Can you provide evidence that Obama's policies are the direct reason for the...

No dumbass. YOU made a statement that Robert Byrd said he regretted it...now prove it.

Same with your statement of Strom Thurmond.

English NOT your strong suit?

I have provided exactly the same amount of proof for my statement as all of you combined have provided for your statement that Obama is directly hurting the economy.
Translation: "I cannot be bothered..."

:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

And apparently neither can you. That makes us even, yes?

This "Translation:..." tactic is interesting.

Here, I'll try:

"Translation" translation: I'll throw out a straw man argument by putting words in your mouth that support my position.

Silly.

Hey. I just want them to provide some evidence supporting their claim that Obama is ruining the economy. 14 pages and not even an attempt. Rather telling.

And our savings rate was negative, but obviously that couldn't be the crisis we are all talking about.

No, that isn't the crisis we're talking about. I actually don't know what crisis anyone is talking about.

Global financial crisis that was the worst since the Great Depression and from which parts of the world still haven't recovered.

That's the crisis we are talking about.

That crisis was not decades in the making. It was about 8 years in the making. ANd it was largely over by February after Obama took office. His policies prolonged it and made it worse.
It might be decades before we can recover from Obama.

I have provided exactly the same amount of proof for my statement as all of you combined have provided for your statement that Obama is directly hurting the economy.
Translation: "I cannot be bothered..."

:eusa_hand::eusa_liar:

And apparently neither can you. That makes us even, yes?

He can't prove a negative. But you can provide some shred of evidence that Thurmond still believed in racism until he died.
You've been challenged to support your assertion and have failed.

Martin Luther King once called Thurmond one of the greatest men he ever knew, btw.

It means, that "conservatives" love screaming about Byrd being a member of the KKK, and yet now, a "conservative" is asking me, a liberal, to prove it.
No dumbass. YOU made a statement that Robert Byrd said he regretted it...now prove it.

Same with your statement of Strom Thurmond.

English NOT your strong suit?

So stopping the drilling and a keeping it stopped in violation of a court order is not hurting?

How about suing companies for creating jobs in Right to Work States?

Shutting down companies that want to have American workers do things instead having foreign workers do them?

Fast tracking Executive orders through the NLRB that effectively eliminate the rights of the employer during a Union Drive?

The whole EPA Police state thingy.

Attacking the domestic oil industry and subsidizing Brazil's.

Threatening to change the tax system and engineering a state of continual uncertainty in all of the tax regulations.

I'm sure there are more. This jack ass can't just stand back and let people work. He is actively attacking every part of the economy all day, every day.

There's also that little thing about running up another Trillion dollars of debt every 3 or 4 weeks.

14 pages in and no one has been able to come up with proof (as in independent research confirming) that Obama's policies have negatively affected the economy.

14 pages in and no one has been able to come up with proof (as in independent research confirming) that Obama's policies have negatively affected the economy.

When the policies fail to deliver predicted results, justification is all the sycophants have.

Oh and it's not like he doesn't have a history of promising one thing and doing the exact opposite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4n3rK94r9A]OBAMA's STIMULUS lies created, lies saved - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPAvjSockt4]Obama Shovel ready jobs from Huckabee.mov - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

When the policies fail to deliver predicted results, justification is all the sycophants have.

Oh and it's not like he doesn't have a history of promising one thing and doing the exact opposite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4n3rK94r9A]OBAMA's STIMULUS lies created, lies saved - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPAvjSockt4]Obama Shovel ready jobs from Huckabee.mov - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Oh. come on. The best you can come up with are videos from Fox News and the GOP? That's laughable.

Oh, and the stimulus? It created 2.6 million jobs. The Pipeline? That would only create about 2000 TEMPORARY jobs.

Oh, and the stimulus? It created 2.6 million jobs.

Well that's only true if your baseline is no further monetary stimulus from the Federal Reserve. I think it's highly likely that if there were no fiscal stimulus, Bernanke would have responded with a much more aggressive QE.

Oh. come on. The best you can come up with are videos from Fox News and the GOP? That's laughable.

Oh, and the stimulus? It created 2.6 million jobs. The Pipeline? That would only create about 2000 TEMPORARY jobs.
The stimulus failed to create one net job.

Are you claiming that Obama didn't say the words coming out of his mouth, or laughed at his 'shovel-ready' jobs?

Debate the content not the source

Obama placed a moratorium on drilling in the Gulf and, when ordered by a court to lift it, maintained it. Oil rigs were moved from the Gulf to other locales. The people that worked on those rigs were jobless as were those who depended on the drilling for their jobs.

You forgot to mention that the moratorium was lifted November 30th.

Boeing tried to open a plant in a different state, but still within the USA. Obama sued Boeing to prevent this. When Boeing made concessions to their union in Washington, the suit was dropped. Absolutely nothing associated with the plant in South Carolina changed.

Following the concessions to the the union which produced no additional jobs anywhere, Obama allowed the opening to proceed. He's not against the Aerospace industry.

I have to make a correction here, it was the National Labor Relations Board that filed the complaint, not Obama. There was substantial proof that Boeing was relocating simply to avoid having union workers, it is illegal for businesses to retaliate against union workers. The South Carolina plant is open and operating.

Gibson makes guitars that use cherry wood imported from India, and Ally of the USA. Gibson imports the cherry wood from India and there is a treaty that states that the wood products will be finished before export to the USA. An inane treaty on its face.

With no complaint or even advice from India, Obama shut down and sued Gibson for providing the jobs to the Americans who finished the Cherry wood for use in the Guitars. He's not against the Guitar industry.

I have to make a correction here, The fact is that the Lacey Act prevents rare and endangered items to be shipped into the U.S. Importing Indian EBONY necks violated this Act. Also, it was the Fish and Wildlife Department, not Obama, that busted Gibson.

Oh, did you know that the Iranians are buying dollars? So are Indian importers. That should help the economy a teeny bit.
Have a nice day.

I should mention that oil is a dollar-currency commodity so IRanians buy dollars every time they sell oil.

The rest of your post is tripe.

No, actually it isn't. It's facts. I'm sure Code1211 would like for Obama to be responsible, but he, like everyone else, should provide factual evidence towards that end. Myself, I'm laying a good bit of the blame on GoldmanSachs.

Forum List

Back