Can we just kill the "Trophy Points"?

You liberals should like the trophies for basically nothing. Lol. They are showing you the love and giving you the positive reinforcement that you need to prove you are a winner at life. ;)

Says a person with lots of trophy points. LOL... Have you gotten the "You Rock" award yet?

th

?????

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

What baffles me is the "Rating". I think it involves Differential Equations and approval from Homeland Security.

You guys should give posters ratings.........G, PG-13, R, X, XXX

You liberals should like the trophies for basically nothing. Lol. They are showing you the love and giving you the positive reinforcement that you need to prove you are a winner at life. ;)

Says a person with lots of trophy points. LOL... Have you gotten the "You Rock" award yet?

All of your awards belong to me! :wink_2:

I just can't seem to pay off my debt to you. Before the ChrisL makeover, I was a pale, awkward, assexual 90lb weakling. Just look at me now..

I just can't seem to pay off my debt to you. Before the ChrisL makeover, I was a pale, awkward, assexual 90lb weakling. Just look at me now..

Where did you get the hat?

getPart

getPart

Dammit man. Post the pic. I want to see how great I look. Fix your technical issue.

getPart

Dammit man. Post the pic. I want to see how great I look. Fix your technical issue.

Oh. Sorry.

getPart

Oh. Sorry.

Doesn't ChrisL do marvelous make-overs? I mean those sweats are just too posh.

getPart

Oh. Sorry.

Looking good! :) Now you just need to flash us . . . . a smile. ;)

getPart

Oh. Sorry.

Doesn't ChrisL do marvelous make-overs? I mean those sweats are just too posh.

And I want you to walk the runway to this music. Your favorite, Lady Gaga. :D

Forum List

Back