Can the atheis end christmas?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
So i'm guessing now the atheist want to do away with christmas, putting the economy into the biggest depression of all time. No christmas mean the toy company will have to close factorys clothing co.,food ind., jewelry stores, every business will suffer and then the atheist will brag will gained another victory.

Glad to know that to you, and maybe other christians as well, christmas is just a commercial holiday. How could someone ever celebrate christmas without cheap plastic crap from china covered in lead paint? Hmmmm...

toy factories out of work? In CHINA? gimme a break.

naw.. I dont think anyone is trying to do away with christmas. it's just that the season has many meanings for many people. Feel free to enjoy your christmas however you will.

Heck no. They need money as well. How do you think everyone makes money around christmas. The atheists who beleive in nothing but self-fulfilling prophecy as well as others who do beleive in something other then themselves all profit and make money for the holidays because that's when all the cash comes in. Atheists may preach against religion and a god, although I guarantee if one of them was out of a job, they'd jump in to make money being santa claus at your local mall or selling christmas trees to make a buck. It's just the way things are.

As a Jewish atheist with interests in retail, I will fight tooth and nail to give the goy what they want, I love the sound of those tills ringing:eusa_angel:

Thank you Jesus, without you I could not afford my profligate lifestyle

Has the war on Christmas started again? I have yet to do combat duty in this war, even though I say Merry Christmas. No one has kicked my ass yet. What kind of war is this?

And, I'm trying out other wars. On Arbor Day, I let my two dogs pee on a tree. Nothing.

Last edited:
Has the war on Christmas started again? I have yet to do combat duty in this war, even though I say Merry Christmas. No one has kicked my ass yet. What kind of war is this?

And, I'm trying out other wars. On Arbor Day, I let my two dogs pee on a tree. Nothing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXbtmljvXuA]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Revives "War On Christmas" Segment[/ame]

Why would atheists want to end Christmas? Atheists love Christmas

It is the Christians who ruin it by refusing to acknowledge the fun parts of the holiday

I guess that A jewish atheists is an atheists that follows most of the moral philosophy that makes up Judaism.

I guess that would make me a Entirist.

To froggy--We already kidnapped Santa and made stew out of Rudolph, I think we are half way there!!

Last edited:
I guess that A jewish atheists is an atheists that follows most of the moral philosophy that makes up Judaism.

I guess that would make me a Entirist.

To froggy--We already kidnapped Santa and made stew out of Rudolph, I think we are half way there!!

I just have two questions. Was the stew good, and will your kids pitch in some on the ransom?

Forum List

Back