Can the Obama administration handle the situations in Palestine?

Can the Obama administration handle the situation in Palestine

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • If they're lucky

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
Obama may negotiate with the one who will be the Antichrist to bring peace to Israel, but it will be short lived. Then all nations will be against Israel for 3-1/2 years and, well, you know what happens next.

Jesus comes back and man is he pissed.

Obama may negotiate with the one who will be the Antichrist to bring peace to Israel, but it will be short lived. Then all nations will be against Israel for 3-1/2 years and, well, you know what happens next.

Oh Lord, another Darbyist. Well, you are wrong, the Great Spirit will take care of it.

You want to know what the problem is in a nutshell? In america in earlier simpler times politicians used to promise a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage to garner support form voters. Beginning in the 1930's the palestinian equivalent became a chance to loot Israel, sadly this hasn't changed in the nearly 80 years since.

Samuel Clemmons AKA mark Twain toured the Holyland in the 1880s and reported in Innocence Abroad that the place was very nearly uninhabited with the major cities aggregating among them not much more than 20 to 30k people. The Jews returniing to their ancient homeland as early as the 1890's changed all that.

Israel didnt exist in the 1930s

I'm not sure why anyone would expect the first jewish president, Obama, to do anything but what his masters tell him to do.

Is there anyone stillconfused about why this pussy-willow voted "Present" so many times?

Obama is a fraud .. and a coward.

PE Obama is Jewish now? And a slave?

Doesnt really answer my question though.

What goes on in the ME cannot be 'handled' from Washington, the US never seems to learn that.

Nor should it be, unless what's going on in the ME directly affects the safety of the US. Somehow, someone seems to think the problems in Gaza affect us. I just don't see it, and thus, I really don't care.

Do you believe that crap?

The poll should read: "Can ANYONE handle the situation in Palestine?". I wonder whether the people involved know how to agree on anything.

I don't think they can. I don't think that Obama has any ideas on how to deal with it diplomatically, he's just following Bush. And Bush (being Bush) is not coming up with very good strategies in the first place. There's always the option of going to war but look how that turned out in Iraq. They need to come up with an effective diplomatic solution and I don't think the Obama administration can do it.

There will be nothing Obama does to follow that monkey

Excellent point.

Obama doesn't call the shots.

I'm still trying to find out who does call the shots re: Isreal. Jillian claims that "idiots" continually pressure Israel to stop "finishing the job". So exactly who in which government has the power to stop Israel from doing anything and who uses it ? I can only assume they are threatened with something if they don't follow orders from some shadowy masters.

No one can. The only people with the power to stop the Bloodshed is Hamas and they, for a variety of reasons, mostly having to do with power, aren't interested.
That statement sums it up well.

That statement sums it up well.

I actually think the world community could stop it if they wanted to. A strict blockade on everything going into the area (to include Israel) enforced by a multinational force would seriously hamper the area's ability to survive. Lifting the blockade would require all parties to agree to boundries and behavior.
Problem is--no one wants to--all the do is blow the hell out of each other and the world doesn't care.

I actually think the world community could stop it if they wanted to. A strict blockade on everything going into the area (to include Israel) enforced by a multinational force would seriously hamper the area's ability to survive. Lifting the blockade would require all parties to agree to boundries and behavior.
Problem is--no one wants to--all the do is blow the hell out of each other and the world doesn't care.
If the world cared about true humanity they could stop a lot of the tragedies of death throughout the world. The fact is the people of the world do not care enough about one another to put a stop to mass murder.

Once we look at it in that perspective we know it will be up to organized hate groups to start caring more about their own lives and their childrens lives to stop the madness.

I'm not sure why anyone would expect the first jewish president, Obama, to do anything but what his masters tell him to do.

Is there anyone stillconfused about why this pussy-willow voted "Present" so many times?

Obama is a fraud .. and a coward.

Hussein is jewish? I didn't know that. I thought he was a member of the frothing at the mouth reverend wrights, goddamn America, whitey hating, KKK of America church.

If the world cared about true humanity they could stop a lot of the tragedies of death throughout the world. The fact is the people of the world do not care enough about one another to put a stop to mass murder.

Once we look at it in that perspective we know it will be up to organized hate groups to start caring more about their own lives and their childrens lives to stop the madness.

Like I said--it could be stopped if people cared enough. If that area produced something the whole world wanted and was being deprived of because of the fighting, I bet it could be stopped real damn quickly. We seem to care more about money and things than people.

Forum List

Back