Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

California Approves Public Orgy - Folsom Street Fair is Back Again | Worldview Weekend

"It seems almost too fantastic to believe, but it's true. This Sunday, criminal activity and sexual perversion will once again fill San Francisco's public streets, with the shameful blessing of Mayor Gavin Newsom, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger," said Barber.

Barber continued, "During the Folsom Street Fair, hundreds, if not thousands, of fully nude men walk the public streets engaging in oral sex, sodomy, and some of the most debauched and vile acts of sadomasochism. These outrageous activities happen in broad daylight. Children are allowed to, and do, attend this event and are witness to this nudity and public sex. This is nothing short of child abuse. Where are the police, you ask? They're ordered to stand by and watch as this criminal activity occurs right in front of them. In the past, the San Francisco Police Department hosted a police recruiting booth at the event."

"Those who engage in this perversion - as well as Folsom Street organizers - are in clear violation of no less than three California state laws (Sections 311.6, 313 and 314 of the California Code) and perhaps more. Each violation is punishable by up to six months in jail. Yet Mayor Newsom and the San Francisco police willfully and knowingly allow this lawlessness and vile perversion to take place in public," Barber stated.

Terms of service prevents me from showing the pictures of this fair in San FranSICKO...................

Pelosi areas of control................and they do PERVERTED ass shit in public in front of kids..........google it.........and look at what the Far left accept........

Unbelievable.

and most lefties - dems consider the things that your post describes to be FREEDOM and Liberty Eagle .

Here`s the Canadian Criminal code that put him in hot water. A good lawyer shouldn`t have too much trouble getting this moron off the hook.
Criminal Code
Do you have the code for lewd sex acts done in front of children in Canada? Thanks if you could post the link.
I do not have that code but feel free to look it up yourself and enlighten us. I don`t know about these "lewd sex acts done in front of children" so fill me in.

i went to a 'gay pride' parade in 'w.hollywood' a few years ago . All sorts of sexual weirdness was on display and kids were there . By now i figure that the kids are practicing wierdos . ----------------- As far as descriptions , someone posted a description of the Folson Street gay pride festival. I'll link it is i can find it August .

End times headlines, nutcase?
Maybe the loon shouldn’t be harassing gay people, freakazoid.

Oh.....Sooooo this is "harassing gay people" and "he deserves jail"......???

But Gay people knowingly and deliberately going into a Christian business, demanding they bake a gay wedding cake, then suing them because they refuse is perfectly fine?

I....I....am at a loss for words.........so 'll be nice......gfy ah

I used to be ok with gay people....I'm changing.

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

Well wonder how the leftards will handle it all when it blows back on themn.
No free speech in Canada?
Must be more to this story ...

Liberals are tending the way, more and more.

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

End times headlines, nutcase?

Maybe the loon shouldn’t be harassing gay people, freakazoid.

How long do you want him in jail for, for the crime of disagreeing with you?

California Approves Public Orgy - Folsom Street Fair is Back Again | Worldview Weekend

"It seems almost too fantastic to believe, but it's true. This Sunday, criminal activity and sexual perversion will once again fill San Francisco's public streets, with the shameful blessing of Mayor Gavin Newsom, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger," said Barber.

Barber continued, "During the Folsom Street Fair, hundreds, if not thousands, of fully nude men walk the public streets engaging in oral sex, sodomy, and some of the most debauched and vile acts of sadomasochism. These outrageous activities happen in broad daylight. Children are allowed to, and do, attend this event and are witness to this nudity and public sex. This is nothing short of child abuse. Where are the police, you ask? They're ordered to stand by and watch as this criminal activity occurs right in front of them. In the past, the San Francisco Police Department hosted a police recruiting booth at the event."

"Those who engage in this perversion - as well as Folsom Street organizers - are in clear violation of no less than three California state laws (Sections 311.6, 313 and 314 of the California Code) and perhaps more. Each violation is punishable by up to six months in jail. Yet Mayor Newsom and the San Francisco police willfully and knowingly allow this lawlessness and vile perversion to take place in public," Barber stated.

Wow. Sodom & Gomorrah......just like the Bible said. Magnitude 10 in 5....4....3...2....1.....

I haven't read the whole thread, but if true, that is insane. But I guess not too surprising, considering this upside down world we live in. The sad thing is, the anti-freedom people who support this sort of thing don't even realize they're shooting themselves in the foot… They don't understand that freedom of speech means freedom even for those who say things you don't like… And when you shut down freedom for others, eventually it's going to come around to you. And no one will be there when that happens.

No free speech in Canada?
Must be more to this story ...

No hate speech in Canada. Period.

If the guy was arrested, it means he’s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop.

Yes he could go to jail but it’s unlikely for a first offence.

I haven't read the whole thread, but if true, that is insane. But I guess not too surprising, considering this upside down world we live in. The sad thing is, the anti-freedom people who support this sort of thing don't even realize they're shooting themselves in the foot… They don't understand that freedom of speech means freedom even for those who say things you don't like… And when you shut down freedom for others, eventually it's going to come around to you. And no one will be there when that happens.

They keep forgetting that they are a small majority and are upsetting a LOT of the majority.
Political correctness and government guns are the ONLY thing between them and big trouble with the majority.
No wonder they scream for more big government.

Just out of curiosity, and given that there are over 42,000 religions in the world, how does one come to conclude that theirs is truth?

This is, of course, a lie.

Forum List

Back