Can we all agree that the Oregon's Umpqua Community College was an act of terrorism?

Of course for some "it remains to be seen".

Because for some, if this guy turns out to be a white Christian, it will be the act of a mentally deranged guy.

And if it turns out if this guy was a dark skinned Muslim, it will be the act of jihad against America.
You're a bigot.
If it's a white Christian or any color/religion combo who does this in the name of a religion or cause then it's terrorism. If it's a psycho off his meds or something then that's what it is regardless of skin color or religion.
You're an anti-white, anti-Christian bigot.
geezus sallow i go away for a few days and i come back and here you are being called an anti-white, anti-Christian bigot.....cant i ever leave you by yourself?...

Nope.

The shooter asked his victims what religion they are. That's happened before, and it was Muslim terrorists sparing Muslims and killing everyone else.

I will wait to see. I'm not going to jump to conclusions. If this is true that he asked what religion they were, it could be that he was just a mental case and an atheist. Assuming he was Muslim just because you want him to be one is not the way to go about this. Wait until we get some definitive answers.

The Columbine HS shooters fantasized about crashing a plane in to Manhattan before Al-Qaeda did. Homicidal maniacs seem to think along the same lines. I am no cop or psychologist, but it's something to ponder. Whack job loners or suicide cell muslims, all with a chip on their shoulder and a over riding death wish.

No. We don't know his agenda. Not all whack a doodles are terrorists. But all terrorists are crazy.

A terrorist has an agenda he is trying to advance. Lets see what his motivations were.

He does have a thing about Jews and Christians.

other than that, we don't know

full.jpg

His myspace pic.

No. We don't know his agenda. Not all whack a doodles are terrorists. But all terrorists are crazy.

A terrorist has an agenda he is trying to advance. Lets see what his motivations were.

He does have a thing about Jews and Christians.

other than that, we don't know
He had a thing about Jews and Christians. Really? isn't there a "phobia" liberals have to fix things right up like everything else?

It figures Obama would seize the opportunity to exploit the tragedy to make a cheap political point about gun control. What a POS.

And Swallow is in a big hurry to label the guy a terrorist when he has nothing to base it on except his own prejudices.

Because for some, if this guy turns out to be a white Christian, it will be the act of a mentally deranged guy.

And if it turns out if this guy was a dark skinned Muslim, it will be the act of jihad against America.
Nah...it was a dumb ass doing something sick...probably as much as PP harvesting baby parts

I had a niece on campus during the shooting, she is ok. I just saw "Bowling for Columbine" yesterday, and the part were the NRA chairman Charlie Heston came to Colorado, at the rally held up a flintlock long rifle overhead and said "FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS". I bet that is what this shooter said too, well enough. They took that gun from his cold dead hands, after he made other people cold and dead. Another plus for the second amendment.

You're a bigot.
If it's a white Christian or any color/religion combo who does this in the name of a religion or cause then it's terrorism. If it's a psycho off his meds or something then that's what it is regardless of skin color or religion.
You're an anti-white, anti-Christian bigot.
geezus sallow i go away for a few days and i come back and here you are being called an anti-white, anti-Christian bigot.....cant i ever leave you by yourself?...

Nope.

Forum List

Back