Can Texas be put in play?

Why does the Republican Party think they can play people like fools?

Because fools keep letting themselves be played. Democrats do it too.

This is what he suggested doing:

Issues include immigration, border protection, and voter ID. I think Republicans ought to make it very clear to Latinos that their policies on these issues are aligned with those of Mexico's very own domestic position on these topics. How could that possibly alienate Latinos if we look to The Mexican Constitution on these issues? La Raza would be ecstatic as would some of the judges throughout the US who would like for the US to look to foreign law for interpretation. That's what Republicans need to do. Make it very clear that they are embracing The Mexican Constitution for guidance on these seemingly devisive issues.

I don't think Hispanics will fall for that.

Give me an example of the Democrats playing a group, like they're a bunch of fools!

Could you enlighten us on a GOP position that is anit-Latino?

self deport didn't help at all
Resistence to a path for citizenship is one that comes quickly to mind.

I find it hard to believe that accounts for the entire 71% to 27% butt kicking, but it sure didn't help.

There is nothing wrong with a pathway to citizenship for Latinos, as long as it's the same pathway as the Europeans, Asians, etc who are also seeking citizenship. We shouldn't be showing any form of favoritism, simply because they are an easy pick to "fill their heads" for votes, they should wait in the back of the line with the rest of the immigrants trying to enter this country. I believe that to be the position of the majority of Republicans, and it's the correct one.

Democrats took California the same way they're talking about taking Texas. By flooding the state with Hispanic illegals.

Anyone still believe the immigration issue is an innocent mistake?

I find it hard to believe that accounts for the entire 71% to 27% butt kicking, but it sure didn't help.

There is nothing wrong with a pathway to citizenship for Latinos, as long as it's the same pathway as the Europeans, Asians, etc who are also seeking citizenship. We shouldn't be showing any form of favoritism, simply because they are an easy pick to "fill their heads" for votes, they should wait in the back of the line with the rest of the immigrants trying to enter this country. I believe that to be the position of the majority of Republicans, and it's the correct one.

Democrats took California the same way they're talking about taking Texas. By flooding the state with Hispanic illegals.

Democrats are sending Mexicans to Texas?

Those bastards!

Democrats Launch Plan to Make Texas a Swing State

National Democrats "are taking steps to create a large-scale independent group aimed at turning traditionally conservative Texas into a prime electoral battleground, crafting a new initiative to identify and mobilize progressive voters in the rapidly-changing state," Politico reports.

"The organization, dubbed 'Battleground Texas,' plans to engage the state's rapidly growing Latino population, as well as African-American voters and other Democratic-leaning constituencies that have been underrepresented at the ballot box in recent cycles.

If the GOP continues to let the Left Portray them as Racists who hate Hispanics, Then it's only a matter of time before Texas goes blue. Thanks in large part to Immigration Policy.

lol see how that works.

Which is why they don't want to "reform" our Immigration Policy. Because what Dems mean by that is. Let even more poor folks from south of the Border, and Africa in. While letting less people from Europe in. Because the want to use Immigration Policy to load the Demographics of this country up so they can not lose, and they can continue to divide us along racial Lines, and count on Minority Votes.

Hispanics are perfectly capable of determining whether Republicans are racist. All they need to do is watch Fox, listen to Rush, read the message boards (hint hint) and see what legislation is being pushed by Republicans

For some odd reason, many Americans believe that Republicans hate them. Now, why would they think that?

The Republican Party took it's stance on immigration to benefit themselves on the issue, because that's how a vast majority of their base feel. The Democratic Party took it's stance, but Democrat voters are not monolithic on what to do about immigration reform. My position on the issue is solely guided by my religious beliefs that it's a great sin to oppress the poor and when I think of the vast majority of illegal immigrants, I think of them as poor people. My position has nothing to do with the Democrats getting more votes. There are plenty of other ways to do that.

As far as I'm concerned, they could open up immigration in America for a period of time. If they would bring back those outsourced jobs, there is no reason we couldn't grow our economy and put our people to work. If we can make it in America, why import it?

Those bastards!

Dumb-ass.

The sticking point has always been securing the borders.

The Dems refuse to do it.

Ted Kennedy gave speeches encouraging illegals to come to America.

Obama signed an executive order stating that he won't enforce our laws for illegals that were brought here in specific age groups.

So yes, Democrats want to flood key states with illegals.

Those bastards!

Dumb-ass.

The sticking point has always been securing the borders.

The Dems refuse to do it.

Ted Kennedy gave speeches encouraging illegals to come to America.

Obama signed an executive order stating that he won't enforce our laws for illegals that were brought here in specific age groups.

So yes, Democrats want to flood key states with illegals.

The borders are more secure than they were under the Republicans. There are also fewer illegals coming into the country

Who are Republicans going to get to cut their lawns?

Why does the Republican Party think they can play people like fools?

Issues include immigration, border protection, and voter ID. I think Republicans ought to make it very clear to Latinos that their policies on these issues are aligned with those of Mexico's very own domestic position on these topics. How could that possibly alienate Latinos if we look to The Mexican Constitution on these issues? La Raza would be ecstatic as would some of the judges throughout the US who would like for the US to look to foreign law for interpretation. That's what Republicans need to do. Make it very clear that they are embracing The Mexican Constitution for guidance on these seemingly devisive issues.

Give me an example of the Democrats playing a group, like they're a bunch of fools!

Are you saying that Hispanics and La Raza would be opposed to a Republican Plan to align immigration, voter ID, and border patrol to how Mexico addresses them? Why?

I'm sure Democraps are registering Mexicans that live in Texas for the next election....and they are making sure every black living in the ghetto is registered too, even if they have felonies.

Democrats are registering mexicans that live in mexico for the next election.

I'm sure Democraps are registering Mexicans that live in Texas for the next election....and they are making sure every black living in the ghetto is registered too, even if they have felonies.

Democrats are registering mexicans that live in mexico for the next election.

It goes further than that

They are training Black Panthers to chase whites away from the polls

Are you saying that Hispanics and La Raza would be opposed to a Republican Plan to align immigration, voter ID, and border patrol to how Mexico addresses them? Why?

What is the Republican plan for illegal immigration? Is it self-deportation? What is the Republican plan for voter ID? Is it to suppress the vote, because there isn't voter fraud? What is the Republican plan for border patrol? Is it the military on the border or the Great wall of China fence that people obviously can't tunnel under?

If you had a good plan, you would be speaking about it's specifics and not in generalities. Many Hispanics have a lot of Native American blood in them, so they know what forked tongue is. I have a little bit of that blood myself and I hear the forked tongue loud and clear.

What is the Republican plan for illegal immigration? Is it self-deportation? What is the Republican plan for voter ID? Is it to suppress the vote, because there isn't voter fraud? What is the Republican plan for border patrol? Is it the military on the border or the Great wall of China fence that people obviously can't tunnel under?

If you had a good plan, you would be speaking about it's specifics and not in generalities. Many Hispanics have a lot of Native American blood in them, so they know what forked tongue is. I have a little bit of that blood myself and I hear the forked tongue loud and clear.

Self-deportation is what happens when the gravy the left provides illegals is cut off. No jobs, no in-state tuition, no drivers license so they can establish residency. (Blacks don't need I.Ds to vote though) Getting rid of the anchor-baby law.

Last edited:
Asshole...what treatment is that?

Oh, you invent shit and then tell them what we are so-called doing to them.

I have more hispanic friends than you and they are GOPers because they are college educated and worked in the DoD defending this country.

They oppose illegals coming here taking jobs and welfare from Americans, and they hate scum like you that claim they are supposed to support criminal activity because they are hispanic.

Shit stain....so you claim the hispanic Catholics are pro-gay, pro-abortion, anti-gun, etc......of course, because you are insane.

Welfare goodies and the GOP are racists is your salespitch to dupe them for votes.

Have you checked the county by county electoral map of Texas? Maybe you should do some research before shooting your mouth off.

2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

No, I said they're voting Dem because of the treatment they get from people like you. Do you ever read posts or do you just knee-jerk type "<curse>, democrap, <curse>"? I know some chimps that would be embarrassed to send what you consider a post. :cool:

Asshole...what treatment is that?

Oh, you invent shit and then tell them what we are so-called doing to them.

I have more hispanic friends than you and they are GOPers because they are college educated and worked in the DoD defending this country.

They oppose illegals coming here taking jobs and welfare from Americans, and they hate scum like you that claim they are supposed to support criminal activity because they are hispanic.

Shit stain....so you claim the hispanic Catholics are pro-gay, pro-abortion, anti-gun, etc......of course, because you are insane.

Welfare goodies and the GOP are racists is your salespitch to dupe them for votes.

No, I said they're voting Dem because of the treatment they get from people like you. Do you ever read posts or do you just knee-jerk type "<curse>, democrap, <curse>"? I know some chimps that would be embarrassed to send what you consider a post. :cool:

The last election proves differently. It's easy to say you have Hispanic friends that say this and that, but I'll go by what you say on the board. IMO, that's going to turn off most Latinos. Talk of "criminal activity" when people are just trying to feed their families, isn't getting you or the Republicans anywhere. If you don't get that, who's really being stupid?

Self-deportation is what happens when the gravy the left provides illegals is cut off. No jobs, no in-state tuition, no drivers license so they can establish residency. (Blacks don't need I.Ds to vote though) Getting rid of the anchor-baby law.

Have you read the Constitution lately? I'm not aware there is an anchor-baby law. Do you see two-thirds of the Senate and House and 38 states interested in changing that Amendment?

It is ironic the GOP has 2 hispanic Senators to the lilly white Democrap Senate group.....yet liberal scum here talk up GOP racism and how they are going to steal the hispanic vote.....with all those scumbag white liberal politicians.

Then there is the attack on Black Republicans.

When Black Democrats get elected (or selected, when a Democrat steps down in mid-term), it's "Look at the Democrats! They are so diverse! Why can't the GOP be like that?".

When a Black Republican is elected/selected, it's "Look at the 'House N-----/Uncle Tom/Sell Out'"

Forum List

Back