I hope America FAILS.

Here is a recent post on City-Data Forum. (They lifetime banned me.) called "I hope America FAILS." by JDproAV

"There is no recovering from the road we’re heading down. The damage is done. America cannot be salvaged. The Uniparty is either intentionally destroying the country from within, or is so fantastically incompetent at every they touch. The faster we collapse the entire system the faster we can pick up the pieces and rebuild. It’s nothing shocking really. It has happened to just about ever great nation in the past. The more we allow the US to go on as it is, the more strife and suffering our citizens will endure. We’re heading toward a dead end. You know it. Everyone is feeling it."

------------------------------------------------

What are your feelings about the direction America is headed in?

View attachment 896655
There is a certain appeal to accelerationism. This is more relevant to what's happening in Europe, but the US fits some of the same characteristics of precipitous decline. I don't think we'll ever "right the ship", so to speak. The best that can happen is to slow the decline.

So, from that perspective, a total collapse is the only way to eventually change our trajectory. That's the only real way to "drain the swamp."

Total collapse could happen in a number of ways. Our fiscal situation could reach that point as fewer and fewer nations want to use our currency in trade or as a reserve currency. Culturally, we could reach this if we do nothing about the border. And then there are more dramatic ways, like the spread of an exceptionally contagious and deadly virus (disease X perhaps?) or through nuclear war.

At this point, however, I'm not so sure if DC getting nuked would be a bad thing in the long run. They are the source of not just many of our problems but of much of the world's problems.

Here is a recent post on City-Data Forum. (They lifetime banned me.) called "I hope America FAILS." by JDproAV

"There is no recovering from the road we’re heading down. The damage is done. America cannot be salvaged. The Uniparty is either intentionally destroying the country from within, or is so fantastically incompetent at every they touch. The faster we collapse the entire system the faster we can pick up the pieces and rebuild. It’s nothing shocking really. It has happened to just about ever great nation in the past. The more we allow the US to go on as it is, the more strife and suffering our citizens will endure. We’re heading toward a dead end. You know it. Everyone is feeling it."

You are so wrong.

Same as always--the majority speaks, and I foresee no change in that regard.

View attachment 896655

View attachment 896655
I feel it is on a great track if you skip ahead.

Blacks are seeing (I have proof of this) that abortion has decimated their 'dream'

Gays and Trans are losing luster everywhere. We know Dylan Mulvaney is a pervert , the A-B sales show real votes on that, not chatter like basement denizens on here give.

I see several realy excellent Feminist authors now.

I see science and sociological data showing much of this horror came from dissing the family.

THE SEEDS ARE THERE IN ALL MAJOR AREAS. No result guaranteed, but never was

I feel it is on a great track if you skip ahead.

Blacks are seeing (I have proof of this) that abortion has decimated their 'dream'

Gays and Trans are losing luster everywhere. We know Dylan Mulvaney is a pervert , the A-B sales show real votes on that, not chatter like basement denizens on here give.

I see several realy excellent Feminist authors now.

I see science and sociological data showing much of this horror came from dissing the family.

THE SEEDS ARE THERE IN ALL MAJOR AREAS. No result guaranteed, but never was
Link to such science?

View attachment 896655

I don't want America to fail, but on a certain level I agree.

But the real problem is who picks up the pieces. I don't believe it will be true Americans. Sure we can tear down the system and rebuild it, but who is going to rebuild?

It won't be true patriot politicians and leaders, there aren't enough of them. Most of them are only out for themselves, and people out for themselves don't actually do anything. Everything they do is for someone else. Look at things now like they let the border be overrun, they send hundreds of billions to other countries, they let foreigners bring their politics and wars to America, they let criminals take over, corruption and weakening of the young, they create racism, and so on. We have all these problems because the majority of leaders let it to happen for their own personal gain. Gains that are given to them by others. So if the majority of leaders let this all happen who do you think they will rebuild the country for? American citizens or for their benefactors?

We already have outside forces poised to take control of America and rebuild it in their image. Like the world economic forum, a group of America hating, ultra powerful, super wealthy dictators from allover the world that have unlimited funds. They already stated boldly that America will no longer be a world super power.

They will pick up the pieces and they will rebuild America because American leaders have already let them in the back door. Everyday people like you and I can't rebuild.

The only way is for true Americans under the leadership of true Americans in power right now can fix the problem by gutting it. But more than likely it will crash before it can be gutted. Once it crashes I read it will be evil that rebuilds it.

Gutting has to happen while we still have our power and influence to pull it off. Once we become too weak we will just be ripe for the plucking. It has to happen while America is still strong or it won't happen at all.

RWNJism is nihilism, a path of failure.
1713709591715.png

There is a certain appeal to accelerationism. This is more relevant to what's happening in Europe, but the US fits some of the same characteristics of precipitous decline. I don't think we'll ever "right the ship", so to speak. The best that can happen is to slow the decline.

So, from that perspective, a total collapse is the only way to eventually change our trajectory. That's the only real way to "drain the swamp."

Total collapse could happen in a number of ways. Our fiscal situation could reach that point as fewer and fewer nations want to use our currency in trade or as a reserve currency. Culturally, we could reach this if we do nothing about the border. And then there are more dramatic ways, like the spread of an exceptionally contagious and deadly virus (disease X perhaps?) or through nuclear war.

At this point, however, I'm not so sure if DC getting nuked would be a bad thing in the long run. They are the source of not just many of our problems but of much of the world's problems.

Beyond fucking stupid ^^^^^.

So whats the alternative ? Taking up arms, because the politicians never change they just have different faces.
I cannot recommend your course of action. Hopefully, we won't read about you, in the news.

View attachment 896655

You're nothing but an asshole and traitor in desparate need of attention.

Forum List

Back