Can This Quiz Guess Your Level Of Education?

I didn't take the test, but my guess is EVERYONE gets a Ph.D. What are they selling?

I went back and deliberately answered every question wrong to test that theory. Gave me a "high school dropout" rating.

Now that's talent. :rock:

I took this quiz to see if it could guess my level of education........
Can We Guess Your Level Of Education?

Try it and see how you do.

Mine said this:

PhD
ab25df62-5a49-46d1-a1b7-b74f58f3ba84.jpg

"You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!"

Let the :smartass:comments from liberals begin.....lol.

The temptation to google your answers is great....BUT DON'T CHEAT DEMOCRATS!!! The quiz is pretty simple, but I know some people will find it difficult.​

It also claimed I have a PHD, so it is just not flawed but retarded or just too easy...

Mine said this:

PhD
ab25df62-5a49-46d1-a1b7-b74f58f3ba84.jpg

"You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!"

Let the :smartass:comments from liberals begin.....lol.

The temptation to google your answers is great....BUT DON'T CHEAT DEMOCRATS!!! The quiz is pretty simple, but I know some people will find it difficult.​

It also claimed I have a PHD, so it is just not flawed but retarded or just too easy...
I think it's clear that most people on message boards are usually of above average intelligence.
The thing is, most of the people on "Waters World" would fail.

I think what this means is either the test is too easy for us
It was very easy, better test is this:
Can We Guess Your IQ?

Can We Guess Your IQ?

IQ: 181 (WOW!!)
0ae67484-b110-4dd9-b64a-37afe28b3bf9.jpg

istock
You are a genius! Your IQ range is 170 - 185!!!

Only 0.1% of the population get this score.

You have a passion for perfection, you like to challenge yourself, and you appreciate diversity. You are committed to personal aesthetics, excel in finding problems and solutions, and have a driving force to create. You have boundless imagination and an open mind. In simple words: You Are Simply A Genius!

Famous people who got similar scores are such geniuses as Quentin Tarantino and James Woods.

---
I did not get a PhD, but i got College graduate. That explains why I'm not a Democrat!

You're right. You got a College graduate. It explains why you're not a Democrat.
It also explains quite a bit about how you try to present yourself.

If you're that good, why do you have to tell everyone how great you are?

---
I did not get a PhD, but i got College graduate. That explains why I'm not a Democrat!

You're right. You got a College graduate. It explains why you're not a Democrat.
It also explains quite a bit about how you try to present yourself.

If you're that good, why do you have to tell everyone how great you are?
Maybe he learned it from you.

Forum List

Back