CDZ Can the KKK, the Black Panther, and Other Similar Groups Be Considered As Terrorists?

Is the KKK a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
You can blurt out anything you wish but just remember that neither La Raza or the Black Panther Party have a reputation of being terrorists operating to murder or destroy to maintain a racial ideal. The Ku Klux Klan was designed for such activities and they are now aligned with the Republican Party. There is no way around it. Its been on the news! It's been written in magazine. Your denial is quite disingenuous! You are not fooling anyone but yourselves when you say the KKK is not aligned with the Republican Party.

You are so full of it, The Black Panthers publicly call for people to be murdered, and you are a fraud for condemning one, and embracing the other. But what would I expect, liberalism is a serious mental disorder.
If theyre calling for people to be murdered that are killing them I have no issue with it. What kind of fool is going to sit there and just let people kill them? KKK started out killing people. The entire reason the Black Panthers exist is in response to those inbred racists. When all white hate groups are eradicated you wont see any Black groups advocating the killing of whites.

Like when they say stuff like kill random whitey?
The Black Panthers are nothing but a terror organization, and should be eradicated.

Last edited:
You can blurt out anything you wish but just remember that neither La Raza or the Black Panther Party have a reputation of being terrorists operating to murder or destroy to maintain a racial ideal. The Ku Klux Klan was designed for such activities and they are now aligned with the Republican Party. There is no way around it. Its been on the news! It's been written in magazine. Your denial is quite disingenuous! You are not fooling anyone but yourselves when you say the KKK is not aligned with the Republican Party.

You are so full of it, The Black Panthers publicly call for people to be murdered, and you are a fraud for condemning one, and embracing the other. But what would I expect, liberalism is a serious mental disorder.
If theyre calling for people to be murdered that are killing them I have no issue with it. What kind of fool is going to sit there and just let people kill them? KKK started out killing people. The entire reason the Black Panthers exist is in response to those inbred racists. When all white hate groups are eradicated you wont see any Black groups advocating the killing of whites.

Like when they say stuff like kill random whitey? Fuck off!
Again if whites had not started shit, there would be no BP. Stop whining over stuff you whites started and continue to do. BTW how does one fuck off? I never knew how a person could have sex with mosquito repellent. What other weird things are you into? .

Again if whites had not started shit, there would be no BP. Stop whining over stuff you whites started and continue to do. BTW how does one fuck off? I never knew how a person could have sex with mosquito repellent. What other weird things are you into? .

What did us whites do? I don't remember ever doing anything to anyone who did not start it with me. A criminal attacks a cop, gets shot, race hustlers spring into action. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When a black granny gets shot on her way to her church bake sale, I will admit there is a serious problem. Put yourself in bad spots, bad stuff happens. People need to take responsibility, that is one of the biggest problems in America today.

If a black enters my home by force, do I have the right to blow his ass away? Or am I supposed to just accept my fate, because slavery happened?

What did us whites do? I don't remember ever doing anything to anyone who did not start it with me. A criminal attacks a cop, gets shot, race hustlers spring into action. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. When a black granny gets shot on her way to her church bake sale, I will admit there is a serious problem. Put yourself in bad spots, bad stuff happens. People need to take responsibility, that is one of the biggest problems in America today.
Whites start and participate in hate groups like the KKK. Whites also seem to beleive that centuries of slavery and jim crow is not relevant so they bad mouth Blacks. You do things like that and you are going to have to deal with some Black people writing off the white race as a whole. Take responsibility for your white people and dont worry about Blacks. Otherwise what you have to say lacks credibility.

If a black enters my home by force, do I have the right to blow his ass away? Or am I supposed to just accept my fate, because slavery happened?
You have just as much right to do so as I do of blowing a white away. What does that have to do with slavery or are you just whining again?

Whites start and participate in hate groups like the KKK. Whites also seem to beleive that centuries of slavery and jim crow is not relevant so they bad mouth Blacks. You do things like that and you are going to have to deal with some Black people writing off the white race as a whole. Take responsibility for your white people and dont worry about Blacks. Otherwise what you have to say lacks credibility.
The racism is rank in your line of logic.

You just justified black hate groups because there are white ones. It is okay for them to exist because of those groups over there. Then you make the colossal accusation that they exist solely as a function of the other - an utterly false assumption.

Continue to justify the calls for 'killing cracker babies.' It does nothing but torpedo the limited arguments you manage to bring here.

You just justified black hate groups because there are white ones. It is okay for them to exist because of those groups over there. Then you make the colossal accusation that they exist solely as a function of the other - an utterly false assumption.

Continue to justify the calls for 'killing cracker babies.' It does nothing but torpedo the limited arguments you manage to bring here.
Why is it an utterly false assumption? Because you say so? You have terrible logic. The KKK was invented first by whites as a result of the enslaved being freed. Dont be pissed that almost a century later Blacks got fed up with your bullshit and said they were going to kill any cracka that put their hands on them again. Control your whites instead of whining about Blacks retaliating.

Why is it an utterly false assumption? Because you say so? You have terrible logic. The KKK was invented first by whites as a result of the enslaved being freed. Dont be pissed that almost a century later Blacks got fed up with your bullshit and said they were going to kill any cracka that put their hands on them again. Control your whites instead of whining about Blacks retaliating.

The problem is, blacks want to retaliate for everything. If one were to pull a gun on a cop, and get shot dead, the race pimps would come running and the riots would start. Again I say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And if you think the KKK is still running around lynching people in white sheets, you are living in the wrong century. It is a political group now, similar to the NAACP. The Black Panthers exist only to be outraged over any black being killed, even if it's justified. You support groups that try to create racial divide, that is exactly what you will get. Time to join the current century, this country is not all white sheets and pitchforks anymore. After all it elected a black president who was extremely unqualified. And before you try and race bait me, my number one candidate for president is Allen West.

The problem is, blacks want to retaliate for everything. If one were to pull a gun on a cop, and get shot dead, the race pimps would come running and the riots would start. Again I say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And if you think the KKK is still running around lynching people in white sheets, you are living in the wrong century. It is a political group now, similar to the NAACP. The Black Panthers exist only to be outraged over any black being killed, even if it's justified. You support groups that try to create racial divide, that is exactly what you will get. Time to join the current century, this country is not all white sheets and pitchforks anymore. After all it elected a black president who was extremely unqualified. And before you try and race bait me, my number one candidate for president is Allen West.
Your first sentence is baffling. Why would they not want to retaliate or protect themselves? The problem is that some whites think Blacks should be passive and everything will be ok. There is no reason for Blacks to be peaceful in the face of violence.

The KKK is and has always been a hate group. I dont really care what they classify themselves as. They are still inbred cave chimps with inferiority complexes out to do people of color harm. The Black Panthers exist to let whites know that there wont be a second time. I dont have a problem with that at all. Clean up your trash and there wont be any Black Panthers.

If the KKK and Black Panthers are terrorist groups, wouldn't that make the American Federal Government a terrorist group? Since both groups are mostly made up of Federal agents that frame patsies to justify obscene FBI and DHS budgets?

There are a few that manage to incite the masses with misinformation and outrage before anything is actually known.

The worst part is that it is self perpetuating - making it even worse.

If the KKK and Black Panthers are terrorist groups, wouldn't that make the American Federal Government a terrorist group? Since both groups are mostly made up of Federal agents that frame patsies to justify obscene FBI and DHS budgets?
Conspiracy theory board over there --------> Conspiracy Theories US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Random accusations without any actual merit or proof are rather pointless.
So are you denying these groups have federal informants?

How many people on here would actually defend the actions of our government? But I wouldn't go as far as call them a terrorist group. I will say it is out of control, and works for it's own interests and not ours.

The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.

That's an opinion.
Huey P. Newton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
So is Wiki. Matter of fact its anyones opinion.

Black Panther Party founded African American Registry

"Sat, 1966-10-15
On this date in 1966, the Black Panther Party (BPP) was founded. It was a Black political organization; originally known as the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense.

The BPP originated in Oakland, California, by founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale. The Original six members of the Black Panthers included Elbert “Big Man” Howard, Sherman Forte, Reggie Forte, Little Bobby Hutton, and Newton and Seale. They adopted the Black Panther symbol from an independent political party established the previous year by Black residents of Lowndes County, Alabama. The Panthers also supported the Black Power movement, which stressed racial dignity and self-reliance."
Defense - LOL

Gota defend from those cracker babies.
Your clip was not convincing. One loudmouth Black guy dons a black beret yells through a microphone on a public street and he suddenly becomes a spokesman for the Black Panther Party. I'm not buying it. Let the record speak for itself, not this self appointed chronicler of hate. BTW, perhaps it escaped me but I did not see anything, with the exception of the beret, to associate this guy with the BPP. He may be ....BUT.....just saying....
He is not any random guy - he is a leader in the BPP. That is a simple fact.

Calling for people to be murdered and actually murdering people is NOT the same. The KKK has done both...The original BBP and the new BBP have not launched a murderous campaign against White people like the KKK has done against Blacks, Jews and others. BTW, I don't embrace radicals from any quarter. I just let their histories speak for themselves.

Only if they explicitly endorse violence. As abhorrent as the KKK is, groups like that must be allowed to remain for free speech to exist.

Now you are thinking like the Black Panthers.

The KKK has a tradition of murder and mayhem and indeed is a terrorist organization. But their exploits were not for change. Their mission is to preserve the tradition of separatism and white supremacy by any means necessary, including murder . On the other hand the Black Panthers have not killed except in self defense ; nor has their violence amounted to anything other than self defense against police brutality as far as I can see. That is the difference between those two organizations and is quite significant in my opinion.

The KKK was formed for the purpose of committing terrorist acts, the Black Panthers were not.
Technically the KKK was formed to protect white woman from the "Negroes" who the carpet baggers and some northern groups were agitating. Seems White woman were suffering from assault and such. I am not disagreeing with everything you posted just stating how the KKK came to be, I believe the story goes, some guys simply put on sheets to be in, "masquerade" costumes to sing to their girlfriends and found that while riding home on horseback in the dark they scared the Negros quite easy, the Negros were quite fearful and superstitious in general to begin with. To paraphrase roughly.

It is actually a pretty interesting history that I do no justice with my clumsy paraphrasing.

Technically the KKK was formed to protect white woman from the "Negroes" who the carpet baggers and some northern groups were agitating. Seems White woman were suffering from assault and such. I am not disagreeing with everything you posted just stating how the KKK came to be, I believe the story goes, some guys simply put on sheets to be in, "masquerade" costumes to sing to their girlfriends and found that while riding home on horseback in the dark they scared the Negros quite easy, the Negros were quite fearful and superstitious in general to begin with. To paraphrase roughly.

It is actually a pretty interesting history that I do no justice with my clumsy paraphrasing.
Oh it didn't take something as simple as a Black male's overture of sex or dalliance with white women to set those KKK monsters off. All a Black person had to do was be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not every sexual encounter between Back makes and white women were rapes, neither then or now. Of course, the White male was free to do with Black women as he wished... rape or not...

Out of That White Christian legacy came the notion of the "docile" Knee-Grow. Whites had all but broken the spirit of a once proud and courageous people. The genes of once mighty warriors who faced lions with naught but spear and shield were reduced to the level of obsequious beasts of burden. Downtrodden and culled from the human stratum through pseudo science and the notion of racial inferiority, the domestic Knee-Grow seemed to be hopelessly mired in infinite servitude. Perhaps many of those poor souls were superstitious ad fearful. After all, when you are born enslaved and your developing adolescent mind has been programmed by enemies to be fearful and submissive...that is what you become.

Today,though, there are thousands of White women who love Black men. That ought to shed some light on the past. The KKK wasn't formed to prevent rape of White women. White women were just as attracted to Black males as the White males were attracted to Black women. if anything, the KKK was likely designed to keep them apart

Forum List

Back