Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

Is it a 'conspiracy theory' that these rounds were in fact purchased by DHS, or is that a 'fact'?

If fact, the questions would be 'Why so many?' and 'Why so deadly?'

It would be beyond ridiculous to assume they plan on using the MOST expensive and deadly rounds on the market for target practice.

It would be reasonable to assume that if they were for 'overseas' they would be purchased through the military, wouldn't it?

NOW you can delve into 'theory', but the FACT is these purchases don't make any sense in any other scenario.

The fun part is when obama is done in the white house,either this year or in four and nothing happens. We can come back to this thread and ask Kosher what happened.

I feel the silence.

Is it a 'conspiracy theory' that these rounds were in fact purchased by DHS, or is that a 'fact'?

If fact, the questions would be 'Why so many?' and 'Why so deadly?'

It would be beyond ridiculous to assume they plan on using the MOST expensive and deadly rounds on the market for target practice.

It would be reasonable to assume that if they were for 'overseas' they would be purchased through the military, wouldn't it?

NOW you can delve into 'theory', but the FACT is these purchases don't make any sense in any other scenario.

My guess is it's a misguided attempt to limit the Number of Rounds available and therefore Increase their price.

Cuz the fact that they have faked the anti-Muslim youtube video in order to show the need to limit freedom of speech, and the fact that they're stocking up on ammo is in NO WAY indicative of anything.

Already bitter over the upcoming loss in November? Who is suggesting limiting free speech?

I'm not ignoring that you fucking idiot. It should have never been invented in the first place....that's ALL I was saying.

as for the "Coup".....I think not so Koshergirl is a fucking lunatic and probably a paid shit stirrer.....so I believe that NO one is planning a coup.

God, you people are so fucked up. I hope he takes that into consideration on judgment day.
Steelplate, Koshergrl is a very patriotic family-supporting American citizen and deserves nothing but respect for participating after hours at USMB.

I know it's silly season of an election that is 7 weeks away, but it pays to debate. Swearing at your opposition does not strengthen your argument. It only shows you have no concept of the give-and-take that debating issues is.

If you're going to wear your team's logo, please don't tarnish their image by hiding behind it by using taboo speech in a public forum. Where is sportsmanship that Americans are famous for?

Quite frankly, I'm surprised you're not realizing that the same people who are buying bullets to use against American citizens refused to use any bullets to protect Americans in an embassy in Benghazi. Where's your sense of fairness? Bullets > American citizens vs. No bullets protecting Americans employed in our own American embassy in a terrorist country.

Doesn't that get your attention in the slightest?

Last edited:
"
The number of bullets purchased by the DHS now adds up to a staggering 1.4 billion over the last six months alone. Although all those bullets won’t be delivered at once, the DHS’ commitment to purchasing such an arsenal of ammo is both worrying and ironic given that Americans are being harassed and treated with suspicion for buying a couple of boxes of ammo at their local gun store.
Following a barrage of questions about why the federal agency has purchased so many bullets, the DHS has refused to respond and even gone to the lengths of censoring information relating to solicitations for ammunition.
The DHS’ decision back in March to purchase of 450 million rounds of .40-caliber hollow point bullets that are designed to expand upon entry and cause maximum organ damage prompted questions as to why the federal agency required such powerful bullets and in such large quantities merely for training purposes.​
This was followed up by a more recent order for a further 750 million rounds of assorted ammunition, including bullets that can penetrate walls.
The mainstream media responded to the controversy by focusing on a purchase of 174,000 bullets by the Social Security Administration while completely ignoring the fact that the DHS had purchased well over a billion rounds."

» DHS Purchases 200 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This idiocy has been debunked time and again, get it a rest.
No it hasn't.

says in the link, that the op provided that the purchase was for ICE....

soooo, are republicans now saying that we SHOULD NOT PROTECT the borders anymore or not gun and ammo up to protect our borders???

Do we know what our purchases of ammo for ICE were previously? Is this outrageously above our previous purchases for ICE?

So why are they stockpiling ammo this close to the election? Any insight?

Oh....I don't know, hundreds of thousands of pissed off Muslims? Protect the citizenry from people like you if Obama wins? Maybe it was the normal time to order ammo?

It's batshit crazy conspiracy theorists like you and bigreb that gives conservatives. a bad name.
You're nucking futs.....seek help.

If, by some "batboy/aliens ate Elvis" chance that it really happens? I will be the first person to apologize to you. But that's what? a 1:100 billion chance? So, I think I'm safe.

Huh? Why does the IRS need ammo for pissed of muslims?

So why are they stockpiling ammo this close to the election? Any insight?

Oh....I don't know, hundreds of thousands of pissed off Muslims? Protect the citizenry from people like you if Obama wins? Maybe it was the normal time to order ammo?

It's batshit crazy conspiracy theorists like you and bigreb that gives conservatives. a bad name.
You're nucking futs.....seek help.

If, by some "batboy/aliens ate Elvis" chance that it really happens? I will be the first person to apologize to you. But that's what? a 1:100 billion chance? So, I think I'm safe.

Huh? Why does the IRS need ammo for pissed of muslims?

They gotta come up with some reason their government their god the state is buying all these weapons and bullets....doesn't matter if it doesn't make any sense or not.

Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot? | The Daily Caller

Why does the Department of Education,Internal Revenue Service,Homeland Security,Social Security Administration,The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, need all these weapons and hollow point bullets?

SS needs them for when the well runs dry shortly due to govt mismanagement. Lot of pissed off seniors using walkers and canes rushing the SS offices.

"
The number of bullets purchased by the DHS now adds up to a staggering 1.4 billion over the last six months alone. Although all those bullets won’t be delivered at once, the DHS’ commitment to purchasing such an arsenal of ammo is both worrying and ironic given that Americans are being harassed and treated with suspicion for buying a couple of boxes of ammo at their local gun store.
Following a barrage of questions about why the federal agency has purchased so many bullets, the DHS has refused to respond and even gone to the lengths of censoring information relating to solicitations for ammunition.
The DHS’ decision back in March to purchase of 450 million rounds of .40-caliber hollow point bullets that are designed to expand upon entry and cause maximum organ damage prompted questions as to why the federal agency required such powerful bullets and in such large quantities merely for training purposes.​
This was followed up by a more recent order for a further 750 million rounds of assorted ammunition, including bullets that can penetrate walls.
The mainstream media responded to the controversy by focusing on a purchase of 174,000 bullets by the Social Security Administration while completely ignoring the fact that the DHS had purchased well over a billion rounds."

» DHS Purchases 200 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

This has been explained about a dozen times on this board alone. If you would carefully read the actual citations that that boob Alex Jones lists, you'd find that there is no such "plan" in place.

I'll try to dumb it down for you yet again.

I am in logistics. We buy things for a large health care system in the SW. When we sign deals with manufacturers like Baxter, Merck, Cardinal, etc... we put upper limits on the amount we can order. There is very little likelihood that we would need 1.5 million doses of Hep-B but our contract binds the producer to come up with 1.5 million doses if we want to buy it. There is very little likelihood that we would need 300,000 L of D5W...but our contract binds Baxter to produce it for us.

These contracts that DHS is signing are worst-case scenarios. The likely reason you see DHS making these deals is because if the DOD were making them...gee you can imagine the outcry, "Their gearing up for another war."

Please think before you post or at the very least understand the topic.

"

Hmmm...the best solution might be for you to run out in the streets screaming and waving your guns around. That's sure to be a problem solver. Let us know how it goes.

Oh..and arrange to have it videotaped.

Last edited:
Why would I do that?

I really doubt they have any intention of using them against ARMED citizens.

In fact, I think the intent is to prevent citizens from accessing arms at all.

Forum List

Back