Can the Arab/Muslim World Coexist with Israel?

Zionists go out of their way to hide their crimes. They want you to be distracted from the real discussion. Don't fall for that. Rabbis make excellent reporters on Israel and its criminal treatment to non Jews.

Rabbis of Neturey Karta are not considered Rabbis.

Nope, there are all kinds of Rabbis, such as Rabbi Brant Rosen. He had a great report on the flotilla

It's ironic that the only thing that matters to "Americans" is Israel. Israel is an aggressor and a occupier. Like a bully. The question should be can the Jewish/Israel world co exist with Muslims/Arabs? And even countries that disagrees with them. Israel threatened to support PKK after Turkey sent a flotilla. They are crazy war mongering maniacs

There are less than 17 million Jews in the world while more than billion Muslims. Yet we are the criminals who kill non Jews always and suck the world's money, right?

I'm not talking about Jews. Don't steer to your propaganda. Israel specifically isn't no innocent victim. There's jews who declare themselves as atheists as well.

Roudy posts verses out of context and from an anti Islamic website that changes a few words in every verse. All a logical person needs to know. We can take out so many things out of context from Jewish texts. And claim they consider everyone an animal that serves the Jews. But that would be bigoted and trashy
Out of context my ass. Nobody is falling for that out of context shit when Islamists seem to quote the VERY SAME VERSES as to why they are murdering people. Have you considered that the Koran was written by an "out of context" illiterate terrorist named Mohammad? Heh heh heh.

Roudy posts verses out of context and from an anti Islamic website that changes a few words in every verse. All a logical person needs to know. We can take out so many things out of context from Jewish texts. And claim they consider everyone an animal that serves the Jews. But that would be bigoted and trashy
Why not give us your opinion of this. Do you agree with him, or can people in Egypt be liberal and secular?

Liberal, secular 'infidels' must be prosecuted, says Brotherhood preacher | Egypt Independent

Out of context my ass. Nobody is falling for that out of context shit when Islamists seem to quote the VERY SAME VERSES as to why they are murdering people. Have you considered that the Koran was written by an "out of context" illiterate terrorist named Mohammad? Heh heh heh.

They had pacts. And are united against Israel. You try to make it sound like middle eastern Christians support Israel. They blame your people for killing Jesus. And don't get me started with how non Jewish Arabs are fingernails of a Jew or animals

Why not give us your opinion of this. Do you agree with him, or can people in Egypt be liberal and secular?

Liberal, secular 'infidels' must be prosecuted, says Brotherhood preacher | Egypt Independent

Who cares. So what? He doesn't change anything.

Who cares. So what? He doesn't change anything.
Irosie is right about you.

Irosie is right about you.

Two Zionist fascists say anything. Who cares!? So what? Drivel.
It looks like BecauseIKnow is at a loss for words. He knows he shouldn't say anything against another Muslim, so he comes up with such a lame response

Haha! Coward Christian who throws Christians under the bus for Israel. And is viciously bigoted towards Muslims wants us to bow down to him. What a sick person

Two Zionist fascists say anything. Who cares!? So what? Drivel.
It looks like BecauseIKnow is at a loss for words. He knows he shouldn't say anything against another Muslim, so he comes up with such a lame response

Haha! Coward Christian who throws Christians under the bus for Israel. And is viciously bigoted towards Muslims wants us to bow down to him. What a sick person
That shit you're smokin' is rotting your brain muscles.

I would never smoke anything. But keep believing yourself :cool:

Maybe you should. :D

They should carpet bomb the Middle East with weed, so everyone could just chillax for a while and realize that they're fighting over a douche pile of rocks with zero natural resources.

Would it really have been too much to act like a grown up for once and say you actually had to let soak in what he said and that you would come back with your opinion? And, by the way, a sick person is a young teenage guy who runs home from school and spends his free time on message boards instead of having friends who are his contemporaries. Have you seen the school psychologist yet to find out what your problem is?

Would it really have been too much to act like a grown up for once and say you actually had to let soak in what he said and that you would come back with your opinion? And, by the way, a sick person is a young teenage guy who runs home from school and spends his free time on message boards instead of having friends who are his contemporaries. Have you seen the school psychologist yet to find out what your problem is?

I must be sick :D:lol:

They had pacts. And are united against Israel. You try to make it sound like middle eastern Christians support Israel. They blame your people for killing Jesus. And don't get me started with how non Jewish Arabs are fingernails of a Jew or animals
Pacts? Like the many that Mohammad the caravan robber violated in the name of Islam? Ha ha ha!

Pacts? Like the many that Mohammad the caravan robber violated in the name of Islam? Ha ha ha!

Nope pacts of agreement. And the Jews thought they would break it and invade it Muslims during the middle of the pact. Ha Ha Ha! Wasn't a good idea

The more basic and logical question is----"Can shariah islam coexist with non-muslims" The answer is that it cannot since Shariah islam defines non muslims as persons without rights The next question is can "partial shariah" coexist with non muslims. The answer to that one is "yes---but not well because 'partial islam' societies tend to rever to full filth-----which is the trend right now as manifested by 'arab spring' and increasing islamization even in non arab countries. In all cases the backward trend ALWAYS results in boodshed and spreading barbarity

I must be sick :D:lol:
Well actually there has to be something wrong with you if you don't interact after school with your contemporaries but prefer to get on a message board every day with people who are even old enough to be your grandfather or even great great uncle. Maybe in your latter years, you will regret what you have missed out on.

Forum List

Back