Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Stat

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
harper-netanyahu-300x222.jpg

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (AP)

Canada today defended Israel against the Obama administration at the Group of 8 meetings in Europe. The Canadians forced the group to soften a statement by removing a specific mention of 1967 border plan in the Group of Eight leaders’ joint statement.
YNet News reported:

Canadian delegation blocks mention of 1967 lines in Group of Eight leaders’ joint statement calling Israel, Palestinians to return to peace talks.

Group of Eight leaders had to soften a statement urging Israel and the Palestinians to return to negotiations because Canada objected to a specific mention of 1967 borders, diplomats said on Friday.

Canada’s right-leaning Conservative government has adopted a staunchly pro-Israel position in international negotiations since coming to power in 2006, with Prime Minister Stephen Harper saying Canada will back Israel whatever the cost

Wow!… Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Statement | The Gateway Pundit

The Israel partition plan was drafted by Lester B. Pearson - Prime Minister of Canada. Canada stands strong with Israel and does not kowtow to the foe in order to appease them.

As Obama does.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the liberals were in power they'd be just like Obama.

The current strain. Lester was Liberal. These are not Liberals. They are simply not Conservatives and now they are gone for some time. The new base, if it re-emerges will need to find not only a leader but a new platform so they need a very powerful leader to step up and they have none in sight.

Stephen Harper administered a death-blow to the Liberal party of Canada by withdrawing the taxpayer-subsidy for political parties.

When Stephen Harper proposed ending the absurdity of taxpayer subsidies for Canadian political parties in 2008, it almost engendered a coup d’état. That little issue was at the core of the revolt of the three opposition leaders of the time – Stéphane Dion, Jack Layton and Gilles Duceppe – when they tried to forge a coalition of the somewhat willing and replace the Conservative minority government of that day. Well, thank the Lord, today it is a Conservative majority government and, further praise, Stephen Harper would seem poised to reintroduce his opposition to such subsidization, and introduce legislation that would end this unwelcome Canadian phenomenon.

No Apologies

Nice work Stephen.

I confess to having recently voted Harper into office. The alternatives were ridiculous. I am pleased as punch at watching the Liberals destroyed at the recent elections. I am NOT pleased with the sudden growth of the NDP as a 'power'. I am also NOT pleased with Harper's backing of Israel, a nation I do not believe should exist. I would have no problems with seeing Israel destroyed by the surrounding Arab states. I must remember to contact my MP about this backing of Israel, and suggest the Conservatives not bother with lowly Israel. It is an embarrassment for us to even acknowledge Israel's very existence, since it is an illegal creation. I have even suggested to others we help to arm the Arab states against Israeli aggression.

:cuckoo: I'm sure they'll get right on that, As soon as they deal with the rest of the complaints from the lunatics. I'm sure Harper wouldn't want any support from scum like you anyway.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceVcRmTBJqU]YouTube - ‪Canadian PM I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'‬‏[/ame]

harper-netanyahu-300x222.jpg

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (AP)

Canada today defended Israel against the Obama administration at the Group of 8 meetings in Europe. The Canadians forced the group to soften a statement by removing a specific mention of 1967 border plan in the Group of Eight leaders’ joint statement.
YNet News reported:

Canadian delegation blocks mention of 1967 lines in Group of Eight leaders’ joint statement calling Israel, Palestinians to return to peace talks.

Group of Eight leaders had to soften a statement urging Israel and the Palestinians to return to negotiations because Canada objected to a specific mention of 1967 borders, diplomats said on Friday.

Canada’s right-leaning Conservative government has adopted a staunchly pro-Israel position in international negotiations since coming to power in 2006, with Prime Minister Stephen Harper saying Canada will back Israel whatever the cost

Wow!… Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Statement | The Gateway Pundit

Why the hell should Harper or Canadians in general give a dam about Israel?

Of what importance are they in the world or to Canada?

How does Israel benefit Canada? Are they a big trading partner?

Do they have something Canada needs?

Why should Americans give a dam about Israel anyway when it is a known fact that Israel, believe it or not, was caught spying on their supposedly best ally and friend. With friends like that, he needs enemies. Israel gets billions in foreign-aid from America and Israel spied on America. There is something definately wrong with this picture. Yes/no, eh?

I think that Harper is just being a suck. I guess the PCs must be getting some nice huge donations to their Conservative Party by some Jewish organizations. I guess money talks.

State-of-Israel-is-born.jpg

portrait_lester_pearson.jpg

lbp-quote6.jpg

Peacekeeping and Peacemaking

Pearson believed that Canada had a responsibility and indeed, a vital national interest, in active participation in any international activity that would lessen the chances of another world war. As such, Pearson was a strong advocate of the UN's role in peacekeeping and in strong Canadian involvement in UN peacekeeping operations. As well, he was actively involved in negotiations that led to the formation of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in 1949. Through his involvement in early UN conflict solving, both he and Canada emerged with distinction.

a) Palestine, 1947

In 1947, the UK decided to end its mandate over the Palestinian territory which had existed since World War I. Pearson was elected chairman of the UNGA's Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP), created in May, to study the rising conflict in Palestine. After complex debates and negotiations, UNSCOP developed a resolution providing that Palestine be divided into an Arab state, a Jewish state, and the city of Jerusalem with freedom of transit between areas and economic union between the states. While the majority of nations, including Canada, supported the partition with economic union, this idea was strongly resisted by Arab governments. Before tabling the resolution before the UNGA, Pearson argued that the method of application must be clearly defined before the adoption of any plan. He pushed for the formation of a four-nation working group that would develop a partition scheme which would ensure that the process would be done in as careful a manner as possible. On November 29, 1947 the UNGA endorsed the amended resolution outlining a partition plan.F8 In recognition of his work, Pearson was awarded the medallion of valour by the newly created state of Israel.

Lester Pearson’s Role in the UN & FAO

Canada had a major hand in the creation of Israel. Canada's Prime Minister crafted and drafted the partition plan and helped to defeat the already burgeoning Muslim bloc.

"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything."

Apparently Harper wants to stand for what is right

Is this your response to me for what I wrote above? If so, why haven't you or anybody here answered any of the questions? Afraid to reply? It seems that one can criticize any country in the world but don't dare criticize Zionist Israel. They must deserve praise only.

Is there no one here that wants to reply and answer some of those questions? Otherwise, if you cannot speakup for Israel, then stop trying to defend it, when it is obvious you cannot. Over to anyone. :cool:

"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything."

Apparently Harper wants to stand for what is right

Is this your response to me for what I wrote above? If so, why haven't you or anybody here answered any of the questions? Afraid to reply? It seems that one can criticize any country in the world but don't dare criticize Zionist Israel. They must deserve praise only.

Is there no one here that wants to reply and answer some of those questions? Otherwise, if you cannot speakup for Israel, then stop trying to defend it, when it is obvious you cannot. Over to anyone. :cool:

No one has to answer to you.

No Apologies

Nice work Stephen.

And why not? Why are people so eager to defend Israel but when asked to respond to some questions regards Israel, I am told that "no one has to answer you". Ridiculous response. It looks to me like no one can really defend Israel or why Canada or Canadians should careless about Israel. Well?

Why not?

Because you are one person who both I and Harper (it would seem) don't care about.

:p

"Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Stat"

I'd put money on Harper's wigmaker being a Jew and he's getting blackmailed to support jews or the dude goes public. Isn't that how the Mossad works?

"Canada Defends Israel From Obama Administration – Blocks 1967 Line From G8 Stat"

I'd put money on Harper's wigmaker being a Jew and he's getting blackmailed to support jews or the dude goes public. Isn't that how the Mossad works?

Maybe, if you fixated more on your failed, miserable life and less on Israel, you wouldn't be such a loser. Ya think? :lol:

It would have been best to have aborted you.

Forum List

Back