Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

No hate speech in Canada. Period.

If the guy was arrested, it means he’s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop...Yes he could go to jail but it’s unlikely for a first offence.
Do people in Canada who do sex crimes against kids, like exposing them via invitation to watch deviant lewd behavior, go to jail on the first offense?

Are people in Canada legally allowed to protect children from these crimes? Just curious. I'm not from Canada so I don't know how their laws protecting kids work.

Yes they do.
Ok so there are laws in Canada protecting kids from seeing lewd sexual or sexualized acts done by adults who invite them to watch.

So...how are many of the participants at LGBT pride in public not getting arrested? I mean the entire parade is ABOUT the celebration of deviant sexuality, even in the absence of dry humping & other lewd displays & gestures. How is that legal to expose kids to in Canada?

For instance, could any of the displays or acts in the parade be done separately outside a schoolyard at recess the next day, legally? Thanks in advance for your detailed explanation of this legal paradox dragonlady. I'd like to know how Canada resolves or explains it.

41e497a66c5a555c391feee432007fdb.png

Is this vv "Zod"?

pervert.jpeg

The DEMOCRATIC LOON LEFT ARE BUSY TEACHING THEIR KIDS TO BE THIS WAY

36396299_10214911706959458_5011920143702294528_n.jpg

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

Well wonder how the leftards will handle it all when it blows back on themn.
No free speech in Canada?
Must be more to this story ...

If the guy was arrested, it means he’s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop.

Yes he could go to jail but it’s unlikely for a first offence.
He is a serial offender. He probably needs psychiatric help raher than prison but how likely is that ?

California Approves Public Orgy - Folsom Street Fair is Back Again | Worldview Weekend

"It seems almost too fantastic to believe, but it's true. This Sunday, criminal activity and sexual perversion will once again fill San Francisco's public streets, with the shameful blessing of Mayor Gavin Newsom, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger," said Barber.

Barber continued, "During the Folsom Street Fair, hundreds, if not thousands, of fully nude men walk the public streets engaging in oral sex, sodomy, and some of the most debauched and vile acts of sadomasochism. These outrageous activities happen in broad daylight. Children are allowed to, and do, attend this event and are witness to this nudity and public sex. This is nothing short of child abuse. Where are the police, you ask? They're ordered to stand by and watch as this criminal activity occurs right in front of them. In the past, the San Francisco Police Department hosted a police recruiting booth at the event."

"Those who engage in this perversion - as well as Folsom Street organizers - are in clear violation of no less than three California state laws (Sections 311.6, 313 and 314 of the California Code) and perhaps more. Each violation is punishable by up to six months in jail. Yet Mayor Newsom and the San Francisco police willfully and knowingly allow this lawlessness and vile perversion to take place in public," Barber stated.

This is from Matt Barber and "Liberty Counsel," who are known bigots and cult crazies and certainly not credible sources. Surely there are police in attendance to arrest people who get out of hand.

No hate speech in Canada. Period.....If the guy was arrested, it means he’s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop.

He is a serial offender. He probably needs psychiatric help raher than prison but how likely is that ?

Do you think that people who regularly do lewd sex acts in pride parades where they know children are invited to watch need psychiatric help? How about if those same people do those same acts the next day just outside a playground at recess? Psychiatric help needed then possibly?

What are the laws in Canada regarding exposing children to lewd sexual behaviors?

She's afraid to say "yes" apparently.

I mean, I would just, address that, but libs tend to get SOOOOOo wiggly when you call them on their fascism.

They can be soooo insanely obvious about something, like jailing people for speaking, or supporting political violence, and then when you comment on it,

they come up with the most insane explanations for why they did not say, what they so obviously said.

This is from Matt Barber and "Liberty Counsel," who are known bigots and cult crazies and certainly not credible sources. Surely there are police in attendance to arrest people who get out of hand.

Please direct us to links of arrests made at the Folsom Street Fair for lewd acts in public or in front of children. Thanks!

No hate speech in Canada. Period.....If the guy was arrested, it means he’s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop.

Do you think that people who regularly do lewd sex acts in pride parades where they know children are invited to watch need psychiatric help? How about if those same people do those same acts the next day just outside a playground at recess? Psychiatric help needed then possibly?

What are the laws in Canada regarding exposing children to lewd sexual behaviors?

Pride parades have made an effort to become Family Friendly and are banning nudity and lewd behaviour.

That’s what happens when gays have equal rights of marriage, employment and adoption.

Ive never seen any lewd acts at Pride Parades. Maybe I have been going to the wrong ones ?

The small town where I live had a Pride Event in the town park a few weeks ago, and some hate group from Texas came thousands of miles to protest our little gathering.

When they started with their bullhorns, the entire Pride Event moved to the other end of the park, and the police ended the protest.

The gays celebrating are members of our communities, many of whom have been hiding in small towns most of their lives. Gays my age can remember the bath house raids in the 60’s. There are married gay and lesbian couples out in my small town. That would never have happened when I was growing up.

Last year was the first Pride Day in our little town. Gay marriage and gay rights are settled law in Canada. So are hate laws.

So the hate mongers from Texas were sent packing. By Canadian police who were respecting the rights of my friends and neighbours under our Canadian laws, so that our citizens aren’t subjected to hate while they are celebrating their hard won rights and freedoms.

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

well canada is a facist dictatership as well.

Must be more to this story ...

If the guy was arrested, it means he’s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop.

What's offensive about handing out pamphlets in public? Can people not say no or ignore him?

Parents that take their kids to a gay pride parade are sick.
Adults who put on public 'pride parades' with the theme of lewd sex acts that children are invited to see are in violation of law.

So that puts their actions in a whole other category; law violators.

Pride parades have made an effort to become Family Friendly and are banning nudity and lewd behaviour.

Oh just recently some of them, yeah, I heard about that. But what about the millions of photos of pride parades up until this year in some places and most places just until last year where deviant sex acts in front of kids they invited to watch were the norm?

Think some of your folk doing a last-minute cleanup is going to get your culture off the hook for crimes against children 'in pride"? i don't think so.

By the way, adults coming out in force to protect kids from sex crimes does not = 'hate'.... :popcorn:

No hate speech by the look. I guess the haters will learn sooner or later. Maybe 2 years later...
Like I said, Denmark, libs, or lefties, don't believe in Free Speech any more.

You say something they don't like, they will put you in jail, if they can.
Unless there is physical harm (like causing stampede in crowded auditorium by yelling “fire”), ALL speech should be allowed, regardless of political beliefs. That includes not standing before national anthem.

I don't know what a 'leftard' is but I disagree with Canada's laws.

Luckily in the United States we have laws that protect free speech- including by gays- and by homophobic bigots.

Forum List

Back