Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

Well wonder how the leftards will handle it all when it blows back on themn.

If true, that’s pretty retarded.

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a “hate crime” for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott “distributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,” Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

You know that Canada has different laws than we do, right?

One of the first freedoms to be abolished by totalitarians is the Freedom of Speech
Were you ever taught in school that other countries are not obligated to follow the U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights?
-------------------------------------- like i said , canooks are 'subjects' Bodecea .
So are US citizens.
----------------------------------------- opinion eh, I guess that Americans just don't have it as BAD [for now] as 'canooks' or 'brit' subjects . But yeah , i see and acknowledge your point as i clean my nicely Blued revolvers and efficient Glocks and write my book about the barbarity of 'islam' while drawing cartoons of 'mohamad' Moonglow .

End times headlines, nutcase?

Maybe the loon shouldn’t be harassing gay people, freakazoid.

How is passing out pamphlets in public "harassing"?

End times headlines, nutcase?

Maybe the loon shouldn’t be harassing gay people, freakazoid.

How is passing out pamphlets in public "harassing"?

The LGBT are doing more than just passing out pamphlets at our schools, they are indoctrinating children and they are never accused of "harassment"

Last edited:

One of the first freedoms to be abolished by totalitarians is the Freedom of Speech
Were you ever taught in school that other countries are not obligated to follow the U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights?
-------------------------------------- like i said , canooks are 'subjects' Bodecea .
Call them subjects if you want but they seem to be happier than the always angry "free" Americans.

Call them subjects if you want but they seem to be happier than the always angry "free" Americans.
--------------------------------------- 'canooks' seem Happier he says . You sound like a Happy 'canook' , are you a 'happy canook' subject August West . ---------------- HAPPY 'subjects' is what life is all about eh August West . [chuckle] .

--------------------------------------- 'canooks' seem Happier he says . You sound like a Happy 'canook' , are you a 'happy canook' subject August West . ---------------- HAPPY 'subjects' is what life is all about eh August West . [chuckle] .

That's because we have poutine, ketchup chips and better beer.

JOKE TIME!!!!!
What do American beer and sex in a canoe have in common?
They're both fucking close to water!

JOKE TIME!!!!!

My friend's uncle got me and him with some Labatt's. We go up there, and 3 beers in, we're buzzzzzzzy! Yeah, Canuckian beer has higher alcohol content. Labatt's is a good beer.

Here`s the Canadian Criminal code that put him in hot water. A good lawyer shouldn`t have too much trouble getting this moron off the hook.
Criminal Code

I say good on the man for doing what he did. When the law around you doesn't adhere to God's law, there's something wrong.

JOKE TIME!!!!!

My friend's uncle got me and him with some Labatt's. We go up there, and 3 beers in, we're buzzzzzzzy! Yeah, Canuckian beer has higher alcohol content. Labatt's is a good beer.

No, it sucks too.

But there are some good Canadian micro-brews.

JOKE TIME!!!!!

No, it sucks too.

But there are some good Canadian micro-brews.

Oh STFU you single-malt snob. :funnyface:

You don't even drink beer, STFU.

If people who put together a gay pride parade can put their two cents out there, so can everyone else. Them parade people are trying to make it sound like they wouldn't have gone busting on a gathering that was for those who are against their way of living.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

I had some pet mice once. They seemed happy and content in their little habitrail. We always made sure they had food and water and clean cedar shavings to nest in.

Canadians remind me of pet mice.

Here`s the Canadian Criminal code that put him in hot water. A good lawyer shouldn`t have too much trouble getting this moron off the hook.
Criminal Code
Do you have the code for lewd sex acts done in front of children in Canada? Thanks if you could post the link.

Oh yeah because searching for Canadian pride parade faggotry is something everybody wants to do on a Sunday..not!

"Pride parade" and overt faggotry kinda go hand-in-hand, no?

ADurrr.

Forum List

Back