Canadian "experts" want spanking banned

Gotta love the internet, where everyone is rich, and brilliant, and tough as all hell and where their kids (just like themselves when they were young) are ALL super-mega-genius-miracles of nature. It's funny you don't run into many of these superior beings out in the real world when there are so darn many of them online.

Years ago in schools, the teacher would cane those students who spelled a word wrong, or didn't complete their homework on time.

For those who think its okay to spank a child - do you also believe it okay for a teacher to cane, or whip your child for making a spelling mistake?

Wow, you wouldn't have survived a week back then, huh?

Gotta love the internet, where everyone is rich, and brilliant, and tough as all hell and where their kids (just like themselves when they were young) are ALL super-mega-genius-miracles of nature. It's funny you don't run into many of these superior beings out in the real world when there are so darn many of them online.

You are not one of them.

Years ago in schools, the teacher would cane those students who spelled a word wrong, or didn't complete their homework on time.

For those who think its okay to spank a child - do you also believe it okay for a teacher to cane, or whip your child for making a spelling mistake?

Answer the question.

You are not one of them.

No, I'm not.

And no, I don't want fries with that, thanks.

Answer the question.

Ask one that is not based on a false premise, paper hat.

Answer the question.

I don't think you ever answered my question as to whether or not you have ever spanked your own children.

Its not. It is exactly what used to happen in schools forty and fifty years ago.

A) No, it's not.

B) Caning or whipping is NOT equivalent to spanking a child.

I would say you are being deliberately dishonest, but it is far more likely you are just plain stupid.

Both are forms of child abuse.

Look how quickly you change your tune. You can't prove this claim either, you dim-wit.

A) No, it's not.

B) Caning or whipping is NOT equivalent to spanking a child.

I would say you are being deliberately dishonest, but it is far more likely you are just plain stupid.

Look how quickly you change your tune. You can't prove this claim either, you dim-wit.

Actually, if you whipped or caned your child in this day and age, you would be rightfully arrested and probably jailed.

Actually, if you whipped or caned your child in this day and age, you would be rightfully arrested and probably jailed.

Did you think that comment, unrelated to the issue at hand as it it, would distract from the fact that you cannot support your position? Have you ever even heard of logic in your village, paper hat?

Forum List

Back