Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?

4 year degree. Stupid fucking test for educated idiots who went through an English literature program. Lawyer type nonsense. Not near enough science, mechanics, mathematics. I took mechanical engineering/automotive technology to avoid such tripe.I do love all of the sciences too.
Wherefore art thou Romeo ?......Bangin yer sister.

Apparently not. I took the quiz and they guessed that I have a PhD.
Perhaps they were basing their guess on the sad state of our educational system?

Take the quiz and see how you do. It's rather long, 100 questions, so you may need to set aside some time to complete it.

Can We Guess Your Education Level?

Yeah, they are pretty basic questions. In my case they are correct about the PhD but my daughter could probably answer half of the questions and she's only 11.

Many of these tests are designed to make you feel smarter than you really are.
Which is pretty obvious, and, you have to be pretty dumb to believe their validity in the first place.

I just have to shake my head when people on FB fall for these things, then brag about them.
Extremely embarrassing.

I can get you some LSD, PDQ on the QT.
I get it from the LDS Dyslexia Division.

No Thanks ... Not conducive with my current environment.
It was fun when I was younger ... Just not on my schedule now.

One thing I became familiar with in college anyways ... :thup:

:lol: "It's clear you put some hard years in grad school" ---- eh, I couldn't even go to college.

Flawed test anyway --- I don't happen to care for Shakespeare or obscure first lines of novels or which fucking book in the bible comes second.

College doesn't give you brains, but I never in a million years would have guessed you didn't go to college. I was guessing maybe you were a professor. But "I don't happen to care for Shakespeare?" That's more non-pc than saying n*gger.

Forum List

Back