Canada trumps USA on Human Rights

Excellent !
I hope the word gets out, and the third-worlders head straight there, just like the young Saudi girl did just recently escaping her devil of a father.

It used to be USA, but Canada now is where the dream is most successful.

By virtually every measure, Canada has surpassed the United States as the shining city on the hill, where everyone is safe to reach their potential.

If you factor out demographic differences, the U.S. is so far ahead of whoever is in second place that it's not worth measuring.

GILMORE_THE-AMERICAN-DREAM4.jpg

Take all the refugees and parasites you want. We don't mind. Really. But oh, wait....what's this?
Troubling Trends:The Alarming Backlash Against Immigrants and Refugees in Canada - Canadian Filipino Net
Trouble in frozen paradise?

I like Canadians in general. I grew up a neighbor of Canada, which we visited often. My mother's family immigrated from Canada. But leftist Canadians are just pricks and smug morons, not unlike their American cousins.

Maybe I missed related posts in the past 4 days, but it’s important to note that CANADA deserves high praise for its Human Rights stance vs the USA’s position. It appears that under the Trump administration, MONEY (and its security to rich people) is much more important than Human Rights.

Trump prefers to suck up to rich people/nations, like Saudi Arabia and Russia. “America First”, NOT Human Rights. Canada does not mind upsetting the Saudi royals.

The Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, said he was pleased to offer her asylum because “Canada is a country that understands how important it is to stand up for human rights and to stand up for women’s rights around the world and I can confirm that we have accepted the UN’s request.”

Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum

You should see our record on first Nations. While Trudeau is putting up asylum seekers in hotels, our reservations are in horrid conditions.

Trudeau doesn't care about Canadians. He only cares about his profile with the United Nations. Son of a bitch.

Canada
The Canada most people don’t see
It has an unemployment rate worse than Sudan. The infant mortality rate is worse than Russia. And the injustice is appalling.

Most of us don’t see that Canada. It has an unemployment rate worse than Sudan and the median income is on par with Latvia. There, the infant mortality rate is worse than Russia. The sewage systems often don’t work, and there is no fire department. Medical facilities are few and far away. Drug and alcohol addictions are rampant. TB is at epidemic levels, and the rate of HIV infection is higher than Nigeria’s.

This is a Canada of broken windows in tarpaper shacks.

The Canada most people don't see - Macleans.ca

li-natives-house620.jpg

Yupp!
I saw the rez in North Vancouver. It didn't resemble anything I saw outside of the chain link fence that surrounded it!

By virtually every measure, Canada has surpassed the United States as the shining city on the hill, where everyone is safe to reach their potential. And people around the world have begun to notice. From the United States, refugees and asylum seekers are now fleeing into Canada hoping for a fair immigration hearing and a better future. In Latin America, there are reports of economic migrants heading north, intending to cross the U.S. border and keep moving, into Canada. And, overseas, ESL students are increasingly choosing Canada over the U.S.
The World's Top 20 Economies
  1. United States. Nominal GDP: $19.39 trillion. GDP (PPP): $19.39 trillion. The U.S. has retained its …
  2. China. Nominal GDP: $12.01 trillion. GDP (PPP): $23.15 trillion. China has experienced …
  3. Japan. Nominal GDP: $4.87 trillion. GDP (PPP): $5.42 trillion. Japan is the third largest economy …
  4. Germany. Nominal GDP: $3.68 trillion. GDP (PPP): $4.17 trillion. Germany is not just Europe’s …
  1. Hmmm, I dont seem to see the country north of US in the top 4 economies. I guess with all of OUR problems, if we sent all 33 million north to freeze, then all those Dreams, would be 3rd worldish….

No country on earth which sucks the dick of the world's most VIOLENT, women-brutalizing hate-bloodbath on this planet, Islam, has ANY right whatsoever to brag about your human rights records, you pathologically lying, arrogant, pompous, preening, swaggering, jaw-droppingly phony, Islam-whoring non-American SWINE. Fuck you and every physical molecule that makes up your country of muslim supplication.

No country on earth which sucks the dick of the world's most VIOLENT, women-brutalizing hate-bloodbath on this planet, Islam, has ANY right whatsoever to brag about your human rights records, you pathologically lying, arrogant, pompous, preening, swaggering, jaw-droppingly phony, Islam-whoring non-American SWINE. Fuck you and every physical molecule that makes up your country of muslim supplication.
Tell us how you really feel....:113:

Forum List

Back