Canadian man faces 2 years in prison for passing out Jesus saves pamphlets at gay pride parade

How is it a violation of the First Amendment to say that a city cannot promote Christianity or any other religion in the public square?

Canada is promoting the Church of LGBT as its preferred ideology.

So if the US says no ideologies in the public square, that includes the cult of deviant sex kinks. Particularly if children are exposed to it.

No hate speech in Canada. Period.

If the guy was arrested, it means heā€™s an idiot who persisted after being told to stop.

Yes he could go to jail but itā€™s unlikely for a first offence.
He is a serial offender. He probably needs psychiatric help raher than prison but how likely is that ?
A serial offender? You mean heā€™s had the temerity to hand out leaflets more than once???
Need to get help for these weirdos.
People who hand out leaflets and express their religious views and opinions need help? What kind of ā€˜helpā€™ do you suggest someone exercising their basic rights should be submitted to, Tammy?

What he was doing went far beyond ā€œreligious viewsā€. He passed out leaflets calling gays ā€œan abominationā€ and said that gays can only be saved through Jesus. This is hate speech.

Since heā€™s been arrested multiple times, I hope they put him in a cell with a big hairy guy who doesnā€™t take kindly about being told heā€™s going to hell.

Funny. If someone gives me a pamphlet saying something like that, I toss it in the trash and walk away. I don't try to have the guy arrested.

Dragonlady said:
What he was doing went far beyond ā€œreligious viewsā€. He passed out leaflets calling gays ā€œan abominationā€ and said that gays can only be saved through Jesus. This is hate speech.
Even If True,
He Didn't Challenge Or Harangue
The Participants At A Public Parade

Just Ban The Bible As Hate Speech
Order The Churches Shuttered

Since heā€™s been arrested multiple times, I hope they put him in a cell with a big hairy guy who doesnā€™t take kindly about being told heā€™s going to hell.
Paul Was Jailed Numerous Times
Before He Was Be-Headed As A Repeat Offender
All Of The Original Apostles, Besides Two
Died Violent Deaths
Whatever Happened to the Twelve Apostles?

Thousands Of Other Christians
Were Tossed In The Arena With Vicious Animals

Your Hate, Bigotry And Fascism Is Blaring
Where do you get the right to impose your religious views on the rest of us ?

Isnt that your gripe agaist the islamists ?

How is passing out a pamphlet imposing religious views? Serious question. Is the public so afraid of hearing something they don't like that they want to jail someone for a pamphlet?

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a ā€œhate crimeā€ for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott ā€œdistributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,ā€ Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

Well wonder how the leftards will handle it all when it blows back on themn.
It wonā€™t. Canadians arenā€™t controlled by corporations or churches. Not like here in America where hate religions rule

I'm glad that's not happening. That would be bad.

Canadian Man Faces 2 Years in Prison for Passing Out Jesus Saves Pamphlets at Gay Pride Parade
A Christian bus driver in Toronto has been charged with a ā€œhate crimeā€ for distributing pamphlets saying homosexuality can lead to diseases and that Jesus can save gay people if they repent. Bill Whatcott ā€œdistributed anti-gay material which promoted hatred toward the gay community,ā€ Toronto Police Service said in a statement, adding that he was arrested in Calgary and later returned to Toronto.

End times headlines, nutcase?

Maybe the loon shouldnā€™t be harassing gay people, freakazoid.
I would love to pass out god doesnā€™t exist pamphlets to Christian children

Go ahead. In America you wouldn't be arrested. You would have parents preventing you from getting to their kids and you could be arrested if you persisted after that, but you wouldn't be arrested for the content of your pamphlet.

If you would love so much to do it, why don't you? My guess is you don't want to deal with the parents' reactions.

Real Christians don`t hate gays or anyone else. Thread fail!

What you declare "real Christians" is irrelevant.

Civilized societies don't throw people in prison for words and ideas the rulers oppose.

Dragonlady said:
Even If True,
He Didn't Challenge Or Harangue
The Participants At A Public Parade

Just Ban The Bible As Hate Speech
Order The Churches Shuttered

Paul Was Jailed Numerous Times
Before He Was Be-Headed As A Repeat Offender
All Of The Original Apostles, Besides Two
Died Violent Deaths
Whatever Happened to the Twelve Apostles?

Thousands Of Other Christians
Were Tossed In The Arena With Vicious Animals

Your Hate, Bigotry And Fascism Is Blaring
Where do you get the right to impose your religious views on the rest of us ?

Isnt that your gripe agaist the islamists ?

So it is Blasphemy against Islam then, Ahmed?

You remember that concept of 'freedom of speech'? Where did that idea go?

How is passing out a pamphlet imposing religious views? Serious question. Is the public so afraid of hearing something they don't like that they want to jail someone for a pamphlet?

On the day in question in Canada there were two things going on.

1. A Christian passively handing out pamphlets on his views of the immorality of the LGBT ideology.

2. A parade on a public street where LGBT adults were doing lewd sex acts (indeed the theme of the parade "in pride") in front of kids they invited to watch.

The Christian was arrested. No arrests of parade participants were made.

This is how the rest of the world sees progressive countries like Canada and ours, unfortunately, if our Supreme Court doesn't get its shit together. This type of priority is frightening to other countries. They see an official cult, a most perverse and deplorable cult, taking over a country's better senses...even when it comes to those most fundamentally in need of protection: children. The world stands aghast in shock that this scenario played out like it did. There are those that remember when arrests were made in Germany when good people refused to bend in homage to the cult that was rising then (that also liked to parade in the streets in front of kids.)

Last edited:
And Just Flat-Out Lying
They Know All That Stuff
They Just Want To See Others Jump Through Research Hoops
For Links And Images Of The Goings On At Pride Parades
Because They Told Us To

They've Derailed A Thread About
How A Religious Guy Was Jailed For Doing Nothing

And We've Indulged Them

They know that they cannot defend the way lefties in the West are more and more acting like Marxists.

So they spend their energy and time lying, and distracting.

THey are scum.

While you contards are acting more and more like Nazi's.

You are scum.

"Like nazis"? LOL.

The op is about people like you arresting a man for handing out pamphlets.

How can it be people like me- when I have said that I think Canada's law is wrong?

When you support the vile and divisive lie that those on the Right are "acting more and more like Nazis"

you are supporting the people that are passing these laws.

I refuse to believe that you are so fucking stupid that you cannot see that.

So stop your lying.

You godwin baiting asshole.
Those on the right are acting like Nazis? You don`t say.tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

They know that they cannot defend the way lefties in the West are more and more acting like Marxists.

So they spend their energy and time lying, and distracting.

THey are scum.

You are scum.

"Like nazis"? LOL.

How can it be people like me- when I have said that I think Canada's law is wrong?

When you support the vile and divisive lie that those on the Right are "acting more and more like Nazis"

So stop your lying.

Those on the right are acting like Nazis? You don`t say.tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

Smearing the tens of millions of Republicans with the actions of a hated fringe, is just you being an ass muncher. Fuck you.

You are scum.

"Like nazis"? LOL.

So stop your lying.

Smearing the tens of millions of Republicans with the actions of a hated fringe, is just you being an ass muncher. Fuck you.
Hitler and Trump rose to the top with religious and racial hatred and only an idiot could be in denial of that fact. Are you an idiot correll?

"Like nazis"? LOL.

So stop your lying.

Hitler and Trump rose to the top with religious and racial hatred and only an idiot could be in denial of that fact. Are you an idiot correll?

No, you are the idiot.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration, and you fuckers lied about it being about hate.

And "religious"? The RR were not Trump's base. And for obvious reasons. Dumbass.

So stop your lying.

No, you are the idiot.

Trump ran on Trade and Immigration, and you fuckers lied about it being about hate.

And "religious"? The RR were not Trump's base. And for obvious reasons. Dumbass.
78% of evangelicals voted for Trump because of trade? The immigration bullshit was certainly about skin color. Orange Jesus has the FOX news watchers convinced that most of those brown skinned illegals are rapists and murderers.
White evangelicals voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump, exit polls show

August West said:
The immigration bullshit was certainly about skin color.
Protecting Jobs And Wages For Our Own
Always Under-Employed POC

And It Seems To Be Working !!

sillybooboo said:
I would love to pass out god doesnā€™t exist pamphlets to Christian children
Tilly said:
Then do it, but why pick on children? Why not adults?
Why Do You Suppose, Tills ??
Could it be that heā€™s a coward? :eek:
The Left seem to have a habit of trying to bypass parents in order to get straight at the kids :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back