Can you Name Three Actual Facts about Darwinism

Technically, Moses was the first person with a tablet downloading data from the cloud... :poke:
As I wrote to another in here, the difficulty seems to be defining "species" as an evolutionary proof. One dude posted references (something you don't do) that simply said species change to new species when sexual differences change but are still the same basic thing. As an example, certain fish that change mating habits and look different but are still fish. No evolution. Just adaptability. Same with bacteria and plants. Still bacteria and plants. Wolves looking different like dogs but still in the same species as a wolf. There is no evidence that a bacteria has evolved into a human being through the ape line.
Obviously you lack a clear understanding of categorization Here ya go. You're welcome.

1648682337555.png

View attachment 623584

Coulda' been anything.

The Eohippus definitely wasn't a horse and you have no definitive proof that it did anything but go extinct because there aren't any of them wandering around today.

Are you sure it didn't have a long pointed horn on its forehead?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So mythological animals are your "proof" evolution is fake?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, WAIT...Here's some more "proof" for you

1648682975906.png

1648683014327.png

1648683041033.png

None of these around but pretty sure evolution had nothing to do with it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• 1648683001454.png
    1648683001454.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
Seems pretty clear that there is no evidence of the original species changed into new creatures. Take the fish or flies example. They are calling the new outcome a new species. But, they are still fish and horseflies. There is no evidence that a horsefly can become a human being or a wolf or a duck. So, it's clear, it depends upon what your definition of a "species" is, is... :laughing0301: We are talking about evolution and nothing in these articles suggests that one creature became a new more advanced species like an ape to human.
Seems pretty clear you're in denial. I gave you multiple references of instances of speciation and you failed to counter with anything but specious opinion.

The most glaring bit of ineptitude about your understanding of science matters was the stereotypical religious extremist example of "one creature became a new more advanced species like an ape to human.'' As is so typical for fundamentalist Christians, your revulsion for science is typically connected with a complete lack of schooling on the matters of science.

Evolution is not directional. It does not advance linearly or directionally from dumb to smart or from simple to complex. The impression you have that it does so literally reeks of something you were taught at your fundamentalist madrassah. If that is the case, you are promoting falsehoods on their behalf. Lay off the fundie creation ministries.

Since, as you believe, ''evilution'' is false, then give us some factual data about the diversity of life on the planet being the result of all biological life as we know it walking off the mythical Ark just a few thousand years ago.

How do you account for fossil remains that show clear transitions from one species to another over millions of years? How do the religious extremists account for geologic time frames of millions of years vs. Just a few thousand?

Ark'ists insist that the planet is a mere few thousand years old so explain the fossil evidence dating back hundreds of millions of years ago.

So mythological animals are your "proof" evolution is fake?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, WAIT...Here's some more "proof" for you

View attachment 623643

View attachment 623645

View attachment 623646

None of these around but pretty sure evolution had nothing to do with it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1648685296557.png

You're the one seeing things in stone formations and telling everyone they're old bones.

As far as I know they're just formations that happened because that's the way the rock solidifies.

Then you want to say that it's proof that evolution happens when those bones only show a superficial similarity to something else.

Looks to me like you're the one creating magical beasts in things.

Next thing you'll be seeing animals and stuff in star formations.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're the one seeing things in stone formations and telling everyone they're old bones.
No retard, those would be paleontologists. Lets review:

You: uneducated slob who shouldn't even be commenting on this topic

Paleontologists: Experts with a lifetime of education and experience regarding fossils.

Mathematics is not science. Sorry. You know nothing about either mathematics or science.

So, enough of your embarrasisng nonsense. Back to the question:

You demand to be spoonfed evidence that humans evolved from earlier, distinct species.

Okay. Happy to oblige. But first:

What would that evidence look like? Describe one example. Or, a few.

Scientists and normal people have no problem answering this. Now, it's your turn.

And, go.
I already quoted you a reference. You just come back with more embarrassing personal definitions.
No, you will not be able to prove we have descended from microbes in the sea, Mars or anything else other than placed here on earth by God and left the Garden of Eden some 6,000 years ago.

I already quoted you a reference. You just come back with more embarrassing personal definitions.
No, you will not be able to prove we have descended from microbes in the sea, Mars or anything else other than placed here on earth by God and left the Garden of Eden some 6,000 years ago.
Oops, you dodged the question again.

Let's try this again:

What would the evidence look like?

Be specific.

No retard, those would be paleontologists. Lets review:

You: uneducated slob who shouldn't even be commenting on this topic

Paleontologists: Experts with a lifetime of education and experience regarding fossils.

1648686958179.png

So you give your priests of a specific denomination some big long name so they can tell you what they see in the rocks like some fortune teller.

That's very shamanistic of you.

Next you'll be seeing large animals in those formations that you think represent some long extinct animal that was killed off by some large asteroid or something.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you give your priests of a specific denomination some big long name so they can tell you what they see in the rocks like some fortune teller
I didn't give them that name.

So genius, what name would you give them -- that describes what they do -- in fewer letters? Let me guess, something childish. "Stone wizards".

Fossil studier? One fewer letter than paleontologist but also one more word.

Your criticism of your betters only embarrasses you. You just accused the entire scientific community of being frauds and liars. Then you do a little peacock prance. So embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
In what the rest of us call "reality", Darwin's use of his own ideas to reconstruct the origins of bird samples was very successful.

View attachment 623664

So you give your priests of a specific denomination some big long name so they can tell you what they see in the rocks like some fortune teller.

That's very shamanistic of you.

Next you'll be seeing large animals in those formations that you think represent some long extinct animal that was killed off by some large asteroid or something.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So, the fossil record is just rocks forming in shapes that are consistent with hundreds of thousands of similar fossils?

That's quite a conspiracy theory.

Oh no!

Hey damage... what sort of evidence would convince you that, well okay maybe, or even likely, humans evolved from an earlier ape species...?

Can you describe it?

1648689885231.png

So now you're not so sure of your expert evidence?

Maybe if one of your paleontologists read the bones you'll find your faith since you're only a cult follower.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1648689568211.png
    1648689568211.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
So, the fossil record is just rocks forming in shapes that are consistent with hundreds of thousands of similar fossils?

That's quite a conspiracy theory.

1648690882103.png

I'm not the one creating dragons and other monsters out of what might be nothing more than fanciful formations in the rock that may have been caused by nothing more than winds, gas, and water seepage.

Have you ever actually seen a real live breathing dinosaur? I think not.

How about that eohippus unicorn that doesn't have a horn? I think not.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back