CDZ Can the KKK, the Black Panther, and Other Similar Groups Be Considered As Terrorists?

Is the KKK a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
You can blurt out anything you wish but just remember that neither La Raza or the Black Panther Party have a reputation of being terrorists operating to murder or destroy to maintain a racial ideal. The Ku Klux Klan was designed for such activities and they are now aligned with the Republican Party. There is no way around it. Its been on the news! It's been written in magazine. Your denial is quite disingenuous! You are not fooling anyone but yourselves when you say the KKK is not aligned with the Republican Party.

You are so full of it, The Black Panthers publicly call for people to be murdered, and you are a fraud for condemning one, and embracing the other. But what would I expect, liberalism is a serious mental disorder.
If theyre calling for people to be murdered that are killing them I have no issue with it. What kind of fool is going to sit there and just let people kill them? KKK started out killing people. The entire reason the Black Panthers exist is in response to those inbred racists. When all white hate groups are eradicated you wont see any Black groups advocating the killing of whites.

Like when they say stuff like kill random whitey? Fuck off!
Again if whites had not started shit, there would be no BP. Stop whining over stuff you whites started and continue to do. BTW how does one fuck off? I never knew how a person could have sex with mosquito repellent. What other weird things are you into? .

What did us whites do? I don't remember ever doing anything to anyone who did not start it with me. A criminal attacks a cop, gets shot, race hustlers spring into action. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When a black granny gets shot on her way to her church bake sale, I will admit there is a serious problem. Put yourself in bad spots, bad stuff happens. People need to take responsibility, that is one of the biggest problems in America today.

Look at the history of the two groups. Black Panthers haven't killed the way kkk has and still does.

Black Panthers are a political action group, kkk are domestic terrorists.

The world would be a better place is racist scum like the kkk were all dead.

The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.
Technically the KKK was formed to protect white woman from the "Negroes" who the carpet baggers and some northern groups were agitating. Seems White woman were suffering from assault and such. I am not disagreeing with everything you posted just stating how the KKK came to be, I believe the story goes, some guys simply put on sheets to be in, "masquerade" costumes to sing to their girlfriends and found that while riding home on horseback in the dark they scared the Negros quite easy, the Negros were quite fearful and superstitious in general to begin with. To paraphrase roughly.

It is actually a pretty interesting history that I do no justice with my clumsy paraphrasing.

:rolleyes:

You are so full of it, The Black Panthers publicly call for people to be murdered, and you are a fraud for condemning one, and embracing the other. But what would I expect, liberalism is a serious mental disorder.
If theyre calling for people to be murdered that are killing them I have no issue with it. What kind of fool is going to sit there and just let people kill them? KKK started out killing people. The entire reason the Black Panthers exist is in response to those inbred racists. When all white hate groups are eradicated you wont see any Black groups advocating the killing of whites.

Like when they say stuff like kill random whitey? Fuck off!
Again if whites had not started shit, there would be no BP. Stop whining over stuff you whites started and continue to do. BTW how does one fuck off? I never knew how a person could have sex with mosquito repellent. What other weird things are you into? .

What did us whites do? I don't remember ever doing anything to anyone who did not start it with me. A criminal attacks a cop, gets shot, race hustlers spring into action. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When a black granny gets shot on her way to her church bake sale, I will admit there is a serious problem. Put yourself in bad spots, bad stuff happens. People need to take responsibility, that is one of the biggest problems in America today.

Look at the history of the two groups. Black Panthers haven't killed the way kkk has and still does.

Black Panthers are a political action group, kkk are domestic terrorists.

The world would be a better place is racist scum like the kkk were all dead.

Oh really you duntz? When is the last time you saw KKK marching around in white sheets? When is the last time you heard of the black Panthers calling for people to be murdered? The world would also be a better place if racist scum like the black panthers were all dead.

Last edited:
The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.
Technically the KKK was formed to protect white woman from the "Negroes" who the carpet baggers and some northern groups were agitating. Seems White woman were suffering from assault and such. I am not disagreeing with everything you posted just stating how the KKK came to be, I believe the story goes, some guys simply put on sheets to be in, "masquerade" costumes to sing to their girlfriends and found that while riding home on horseback in the dark they scared the Negros quite easy, the Negros were quite fearful and superstitious in general to begin with. To paraphrase roughly.

It is actually a pretty interesting history that I do no justice with my clumsy paraphrasing.
Oh it didn't take something as simple as a Black male's overture of sex or dalliance with white women to set those KKK monsters off. All a Black person had to do was be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not every sexual encounter between Back makes and white women were rapes, neither then or now. Of course, the White male was free to do with Black women as he wished... rape or not...

Out of That White Christian legacy came the notion of the "docile" Knee-Grow. Whites had all but broken the spirit of a once proud and courageous people. The genes of once mighty warriors who faced lions with naught but spear and shield were reduced to the level of obsequious beasts of burden. Downtrodden and culled from the human stratum through pseudo science and the notion of racial inferiority, the domestic Knee-Grow seemed to be hopelessly mired in infinite servitude. Perhaps many of those poor souls were superstitious ad fearful. After all, when you are born enslaved and your developing adolescent mind has been programmed by enemies to be fearful and submissive...that is what you become.

Today,though, there are thousands of White women who love Black men. That ought to shed some light on the past. The KKK wasn't formed to prevent rape of White women. White women were just as attracted to Black males as the White males were attracted to Black women. if anything, the KKK was likely designed to keep them apart
You have no idea of what I speak, its the history, written, in many books, that you do not agree does not change history.

I simply spoke of history, facts, nothing more. My spouse is black, I am white, you my friend, could not be more off base in your assumptions, and dare I say bigotry.

The history of Blacks, after the Civil War, that I spoke of was not simply saying hi, or an "overture". It was rape, assault, and robbery, the blacks got agitated by the White Carpetbaggers.

So all your trolling is for not, I am white married to black.

Learn some history, I never said the KKK are the good guys, I just gave a glimpse into the first days of the creation of the KKK.

The Tragic Years after Lincoln. My source for my KKK history, ever read it?

The Tragic Era - The Revolution After Lincoln Claude G. Bowers 9781406773644 Amazon.com Books

9 of 12 people found the following review helpful
The best book on Reconstruction
By Gregory M. Kay on July 29, 2009
Format: Hardcover
As both an author and a historian, I have to say THE TRAGIC ERA is simply the best book ever written on The Reconstruction and the post-War for Southern Independence Era -- period. Written well before either publisher or self-censorship due to political correctness became the norm, this book pulls no punches whatsoever as it lays out the cold hard truth about this vital period in history when the partial reintegration of the South into the US was less important than the fundamental changes in the US Government itself. Race, politics and personalities of the time are all handled with equal bluntness, with truth being the author's only concern. If you have not read this book, you cannot understand either that period in history or the current one. Yes, it is just that important, and of equal importance, it is highly readable.

You have no idea of what I speak, its the history, written, in many books, that you do not agree does not change history.

I simply spoke of history, facts, nothing more. My spouse is black, I am white, you my friend, could not be more off base in your assumptions, and dare I say bigotry.

The history of Blacks, after the Civil War, that I spoke of was not simply saying hi, or an "overture". It was rape, assault, and robbery, the blacks got agitated by the White Carpetbaggers.

Learn some history, I never said the KKK are the good guys, I just gave a glimpse into the first days of the creation of the KKK.

You give no proof, just arguing. And advertising books :2up:
Sorry, but for me you're just another fascist that supports KKK and wants us to rethink of their role in our history :Boom2:Nothing personal.

Sorry, but for me you're just another fascist that supports KKK and wants us to rethink of their role in our history :Boom2:Nothing personal.
Boy, and you are another Bigot who Stereotypes all things.

I never said the KKK was not what it became, I simply shared some of the history, which is actually a real good story is the sense that its very interesting.

When I get home in a few days I will quote the book directly, for your education, you can thank me, now.

I never said the KKK was not what it became, I simply shared some of the history, which is actually a real good story is the sense that its very interesting.
When I get home in a few days I will quote the book directly, for your education, you can thank me, now.
Girlie, I'm not a boy for you :badgrin:
Still no proof except referring to the book written by some person.
When you'll do it - OK then.

Girlie, I'm not a boy for you :badgrin:
Still no proof except referring to the book written by some person.
When you'll do it - OK then.
I am flattered that you would call me Girlie, is it the style of my writing or do you mistake the logo of Elektra records for some chick in a movie?

queen-another-one-bites-the-dust-elektra.jpg

I am flattered that you would call me Girlie, is it the style of my writing or do you mistake the logo of Elektra records for some chick in a movie?
It was an answer for your "boy". I don't care about record labels, your nickname is your name here.

It was an answer for your "boy". I don't care about record labels, your nickname is your name here.
Oh, I get it, you thought I stated you were a "boy", I meant it as in, "boy oh boy", I must of been tired. I did not call you a boy,

boy did you get that wrong. Or do I misunderstand the term. I can tell that to a woman, like if she burns dinner, "boy did you get that wrong", boy is like saying, wow.

pretty funny, now, huh?

Oh, I get it, you thought I stated you were a "boy", I meant it as in, "boy oh boy", I must of been tired. I did not call you a boy,

boy did you get that wrong. Or do I misunderstand the term. I can tell that to a woman, like if she burns dinner, "boy did you get that wrong", boy is like saying, wow.

pretty funny, now, huh?
Then why are you asking the reason of calling you girlie :2up:
Ok, sorry for that, I've crossed the line :beer:

So, have you ever met such "secret" info somewhere except this book?

pretty funny, now, huh?
Then why are you asking the reason of calling you girlie :2up:
Ok, sorry for that, I've crossed the line :beer:

So, have you ever met such "secret" info somewhere except this book?
No lines crossed on the internet, not for me. I have certain subject I offer information on, I would say opinion if it was my opinion but I believe the information to be factual.

I will be home in 2-3 days, back to my mini-library. I will quote then, just for fun. Not trying to disprove anything, just a bit of info for what its worth. I like to have three or four or five different sources, or books, written close to the era when said events happen. I kind of think they are less tainted by politics. But who knows.

This little bit kind of confirms what is written in, The Tragic Era, The Revolution After Lincoln. My understanding is they wore costumes to serenade their girlfriends and on the ride home, found that the costumes stirred the superstitions of the recently free'd slaves, hence a tragedy was born.

Ku Klux Klan -- Extremism in America

Birth of the Klan
Six college students founded the Ku Klux Klan between December 1865 and the summer of 1866 in the town of Pulaski, Tennessee. Former Confederate officers, the six young men organized as a social club or fraternity and spent their time in horseplay of various types, including wearing disguises and galloping about town after dark. They were surprised to learn that their nightly appearances were causing fear, particularly among former slaves in the area. They quickly took advantage of this effect and the group began a rapid expansion. Various factions formed in different towns, which led to a meeting in April 1867 to codify rules and organizational structure.

Birth of the Klan
Six college students founded the Ku Klux Klan between December 1865 and the summer of 1866 in the town of Pulaski, Tennessee. Former Confederate officers, the six young men organized as a social club or fraternity and spent their time in horseplay of various types, including wearing disguises and galloping about town after dark. They were surprised to learn that their nightly appearances were causing fear, particularly among former slaves in the area. They quickly took advantage of this effect and the group began a rapid expansion. Various factions formed in different towns, which led to a meeting in April 1867 to codify rules and organizational structure.
Anyway they were racists and I hate them for their agressive racist actions exactly, I'd never justify them as you do. Especially you whose spouse is black :razz:

In their last years of existence they moved north. They didn't like those black cops ridin their horses beside them in Alabama. One had a very familiar name William Wilkinson

I'm cold and iced in so I'm going to take a nap or watch for Rudy in dodo on the tv. May the peace be with you and you too Yada whereever you are hiding (g) In case you don'tknow me here I'm a pig farmer in Alabama My cousin is a top Professor at Duke who does all of that writing on fracking One of us went wrong (g) Later

They are leavin it in the north aren't they yeh yeh we know You just can't help it up there. Durned Yankees Did you look up William Wilkinson and the Klan

See y'al later good to be back

Forum List

Back