Canadian Parliament gives standing ovation to Nazi war criminal.

When did the Nazis fight alongside the Finns, you stupid commie twat?
I apologize, I forgot that you were educated in an American school.

Siege of Leningrad, 900-day siege, prolonged siege (September 8, 1941 - January 27, 1944)) of the city of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) in the Soviet Union by German and Finnish armed forces during World War II.

Finland was aligned with the Germans, but was not formally an Axis member. Yet the country was a signatory of the Anti-Comintern Pact. The German troops were stationed in northern Finland. The Finnish Army advanced deep into the Soviet territory(1941–1944).

I apologize, I forgot that you were educated in an American school.

Siege of Leningrad, 900-day siege, prolonged siege (September 8, 1941 - January 27, 1944)) of the city of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) in the Soviet Union by German and Finnish armed forces during World War II.

Finland was aligned with the Germans, but was not formally an Axis member. Yet the country was a signatory of the Anti-Comintern Pact. The German troops were stationed in northern Finland. The Finnish Army advanced deep into the Soviet territory(1941–1944).

So, 1941?

Selling hard drugs like cocaine and heroin to drug users? Against the law? So what, in this Marxist dystopian world.

Canada is a Marxist shytehole. Just notice the Marxist poster in the back? Whatever happened to trying to help drug addicts instead of literally GIVING THEM THE THING THAT KILLS THEM?!

Canadians have lost the mental acuity to discern and so it's on the way to the Marxist chopping block.

Canada is a Marxist shytehole.
Marxist? Why not Reptiloid or, for example, Jupiterian? Because capitalists like to attach the word Marxism to any of their adventures?
The abolition of private ownership of the means of production is Marxism. Not LBGT and other bourgeois means to distract workers from fighting for their rights against the capitalist class.

Trudeau: "There is no reason to emphasize this unfortunate pensioner in our parliament. After all, we strictly warned him not to shout: "Sieg Heil!" in response to our standing ovation in his honor."

Forum List

Back