Can you name a white/European sh*thole country?

If you can’t, then you’re a racist.

I’d say maybe Moldova since it has really low gdp per capita, after being raped by the USSR for generations. But it’s murder rate is only 6.5 per 100k.

Then there is Albania, but do Muslim majority countries count?

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

Can you name a white majority shithole country?

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

B99381825Z.1_20160414000318_000_G8VTA0E6.1-0.jpg

A person growing up in such a place will have no healthcare, they'll probably struggle to get a job, they might get a few years of education before dropping out, not that the education will be any good because all the good teachers will be somewhere else.

This is the poorest big city in the U.S.

"Almost 4 in 10 people in Detroit live in poverty,"

Not a great place to be born.

I don’t think anyone is going to dispute that the US has many big city Democrat shitholes. Black neighborhoods and cities are completely destroyed urban hell holes. I don’t think that makes the entire country a shithole.

It’s funny though that regressives’ arguement has been to post photos of black neighborhoods and cite national statistics that are skewed because of our large black and Latino populations. You’re just proving the point we make.

Hey, I've been to Jo'burg. That place makes my skin crawl. But I went to Santon, which is a part of Jo'burg.

sandtoncbd.jpg

That's Santon.

To be honest, every country I went to in Africa has a lot more nice places than shitholes.

Go to Lesotho and it's much more preferable than being in DC. Less likely to be murdered, robbed, etc.

Your example is South Africa....created and run by whites for over a hundred years.

And you compare it to the Democrat run and one of the most black cities in America.

/closethread

I’d say maybe Moldova since it has really low gdp per capita, after being raped by the USSR for generations. But it’s murder rate is only 6.5 per 100k.

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

A person growing up in such a place will have no healthcare, they'll probably struggle to get a job, they might get a few years of education before dropping out, not that the education will be any good because all the good teachers will be somewhere else.

I don’t think anyone is going to dispute that the US has many big city Democrat shitholes. Black neighborhoods and cities are completely destroyed urban hell holes. I don’t think that makes the entire country a shithole.

It’s funny though that regressives’ arguement has been to post photos of black neighborhoods and cite national statistics that are skewed because of our large black and Latino populations. You’re just proving the point we make.

Hey, I've been to Jo'burg. That place makes my skin crawl. But I went to Santon, which is a part of Jo'burg.

sandtoncbd.jpg

That's Santon.

To be honest, every country I went to in Africa has a lot more nice places than shitholes.

Go to Lesotho and it's much more preferable than being in DC. Less likely to be murdered, robbed, etc.

Your example is South Africa....created and run by whites for over a hundred years.

And you compare it to the Democrat and one of the most black cities in America.

/closethread

And you're taking something I've said and showing complete and utter lack of understanding.

So what?

You gotta like this guy. He knows he's a racist and he says it loud and proud.

You gotta like this guy. He knows he's a racist and he says it loud and proud.

Quite the contrary. I know blacks are capable of being intelligent, educated, and lead productive lives. It’s just baffling that so many of them choose not to. Black culture embraces thug culture, and the victimization mentality of progressives. Pretending there isn’t a problem in black culture isn’t going to change them. Addressing it might spur them on to changing the way they act.

I can't, because people with manners, moral values, and a sense of common decency do not refer to countries as "shitholes" so that they can brand the people of these countries as useless.
Commn sense and knowledge tell us these countries are shitholes and freedom allows us to say so, despite the whining of the eterrnally self-righteous

While common sense may tell us that living conditions are very bad in some places, and "freedom" may allow us to say disparaging things about other people instead of helping them, it is not necessarily "self-righteous" to call attention to the fact that making these kind of crude and insulting statements flies in the face of our much-touted "values." I seem to recall that the American People have been subjected for the last few decades to all sorts of rants and whining about "values" and "morality," bible-thumping, and reminders about our supposed "Judeo-Christian values."

Values and morality are not just about sex, you know. I would hope that the people who identify themselves as religious leaders, particularly those who babble the most about "sins" involving sex, finally get up enough courage to speak out about things like this, starting with those religious leaders who met with this guy in the White House.

Apparently you still don't get it. You don't get to define what our "values and morality" are despite your incurable priggishness.

I find very little difference between you and fire-and-brimstone preachers whom I disliked when younger and do to this day.

I'm just kicking back to the ignorant fire-and-brimstone preachers whose stupid rants we have had to put up with for so long. The Southern Baptists and the rest of the phony "Christians" who have been piling their shit on us for years. It's time to find out whether they actually believe in Christian teachings. It has been these people, not I, who have presented all along that THEY get to define our "values and morality." Up until this time, I pursued my beliefs and spiritual practices without calling attention to myself. But after a few decades of a myriad of attention whores from the "religious" right, they need to be called out.
You disillusioned ex-Christians need to fucking grow up. You all sound like whiny wussies.

I can't, because people with manners, moral values, and a sense of common decency do not refer to countries as "shitholes" so that they can brand the people of these countries as useless.
Commn sense and knowledge tell us these countries are shitholes and freedom allows us to say so, despite the whining of the eterrnally self-righteous

While common sense may tell us that living conditions are very bad in some places, and "freedom" may allow us to say disparaging things about other people instead of helping them, it is not necessarily "self-righteous" to call attention to the fact that making these kind of crude and insulting statements flies in the face of our much-touted "values." I seem to recall that the American People have been subjected for the last few decades to all sorts of rants and whining about "values" and "morality," bible-thumping, and reminders about our supposed "Judeo-Christian values."

Values and morality are not just about sex, you know. I would hope that the people who identify themselves as religious leaders, particularly those who babble the most about "sins" involving sex, finally get up enough courage to speak out about things like this, starting with those religious leaders who met with this guy in the White House.

Apparently you still don't get it. You don't get to define what our "values and morality" are despite your incurable priggishness.

I find very little difference between you and fire-and-brimstone preachers whom I disliked when younger and do to this day.

I'm just kicking back to the ignorant fire-and-brimstone preachers whose stupid rants we have had to put up with for so long. The Southern Baptists and the rest of the phony "Christians" who have been piling their shit on us for years. It's time to find out whether they actually believe in Christian teachings. It has been these people, not I, who have presented all along that THEY get to define our "values and morality." Up until this time, I pursued my beliefs and spiritual practices without calling attention to myself. But after a few decades of a myriad of attention whores from the "religious" right, they need to be called out.
You have become what you claim to detest. I detest anyone who seeks to define the morals and values of others.

IMO, and in yours to in truth, you are very much a prig. You too need to be called out, but you have neither the insight the integrity to do so.

Call out the "religious" right, first. Focus On the Family, Family Research Council, graham, jeffress, perkins, robertson, richard land, falwell, et al. They are the ones who started this "morality" mess when the rest of us were just minding our own business. "God" this. "Jesus" that. They are "holy," the rest of us not. They, and only they, know what the Supreme Being wants. They have tried to remove the spiritual core of the faith founded on Jesus.

Now is the time for them to take a stand on the treatment of the poor, of those who are suffering and speak out.

As there is only one race, human, there is no such thing as a "white" race country, nor any other shade. Of course, everyone knows this, so these words are only here to re-enforce the faith of however few readers are honest enough to practice this reality.

I enjoy watching conservatives do their victory dance as they celebrate that black run countries are "shitholes"

See? We told you black people are not capable of running a country

You disillusioned ex-Christians need to fucking grow up. You all sound like whiny wussies.

Oh, great. A guy from "north coast USA" who puts "grabbing pussy" in his profile and who calls himself "Muhammed," but obviously is not Islamic. You might try Christianity sometime and study its core principles. Or you could try Islam,or Judaism sometime, or even Buddhism.

Our President is obviously bigoted when it comes to foreign policy

Trump looks at foreign policy like one of his country clubs

Only certain people need apply

During his tirade, our President seemed to single out black countries in being unworthy of immigration

We are being inundated by immigrants from Eastern Europe. These immigrants are from shitholes too. They also have their own difficulties in acclimating

But they are white

I enjoy watching conservatives do their victory dance as they celebrate that black run countries are "shitholes"

Do you disagree that Haiti is a shithole?

BTW, do you recall what happened to all that US govt. earthquake relief money for Haiti? The Clinton's looted the money to build duty free sweatshops for Walmart. Soon thereafter, Cindy Walton "donated" $353,400 to Hillary's campaign.

Anyone who doesn't see the obvious pay for play Clinton corruption there is a stupidassdumbfuckingidiot. (aka SADFI)

Do you disagree that Haiti is a shithole?

BTW, do you recall what happened to all that US govt. earthquake relief money for Haiti? The Clinton's looted the money to build duty free sweatshops for Walmart. Soon thereafter, Cindy Walton "donated" $353,400 to Hillary's campaign.

Anyone who doesn't see the obvious pay for play Clinton corruption there is a stupidassdumbfuckingidiot. (aka SADFI)
Our President seems to have a specific hatred for Haiti. Everyone has AIDS, shithole country. The DACA meeting was uneventful until Haiti was brought up

Countries in Africa and countries like Haiti do suffer. They have very low GDPs and the people struggle. Shitholes? Probably could be called that

But drive through Appalacia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Detroit, Camden.......shitholes one and all

Africa has an excuse for their poverty. What excuse does the wealthiest nation on earth have for having such shitholes in our midst?

Last edited:

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

At least you can leave Destroit.

There are none. They are only shitholes to the degree they've been overrun with non native shitholers

Last edited:

The US.

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

At least you can leave Destroit.
We are the wealthiest nation on earth

Yet, we still harbor shitholes like Detroit

What is our excuse?

Albania to be sure.

Forum List

Back