The irritating reply box

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
On many BB sites you can expand the reply box by clicking and dragging a corner. On this site the reply box only shows about 5 lines of text at a time and you cannot expand it. That's irritating.

Why doesn't USMB make the reply box expandable?

On many BB sites you can expand the reply box by clicking and dragging a corner. On this site the reply box only shows about 5 lines of text at a time and you cannot expand it. That's irritating.

I'll ask em to make it smaller if that's irritating to you......... :eusa_whistle:

:D

hmmmm I have always had room for replies

I dunno......this just keeps going and going, so I am not sure what you mean. ??????

Place your cursor in the top left corner and hit ENTER. Keep hitting it until you expand it to your needs.

Place your cursor in the top left corner and hit ENTER. Keep hitting it until you expand it to your needs.

Dat smart!

Dat smart!
And with only a 3d grade edukation.

Forum List

Back