Cancer growing

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Scientists are saying cancer is growing rapidly even among the young and they don't know why= pure lie.
Any one with half a brain knows 100% the corporations are selling us cancer, the govts play a part as well. Its a big booming business now. Satan truly rules this world.

Scientists are saying cancer is growing rapidly even among the young and they don't know why= pure lie.
Any one with half a brain knows 100% the corporations are selling us cancer, the govts play a part as well. Its a big booming business now. Satan truly rules this world.
Did you have a link to support your rediculous accusations?

Selling us cancer? I can't find any online. Can I get that on ebay?

Did you have a link to support your rediculous accusations?
Yahoo homepage today says cancer is growing rapidly in the young. Everyone knows they are selling us cancer. 0.3 amount in this product x the 20 products used daily makes it a huge increase. Not to mention the land, water and air, thus our food are all polluted with cancer causing things on top of that.

i do not know the role of government or satan in your explanation, but as a cancer survivor (and a camp lejeune marine) that environmental toxins, primarily dumped by industry, are a large factor in cancer.

Yahoo homepage today says cancer is growing rapidly in the young. Everyone knows they are selling us cancer. 0.3 amount in this product x the 20 products used daily makes it a huge increase. Not to mention the land, water and air, thus our food are all polluted with cancer causing things on top of that.
Yahoo homepage says this?

I searched on my own since, you didn't provide a link, and came up with this.
"About 9,910 children in the United States under the age of 15 will be diagnosed with cancer in 2023. Childhood cancer rates had been rising slightly for the past few decades, but have stabilized since 2010"

Well at least CA's Prop. 65 warnings cover all the bases. :laughing0301:

Warning__Gift2.png

Its in almost every product we use daily, and breathing, eating and drinking water. Its in plastic as well.
I think you started a good topic but it reeks of conspiracy and again you have no links.

In my opinion, cancers are being sold. They are being sold by lobbyists for the food and drug companies that save billions by injecting food with chemicals and all sorts of shit.

Is that what you mean?

This is a product of the standard American diet.
The food choices alone aren't responsible. It's,

Too many unfamiliar foods for your gut biome.
How much food (too much, not enough).
When eaten (when hungry, not hungry).
How eaten (thoroughly chewed or wolfed down).
Climate while eating (stressful mealtime drama, or relaxed).

Last edited:
diet is a huge part of lifestyle.

Diet is a huge part of life, period.

I'm a truck driver. I'm gone for WEEKS at a time away from home. I can only cook and freeze so much healthy home cooked food and keep it in the truck with me. Eventually I have to start eating junk because it's all we have access to at truck stops.

We also sit with the sun shining on us sometimes 7 or 8 hours a day through the side glass. We can put up a shade, but then that restricts our visibility out the side and to the rear from the side rear-view mirror that many truckers opt out of using a shade. They say I can deal with a melanoma easier than with a lawsuit from running over someone in an 80,000lb rig.

If you notice A LOT of older truckers have a scar on their left arm. That's from skin cancer being removed from the sun shining through the glass onto their left arm for decades.

Last edited:
I think you started a good topic but it reeks of conspiracy and again you have no links.

In my opinion, cancers are being sold. They are being sold by lobbyists for the food and drug companies that save billions by injecting food with chemicals and all sorts of shit.

Is that what you mean?
they fill the beef and chicken with hormones, them wonder what is turning the kids trans?

4th world shithole. Move somewhere decent. Uruguay ? Ecuador ? Panama...New Zealand. Nam, Thailand ?

Forum List

Back