Canadian Forces top-heavy with generals as rank and file shrinks

I don't think this is a matter we can discuss here but I would recommend you get help to deal with your problem. I'll just say that it would be better for you to try to work out your differences with the parties you feel have treated you wrongly.

However, if you wish to contact me privately to discuss the matters more fully, please do and I will be happy to listen.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, the abuses against me and my family are deep, devious and vengeful.

There is nothing to say, there is no need to reach out to these agencies, they are beneath being provided any dignity and I'm not going to spin my wheels with that racket again. Canada is a small Soviet Union circa 1980. They are centralized, unaccountable and destructive.

The goal at this point in my life after it has been stolen is justice, not to kneel any further to these animals. In this case, my form of peaceful but powerful justice, is in making sure that Americans in particular know that when they stick it to Canada, they should not feel remorse.

When they call out Canada, ignore us, are indifferent to us, bankrupt a company in Ontario, hit Canada with a new tariff, block U.S taxpayer resources from funding Canadas creepy system, Americans should not feel any guilt. They should also know that Canada would do MUCH worse to their citizens and businesses if the tables were turned. In not funding Canadas system they are inadvertently supporting the powerless like myself.

I've reached out to dozens of nations, multiple times through multiple channels and mediums. None more than my brothers and sisters in the American government and policing. I will embrace any ears or assistance from them, regardless of other differences, as long as they embrace civil liberty, due process and dignity for human beings.

Last edited:
If the US starts a war with China or Russia, we can just relax in our lawn chairs and watch the ballistic missile contrails as they fly by in all directions.
You really are a hopeless leftwing America hater

China is a threat to the world that people like you refuse to admit

No, but the US is going to try to make out that China is the aggressor. Track records tell a different story.
I don't hate the US, I hate US wars and the bombing of innocents.

You constistantly make it clear you think china is innocent
I acknowledge their problems in H.K. but I don't lose sight of the fact that it was illegally colonized by the British. China is being hugely tolerant by even accepting the deal.

And I acknowledge the Islamic terrorism of the Uighurs and China's solutions to the problem.

They haven't bombed a million to death in Afghanistan or Iraq.

America is interfering in both cases. How would America handle China's interference in America?

I acknowledge their problems in H.K. but I don't lose sight of the fact that it was illegally colonized by the British.
So you think china is entitled to exact revenge on the rest of the world

I’m not surprised

But the world owes china nothing

So you think china is entitled to exact revenge on the rest of the world

I’m not surprised

But the world owes china nothing
No, not the rest of the world. But I accept their right to maintain control over their own territories.
And I expect an opposite reaction by China when America interferes.

In fact, the Vietnam experience was one such example. China is no longer going to accept that sort of loss of control again.
Oh, and south Korea is another.
Taiwan? Cuba? Venezuela?

Canada has a large enough military to justify the head guy to be the rank of General?????

I never would have thought it.

In fact, the Vietnam experience was one such example
I can see you marching in the streets in your tie-dyed tee shirt and bandana shouting Death to American Aggressors

Those were the good old days, huh?

Canada has a large enough military to justify the head guy to be the rank of General?????

I never would have thought it.
A smaller military is the Canadian ideal in my opinion. We have no enemies that a military could stop or would need to.

A smaller military is the Canadian ideal in my opinion. We have no enemies that a military could stop or would need to.

You have just as many enemies as any Western Democracy. You just prefer being on American military welfare. It beats paying for your military.

I really don't see any threat with China. other than the threat to America losing it's place as the world's greatest economic and military power.

Small countries throughout the world are choosing China.

You have just as many enemies as any Western Democracy. You just prefer being on American military welfare. It beats paying for your military.
I really don't see any point in debating your perception. I only hope that Canada can become a neutral country in case of war.

I really don't see any point in debating your perception. I only hope that Canada can become a neutral country in case of war.
Should canada have remained neutral when hitler invaded poland and britian and france declared war?

Better yet, instead of surrendering Czechoslovakia to hitler at munich the allies should have mobilized their armies and forced germany to back down

But I have little hope that you understand any of that

For the record, if canada wants to remain neutral thats ok with me

I saw a quote by some Canadian Naval officer who was asked what he would do if a Russian or Chinese warship ever showed up and he said "call the US Navy".

Should canada have remained neutral when hitler invaded poland and britian and france declared war?

Better yet, instead of surrendering Czechoslovakia to hitler at munich the allies should have mobilized their armies and forced germany to back down

But I have little hope that you understand any of that

For the record, if canada wants to remain neutral thats ok with me

Too bad Potatohead stole the election from Trump. If Canada doesn't live up to his NATO commitment he would shame them in front of the whole world.

Too bad Potatohead stole the election from Trump. If Canada doesn't live up to his NATO commitment he would shame them in front of the whole world.
Libs are beneath shame

You cant shame the shameless

Forum List

Back