Canada trumps USA on Human Rights

denmark

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
Maybe I missed related posts in the past 4 days, but it’s important to note that CANADA deserves high praise for its Human Rights stance vs the USA’s position. It appears that under the Trump administration, MONEY (and its security to rich people) is much more important than Human Rights.

Trump prefers to suck up to rich people/nations, like Saudi Arabia and Russia. “America First”, NOT Human Rights. Canada does not mind upsetting the Saudi royals.

The Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, said he was pleased to offer her asylum because “Canada is a country that understands how important it is to stand up for human rights and to stand up for women’s rights around the world and I can confirm that we have accepted the UN’s request.”

Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum

Canada shouldn't pick and choose and open it's borders to anyone seeking asylum

Ask Europe how that went

Maybe I missed related posts in the past 4 days, but it’s important to note that CANADA deserves high praise for its Human Rights stance vs the USA’s position. It appears that under the Trump administration, MONEY (and its security to rich people) is much more important than Human Rights.

Trump prefers to suck up to rich people/nations, like Saudi Arabia and Russia. “America First”, NOT Human Rights. Canada does not mind upsetting the Saudi royals.

The Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, said he was pleased to offer her asylum because “Canada is a country that understands how important it is to stand up for human rights and to stand up for women’s rights around the world and I can confirm that we have accepted the UN’s request.”

Can we build a bus depot at the southern border and send all the illegals north to Canada? If he wants them lets just give them all he wants...

Canada shouldn't pick and choose and open it's [sic] borders to anyone seeking asylum

Ask Europe how that went

Ahh, why "ask Europe" when we have you here to speak for them and put words in their collective mouth.

Cease trolling...nobody takes you serious anyway.

Europe has an immigrarion problem....its all over the news.....dumb fuck

:eusa_clap: Excellent, the old "Everybody Knows" argument. The daily dose.

:dig:

Btw anybody who has an immigrarion problem should check their warranty and take it to the nearest Immigrarion dealer for service. It's prolly the framistan. They should recall them.

Check out the situation, Minister Freedland herself met her at the airport and received some photo ops/ Meanwhile, Canada allows abuses against it's own citizens and allows them ro circumvent our on Charter and laws.

She might be a great asset for a few votes in the 2019 election and she might be leaving a bigger hellhole, but my family and I have experienced an unaccountable, shytehole. The tactics against our allies and foreign businesses is really harming our economy.

Good. Can we send them 30 million illegals!

Justin Trudeau will be dispatched to the ash heap of history on October 19th, 2019.

Canada shouldn't pick and choose and open it's [sic] borders to anyone seeking asylum

Ask Europe how that went

Ahh, why "ask Europe" when we have you here to speak for them and put words in their collective mouth.
Der Spiegel
Europe's Deadly Borders: An Inside Look at EU's Shameful Immigration Policy - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

EU migration: Crisis in seven charts
Refugee crisis update: EU fails to relocate immigrants from Greece and Italy

Cease trolling...nobody takes you serious anyway.

Europe has an immigrarion problem....its all over the news.....dumb fuck
Dumb fuck indeed! Germany is asking Syrian refugees to go home. Germany Is Preparing to Send Refugees Back to Syria

Italy, Sweden, France, Austria, Greece, etc. are all turning back refugees that stream into their nations looking
for some of that sweet social services money.

But some people just sleep walk through life.

Justin Trudeau will be dispatched to the ash heap of history on October 19th, 2019.

Replaced by who?

It used to be USA, but Canada now is where the dream is most successful.

By virtually every measure, Canada has surpassed the United States as the shining city on the hill, where everyone is safe to reach their potential. And people around the world have begun to notice. From the United States, refugees and asylum seekers are now fleeing into Canada hoping for a fair immigration hearing and a better future. In Latin America, there are reports of economic migrants heading north, intending to cross the U.S. border and keep moving, into Canada. And, overseas, ESL students are increasingly choosing Canada over the U.S.

Can we build a bus depot at the southern border and send all the illegals north to Canada? If he wants them lets just give them all he wants...
Yes, build the bus depot!
In Latin America, there are reports of economic migrants heading north, intending to cross the U.S. border and keep moving, into Canada.

Yes, build the bus depot!
In Latin America, there are reports of economic migrants heading north, intending to cross the U.S. border and keep moving, into Canada.

Thank God, the more the merrier

You should see our record on first Nations. While Trudeau is putting up asylum seekers in hotels, our reservations are in horrid conditions.

Trudeau doesn't care about Canadians. He only cares about his profile with the United Nations. Son of a bitch.

Canada
The Canada most people don’t see
It has an unemployment rate worse than Sudan. The infant mortality rate is worse than Russia. And the injustice is appalling.

Most of us don’t see that Canada. It has an unemployment rate worse than Sudan and the median income is on par with Latvia. There, the infant mortality rate is worse than Russia. The sewage systems often don’t work, and there is no fire department. Medical facilities are few and far away. Drug and alcohol addictions are rampant. TB is at epidemic levels, and the rate of HIV infection is higher than Nigeria’s.

This is a Canada of broken windows in tarpaper shacks.

The Canada most people don't see - Macleans.ca

li-natives-house620.jpg

Good. Can we send them 30 million illegals!

Hell no!

Trudeau is such a swell guy that he's welcoming ISIS fighters.

"With returning Canadian-born ISIS fighters now in the news, we know where Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stands concerning such a homecoming, based on what he told CTV two years ago, despite Cirillo’s murder and in spite of the atrocities they may have committed in Syria and Iraq.

Normal terrorist stuff: Beheadings, rapes, torture, the burning alive of captors, the tossing of homosexuals to their deaths off cliffs or towers.

The usual barbarism.

Trudeau sees these terrorists, men and women who left Canada and embraced radical Islam to fight under the enemy flag of ISIS, as potentially valuable contributors to our society.

He sees them as educators."

BONOKOSKI: Trudeau Liberals weaving ‘welcome home’ mat for ISIS returnee

BONOKOSKI: Trudeau Liberals weaving ‘welcome home’ mat for ISIS returnees

Forum List

Back