Can Texas be put in play?

Democrats Launch Plan to Make Texas a Swing State

National Democrats "are taking steps to create a large-scale independent group aimed at turning traditionally conservative Texas into a prime electoral battleground, crafting a new initiative to identify and mobilize progressive voters in the rapidly-changing state," Politico reports.

"The organization, dubbed 'Battleground Texas,' plans to engage the state's rapidly growing Latino population, as well as African-American voters and other Democratic-leaning constituencies that have been underrepresented at the ballot box in recent cycles.

Ok, now let's clear things up here. What this really means is Democrats are organizing to have the Black Panthers be at polling stations to commit voter intimidation, deny the military vote, bring in all kinds of illegal aliens - then get voter ID removed by calling it racist, thus having illegals vote and Democrats vote infinite times. Rig voting machines like the SEIU did in Nevada - where when people voted for Sharon Angle, the machine voted for Harry Reid, rig voting machines like which were rigged when people voted for Romney, it voted for Obama. Reorganize ACORN under a different name like Battleground Texas and have people vote Democrat 72 times, to registering 7 year old girls to vote:

And no, ACORN has not gone away, they have just changed their names, like in Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Neighborhoods for Social Justice AND Pennsylvania Communities Organizing for Change. In other states like Louisiana: "A Community Voice", Minnesota: "Minnesota Neighborhoods Organizing for Change". Washington (state): "Organization United for Reform (OUR) Washington" Same organization, just a change of name.

So, it is obvious, the Democrats are now organizing to commit massive voter fraud in Texas, because afterall, the Democrat Party and voter fraud go together like a dog turd on the ground and a collection of flies.

You forgot dead people voting like Chicago.

obamination is selling welfare goodies to hispanics and many of the young ones bought it.

A lot of hispanics in Texas are different in culture compared to hispanics in California. There is a reason why the GOP wins Texas and not California, idiot.

Eventually hispanics that like your Amnesty bullshit and welfare handouts will realize you are full of shit with the utopia of free stuff when you can't steal taxes anymore.

Oh it is CRIMINAL activity to enter a foreign country without permission, you stupid fuck.

Asshole...what treatment is that?

Oh, you invent shit and then tell them what we are so-called doing to them.

I have more hispanic friends than you and they are GOPers because they are college educated and worked in the DoD defending this country.

They oppose illegals coming here taking jobs and welfare from Americans, and they hate scum like you that claim they are supposed to support criminal activity because they are hispanic.

No, I said they're voting Dem because of the treatment they get from people like you. Do you ever read posts or do you just knee-jerk type "<curse>, democrap, <curse>"? I know some chimps that would be embarrassed to send what you consider a post. :cool:

The last election proves differently. It's easy to say you have Hispanic friends that say this and that, but I'll go by what you say on the board. IMO, that's going to turn off most Latinos. Talk of "criminal activity" when people are just trying to feed their families, isn't getting you or the Republicans anywhere. If you don't get that, who's really being stupid?

Last edited:
obamination is selling welfare goodies to hispanics and many of the young ones bought it.

A lot of hispanics in Texas are different in culture compared to hispanics in California. There is a reason why the GOP wins Texas and not California, idiot.

Eventually hispanics that like your Amnesty bullshit and welfare handouts will realize you are full of shit with the utopia of free stuff when you can't steal taxes anymore.

I have more hispanic friends than you and they are GOPers because they are college educated and worked in the DoD defending this country.

They oppose illegals coming here taking jobs and welfare from Americans, and they hate scum like you that claim they are supposed to support criminal activity because they are hispanic.

The last election proves differently. It's easy to say you have Hispanic friends that say this and that, but I'll go by what you say on the board. IMO, that's going to turn off most Latinos. Talk of "criminal activity" when people are just trying to feed their families, isn't getting you or the Republicans anywhere. If you don't get that, who's really being stupid?

If you want to run your mouth about welfare for illegal immigrants, prove it! Even legal immigrants aren't entitlled to social services, with the exception of some emergencies where they have to repay the services. Prove what you say!

Stupid fuck....if some of them are stealing American's info to get a job, some are stealing American's info to get welfare....it is called a Social Security number you stupid fuck.

Fake ID with a stolen Social Security number.....opens doors in this country.

Meanwhile scum like you don't want to create a national ID for Americans, E-verify to work in this country and a photo ID to vote.....because you support fraud by illegals and American scum like you.

If you want to run your mouth about welfare for illegal immigrants, prove it! Even legal immigrants aren't entitlled to social services, with the exception of some emergencies where they have to repay the services. Prove what you say!

Democrap scum show their racism when they claim Jose born and raised as an American in Dallas Texas should support Jose from Mexico sneaking across the border and moving to Dallas to do whatever he needs to do like doing crimes.....because they are both hispanic. Hispanic Americans are supposed to support criminals from south of the border because they are both brown skinned and share the Spanish language.

Colorado is one state that has a lot of illegals and recently crimes in Colorado Springs has skyrocketed with hispanics doing crimes like a major drug ring, murder, car jackings, etc. Odds are these are not Jose that grew up in Colorado, these are Jose from south of the border with no respect for Americans and our laws.

Meanwhile scum here are defending Jose the criminal making Colorado Springs unsafe for Americans....

Stupid fuck....if some of them are stealing American's info to get a job, some are stealing American's info to get welfare....it is called a Social Security number you stupid fuck.

Meanwhile scum like you don't want to create a national ID for Americans, E-verify to work in this country and a photo ID to vote.....because you support fraud by illegals and American scum like you.

Saying words is not the same thing as posting evidence. You don't have evidence of voter fraud or evidence of welfare fraud. You made the claim so it's up to you to prove cases of it happening and not up to me to prove there aren't cases of it happening. You can't prove a negative, fool!

Saying words is not the same thing as posting evidence. You don't have evidence of voter fraud or evidence of welfare fraud. You made the claim so it's up to you to prove cases of it happening and not up to me to prove there aren't cases of it happening. You can't prove a negative, fool!

Why don't you just admit you don't have any proof and will believe whatever the right-wing tells you? It's the only explanation for people being as stupid as you are.

By 2020, I think there's a better than average chance that Texas will go "purple."

The minority population in this state is much younger than the white population, so it'sll be trend that should be interesting to see develop.

Are you saying that Hispanics and La Raza would be opposed to a Republican Plan to align immigration, voter ID, and border patrol to how Mexico addresses them? Why?

What is the Republican plan for illegal immigration? Is it self-deportation? What is the Republican plan for voter ID? Is it to suppress the vote, because there isn't voter fraud? What is the Republican plan for border patrol? Is it the military on the border or the Great wall of China fence that people obviously can't tunnel under?

If you had a good plan, you would be speaking about it's specifics and not in generalities. Many Hispanics have a lot of Native American blood in them, so they know what forked tongue is. I have a little bit of that blood myself and I hear the forked tongue loud and clear.

Self-deportation is what happens when the gravy the left provides illegals is cut off. No jobs, no in-state tuition, no drivers license so they can establish residency. (Blacks don't need I.Ds to vote though) Getting rid of the anchor-baby law.

:clap2:

Go with that and lets see where Texas falls in the next ten years

Let the GOP be the hardnosed party on immigration

What is the Republican plan for illegal immigration? Is it self-deportation? What is the Republican plan for voter ID? Is it to suppress the vote, because there isn't voter fraud? What is the Republican plan for border patrol? Is it the military on the border or the Great wall of China fence that people obviously can't tunnel under?

If you had a good plan, you would be speaking about it's specifics and not in generalities. Many Hispanics have a lot of Native American blood in them, so they know what forked tongue is. I have a little bit of that blood myself and I hear the forked tongue loud and clear.

Self-deportation is what happens when the gravy the left provides illegals is cut off. No jobs, no in-state tuition, no drivers license so they can establish residency. (Blacks don't need I.Ds to vote though) Getting rid of the anchor-baby law.

Hard nosed at fighting destructive Democrat policies is bad.

That's what it amounts to.

In this case if going along with those pushing the public to the gravy trough I don't want to be right.

In this case if going along with those pushing the public to the gravy trough I don't want to be right.

Do you have any proof immigants are getting all this gravy the right-wing keeps talking about? Words aren't proof and neither are the words on blogs that are typed the way some person chooses. It's your opinion, so was any of it based on facts that you can show others?

Oh it is CRIMINAL activity to enter a foreign country without permission, you stupid fuck.

Why don't you check the post that shows how the most heavily Hispanic counties in Texas vote and then get back to me? :cool:

Illegal immigrants and prison inmates received more than $120 million in Medicare services from 2009-2011 despite federal law that makes them ineligible for the program, according to two new reports from the HHS inspector general.

The issue, according to the reports, is timing. When Medicare is alerted that someone is incarcerated or undocumented, its contractors help prevent payments from going out the door. But often, Medicare&#8217;s databases aren&#8217;t up to date, and improper payments go out.

And Medicare lacks the tools to get the money back.

Medicare improperly paid $120M to ineligibles - Kyle Cheney - POLITICO.com

Do you have any proof immigants are getting all this gravy the right-wing keeps talking about? Words aren't proof and neither are the words on blogs that are typed the way some person chooses. It's your opinion, so was any of it based on facts that you can show others?

I was speaking in generalities.

When it comes to immigration Obama was asked to deal with the issue years ago and chose not to. He felt he needed it in the last election.

Funny thing is, he's about to introduce a new immigration policy that is similar to the one McCain wanted to push through congress during the Bush Administration. Back when Bush was in the White House Democrats chose to let the GOP fight over it and instead stood on the sidelines encouraging the illegals.

Last edited:
Illegal immigrants and prison inmates received more than $120 million in Medicare services from 2009-2011 despite federal law that makes them ineligible for the program, according to two new reports from the HHS inspector general.

The issue, according to the reports, is timing. When Medicare is alerted that someone is incarcerated or undocumented, its contractors help prevent payments from going out the door. But often, Medicare’s databases aren’t up to date, and improper payments go out.

And Medicare lacks the tools to get the money back.
Medicare improperly paid $120M to ineligibles - Kyle Cheney - POLITICO.com

I was just looking for that, I read it this morning somewhere else...

The OIG found that Medicare in 2011 paid $33.6 million to providers for incarcerated care and $91.6 million on illegal aliens, the Associated Press reported.

The minority population in this state is much younger than the white population, so it'sll be trend that should be interesting to see develop.

Not surprised with all those anchor babies.

Actually demographic research indicates that Hispanics have more children than white Texans, but you can cling to your CEC talking points if it makes you feel all warm and cozy inside.

Democrats Launch Plan to Make Texas a Swing State

National Democrats "are taking steps to create a large-scale independent group aimed at turning traditionally conservative Texas into a prime electoral battleground, crafting a new initiative to identify and mobilize progressive voters in the rapidly-changing state," Politico reports.

"The organization, dubbed 'Battleground Texas,' plans to engage the state's rapidly growing Latino population, as well as African-American voters and other Democratic-leaning constituencies that have been underrepresented at the ballot box in recent cycles.

Waste of time. It would be like teaching algebra to cavemen.

People who love their country wouldn't allow it crumble like that for their own personal financial gain.

And if the United state crumbled, what good are all those American dollars anyway. Typical of short-sighted self-interest. Enlightened self interest is a very different thing. Maybe you should try it.

People who love their country would also take an interest in how their tax dollars are being wasted or spent. They understand they have to live within their means based upon the parameters of what they can afford, they expect their government to be run the same way. I believe the American people are getting fed up to hear about another debate surrounding raising taxes, without a real serious debate on tackling our overwhelming spending problem. The typical American family sets up a budget and spends accordingly, when is this administration going to pass a budget plan and live with what they can afford to spend?

You dumbasses have been playing this game for 4 years. Where were you when Bush took a surplus to a record deficit and ruined the economy in the process. Are you people aware there are statements from Bush and Cheney saying deficits don't matter? Are you aware that the Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan didn't want the government buying pack government debt, because it's used to secure bank loans from the Fed. Didn't you notice you were fighting two wars and not paying for them? Don't you remember the tax cuts for the rich? Once Republicans ruined the economy, all of a sudden they want to be fiscally responsible, which is the exact opposite of what a government should do to have a rapid recovery during a recession.

For 4 years, enough time to earn a college degree, the Republicans have signaled they will do the exact opposite of what's needed to improve the economy, while tens of millions of Americans are suffering from what they have already done. It's all part of their "Starve the Beast" strategy to remove social programs and they don't care because the elites behind the Republican Party can accumulate wealth in good times or bad. The Republicans knew how to make the economy better and that's how they knew what to do to keep it from happening.

Hey clueless ... we never had a surplus, the federal government was just shuffling around debt. Do you honestly believe a SIXTEEN TRILLION DOLLAR debt accrued between two administrations AFTER Clinton? Here I thought Bill Maher was the bad comedian.

If taxing the rich helps reduce the debt problem, then explain to me what's California's excuse? They have an income and corporate tax higher than any other state, yet California is suffering from the biggest debt. Exactly how does that fuzzy liberal math of taxing the wealthy work there Einstein? They got plenty of wealth from the riches of Hollywood, and Silicon Valley is very profitable as the location of the nation's technology hub. So what happened to all that surplus???

If Republicans don't care about social programs, why were Obama and the Democrats all to quick to tear apart the new "No Child Left Behind" policy in favor of unions .... because they were too "embarrassed" at how many of our schools were performing?

Why are the liberal Democrats angry about a little "choice and competition" through a school voucher program? If our public education system was really all that great, why is Obama allowed the choice to prefer a private school instead? Why don't we have "middle class income" families (who Democrats are supposed to represent) able to enjoy the same choice of what's best for their kids? President wants the choice of a rich private school, but the middle class don't deserve the same? How noble of Obama and the Democrats to think of the middle class that way.

Why is the quality of our children's public education system suffering, while the unions are getting richer? When does the quality of our education and our kids begin to matter? We have European and Asian kids that can run circles around our nation's "quality" of high school education. Seems the Democrats put a lot more importance into unions than our kids, else our public education system would be second to none.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back