Canadanian speakers

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Where I live I hear people talking Mexican all the time. But I doubt that I've ever heard one person talking Canadanian. Does that tell you something?

bush lover said:
Where I live I hear people talking Mexican all the time. But I doubt that I've ever heard one person talking Canadanian. Does that tell you something?
How does one talk Mexican? Or Canadanian ( :laugh: ) for that matter?

bush lover said:

It tells me that you aren't smart enough to know that Mexicans speak Spanish and Canadians speak English.

bush lover said:

Can you hear me, son? Wha du I soun like, eh?

It's also spelled "Canadian", foo. :laugh:

Je suis MUZZY!

muzzy_characters.gif

Nuc said:
But the French people laugh when they hear Canadian French speakers.
Only because the French cannot speak Canadian. They are not tri-lingual. :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Only because the French cannot speak Canadian. They are not tri-lingual. :laugh:

It's very easy, just add "le" at the end of every sentence. For example, most would say "you're in my chair" they say "you're in my chair, le,le " The same is done in french. And you have to say everything backawards too. :laugh:

Forum List

Back