Canadian "experts" want spanking banned

Yeah! Hitting kids is fucking American! More hitting!!!

There is a huge difference between spanking a child and beating a child. There is nothing wrong with giving a child a swat on the rear end in certain circumstances. Pretty funny, when I was a kid, I once got in trouble at school. I was sent to the principal's office and received three cracks with his paddle. Then when my father found out, he cracked me three more times. Lesson learned.

Of course today, if any school official so much as laid a hand on a student, said student's parents would be suing the school and the teacher would be fired. So today, students tell teachers to fuck off and then they get suspended or expelled, so they are out of school and not learning. We've come a long way, and we wonder why our education system is so fucked up.

A fetus matters to no one. A toddler matters to everyone.

Wow it's Joseph Mengala.....say that to a woman that loses that "fetus".....well that would take a person with humanity, so you're probably not the one to ask Dr Mengala

I would never say that to a woman who lost her unborn baby. Ever. I couldn't imagine the pain of enduring a miscarriage or stillbirth if that child was wanted, so please don't assume I am a heartless bitch, because I am not.

You've gone out of your way to portray yourself as such.

You can raise children well without laying your hands on them in anger. It just takes intelligence and patience.

Understandably, some parents are not capable.

What do you do when they're throwing a temper tantrum and smashing things in the house?

Can't you simply place them in time out? Put them in the cot or play pen, or in a bedroom for a few minutes?

Is that what you do with your children?

Yeah, the unborn child is much more defenseless.
No... one is a person and the other is not.

So, moments before a woman gives birth the unborn child is not a person to you, but just moments later it suddenly is?
No. Not at all. After rapid brain development it's a person to me.

But then you could say: just moments before the RBD period starts, it's not a person, and then right after it starts it is? I would say ... Yes. (about 25 weeks by the way)

Although I would prefer 20 weeks or before for an abortion non-medical related to assure that the process hasn't begun. I wouldn't even mind a 16 week guideline.

Last edited:
Hope this is only for spanking children.
.....'Cause "conservatives" DO have their "special-needs".

ann_coulter02.jpg

So, moments before a woman gives birth the unborn child is not a person to you, but just moments later it suddenly is?

I believe that is what your law says.

Someone with your limitations has no hope of understanding all the distinctions of our laws in our various states. The question is what you think. You have a problem being identified as less than a decent human being? Answer the question then, paper hat.

But then you could say: just moments before the RBD period starts, it's not a person, and then right after it starts it is? I would say ... Yes.

And you are confident of that position and the idea that exact moment can be known with absolute certainty? As a matter of life and death?

But then you could say: just moments before the RBD period starts, it's not a person, and then right after it starts it is? I would say ... Yes.

And you are confident of that position and the idea that exact moment can be known with absolute certainty? As a matter of life and death?
Considering it's impossible to measure anything to it's smallest point, in either space or time... Your question has no meaning when you want absolutes.

Rephrase it to something that can be answered logically and we can try again.

Or... We can just agree that 5 weeks prior is more than enough time to have a safe window. Current Science is more than accurate enough for something like this.

Yeah, the unborn child is much more defenseless.

Wrong o......you were a fetus once....I'm sure if you were aborted, it might have effected your life....just a wee bit
Yes... I wouldn't have known I existed. Because I never existed. Assuming of course I was aborted before RBD.

Edit: No worries... I don't read the whole thread before replying sometimes too.

Yeah! Hitting kids is fucking American! More hitting!!!

There is a huge difference between spanking a child and beating a child. There is nothing wrong with giving a child a swat on the rear end in certain circumstances. Pretty funny, when I was a kid, I once got in trouble at school. I was sent to the principal's office and received three cracks with his paddle. Then when my father found out, he cracked me three more times. Lesson learned.

Of course today, if any school official so much as laid a hand on a student, said student's parents would be suing the school and the teacher would be fired. So today, students tell teachers to fuck off and then they get suspended or expelled, so they are out of school and not learning. We've come a long way, and we wonder why our education system is so fucked up.

Yep! I got 2 in school. My daughter is great listens well,does her work,gets along with everyone. My son on the other hand is a pain in the butt sometimes and does everything that opposite of his sister...instead of giving him a whipping with a paddle 1 or 2 times they call us to come get him! How things have changed in the 15 years since was in school....

Canadian Experts Call for Nationwide Ban on Spanking | Team Mom - Yahoo! Shine

Amerika's future 10 years down the road...Just like I said when guns become outlawed only outlaws will have guns well when spanking becomes outlawed only outlaws will spank...it ain't none of ANYONE'S business if I spank my kids...I was spanked as were my parents so on and so on...ain't a one of us turned out wrong....more "professional medical opinion" bullshit.

Do you have some sort of spanking fetish?

No. I spank my kids for punishment...now my wife on the other hand....:D I have a state trying to tell parents what they are and aren't allowed to do.

Considering it's impossible to measure anything to it's smallest point, in either space or time... Your question has no meaning when you want absolutes.

In other words, you are comfortable erring on the side of destroying human life.

No. I spank my kids for punishment...now my wife on the other hand....:D I have a state trying to tell parents what they are and aren't allowed to do.

You've been a naughty girl.......:D

Canadian Experts Call for Nationwide Ban on Spanking | Team Mom - Yahoo! Shine

Amerika's future 10 years down the road...Just like I said when guns become outlawed only outlaws will have guns well when spanking becomes outlawed only outlaws will spank...it ain't none of ANYONE'S business if I spank my kids...I was spanked as were my parents so on and so on...ain't a one of us turned out wrong....more "professional medical opinion" bullshit.

Beyond two years of age, it is nothing more then abuse.

After two you are teaching violence.....

Idiots.........

Forum List

Back