressional candidate Krystal Ball went to a costume party when she was 22 dressed as a sexy Santa. Photos were taken of her goofing around with a sex toy. Now, six years later, her opponent has leaked the photos to the media. Simple gamesmanship, or sexism?"

Krystal Ball Photos: Sexism in Politics? - TIME NewsFeed

What a name, "Krystal Ball" the pictures are here:

9 Pictures of a Politician Sucking a Dildo Attached to a Man's Nose - Gallery

I recall Scott Brown pictures everywhere when he ran, so I am unsure if I agree with the sexism claim. She is sucking a dildo fer crying out loud. I think it would have been released if she were a male too.

You run for public office, your past goes under a microscope. That's how the game is played. This isn't sexism.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :cool:

Exactly, there was plenty of sexism during the last presidential campaign. We don't need to make it up now. Look at the things thrown at Hillary Clinton and Palin. People may dislike one or the other but for commentators on the news to hope that HRC will not emerge from a back room or a others to speculate if Plain is the mother of her children was sexism IMO.

Do these people, men/women really think that their past won't come back to haunt them in this day and age?

Witches, Dildos, Gay Sex, Affairs, Baby Daddies, Unwed Mothers, Pregnant Teens, Drugs, Whores, yada yada...............

Folks, PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT!

It's up to the public to forgive and forget.

The guy is the best one in thse photos. He has a dog-neckless and the women hold it.

I dont see the issue with the pics.... so what.... she has a personal life and she has a sense of humor

I dont get it :confused:

Who cares? She was 22, at a party, having fun. Besides, she's a Democrat. Don't all Democrats suck a dildo attached to a nose? Republicans try to hide such things, but I thought Democrats revelled in such shenanigans...

and she is running for congress at the age of 28yo?

Is that an attention stunt or does she have a resume?

Witches, Dildos, Gay Sex, Affairs, Baby Daddies, Unwed Mothers, Pregnant Teens, Drugs, Whores, yada yada...............

Jeez, Zulu... You make it sound like our elections are the Maury Povich show.

Who cares? She was 22, at a party, having fun. Besides, she's a Democrat. Don't all Democrats suck a dildo attached to a nose? Republicans try to hide such things, but I thought Democrats revelled in such shenanigans...

At least she has the right skills to get the Dems bills passed :tongue:

Is there ever a statute of limitations on stupid?

As Harding said, "my enemies I can handle. God save me from my friends."

Teach your daughter some moral and ethical values when she is young and this will not be a problem later on. And for those just chiming in, rule number 7. Do not take pictures depicting sex that will later be used against you in seeking jobs, momhood, or political office.

Sexism? Come on. You honestly think scandalous pictures of a male politician wouldnt come up?

Forum List

Back