Can Someone 'Splain This To Me?

I still say you completely missed the point.

If being morally superior to you means I'm a snowflake then you better get a blanket.
morally superior people kill babies. Yeah that's what you are.

I've never once killed a baby.

Hey, if a two room house was on fire and in one room was a baby and in the other were 1,000 fetuses and you could only go into one room which would you save?
so you don't vote on the premise of women's choice? LOL. get over yourself. I'd call 911 and get the fire trucks and help to me. I'd save them all. 1001 babies

What a complete cop out. You are the only one who can enter the house in time to save the occupants of one room, which one is it?

Come on snowflake, stand by your convictions. You really have no choice but to pick the fetuses, so just say it and let the baby go up in flames.
not sure who you're talking to, you're the snowflake so you should answer.

If being morally superior to you means I'm a snowflake then you better get a blanket.

Hey, if a two room house was on fire and in one room was a baby and in the other were 1,000 fetuses and you could only go into one room which would you save?
so you don't vote on the premise of women's choice? LOL. get over yourself. I'd call 911 and get the fire trucks and help to me. I'd save them all. 1001 babies
how many will you adopt?? and take care of????Isn't that where republicans draw the line??
I'd start a christian organization that helps with foster kids. Oh wait, they already exist. you should read up. or.....the babies fathers want them and will raise them. hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe?

Right, problem solved. There is absolutely no problem with the foster care system, nothing to see here.

6 problems with the foster care system -- and what you can do to help

You preach and preach about 'murdering babies' or whatever you little bed wetters are about but do absolutely nothing about it.

how many will you adopt?? and take care of????Isn't that where republicans draw the line??
I'd start a christian organization that helps with foster kids. Oh wait, they already exist. you should read up. or.....the babies fathers want them and will raise them. hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe?
Can I start a Jewish organization or will you leave it all to the hypocrites?

Right, problem solved. There is absolutely no problem with the foster care system, nothing to see here.

You preach and preach about 'murdering babies' or whatever you little bed wetters are about but do absolutely nothing about it.
that's because you and your side kill babies all year so yeah baby killers. I won't ever stop calling you all baby killers.

What a complete cop out. You are the only one who can enter the house in time to save the occupants of one room, which one is it?

Come on snowflake, stand by your convictions. You really have no choice but to pick the fetuses, so just say it and let the baby go up in flames.

You god damned hypocrites, you think fetuses are equal to babies but you're too much of a coward to say you'd save 1,000 fetuses over a single baby. Jesus Christ, you are an embarrassment to cultural conservatives.

I'd of course save the baby you poor excuse for a human being.

Can I start a Jewish organization or will you leave it all to the hypocrites?
go for it.

that's because you and your side kill babies all year so yeah baby killers. I won't ever stop calling you all baby killers.

Whining hypocritical snowflake.

You god damned hypocrites, you think fetuses are equal to babies but you're too much of a coward to say you'd save 1,000 fetuses over a single baby. Jesus Christ, you are an embarrassment to cultural conservatives.

I said I'd save them all I even posted 1001 babies. how is that being hypocrite exactly? BTW what is a fetus to you? is it human?

Yeah We're all baby killers us dems UNTIL a Republican crosses state lines to get his daughter or girlfriend an abortion

I said I'd save them all I even posted 1001 babies. how is that being hypocrite exactly? BTW what is a fetus to you? is it human?

You can't, you have to choose one or the other or they all go up in flames. So, pick.

only you can be a snowflake, you own it. thanks, is a fetus human?

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The NBA had nothing to do with the shooting.
The NBA players had nothing to do with the shooting.
The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Thousands Of Fans From Attending NBA Game

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

View attachment 184233

Nothing like sending a few thousand votes
through some dumbass, dropping him on the
ground, and watching him twitch and drool to
get the point across that they can protest all
they want to, but they can't physically touch me.
LOL. Who are you kidding. You haven't been out of your mommy's basement in decades. You're a scared little rabbit.
Dumbass has no explanation for Leftard behavior

Yeah We're all baby killers us dems UNTIL a Republican crosses state lines to get his daughter or girlfriend an abortion
I know of no one that has done that. sorry. I choose who I target for the baby killer line and since planned parenthood is all left, I think I did it correctly.

You can't even answer a semi-difficult question that tests your own beliefs, you're a coward.

Is a fetus a human? It's made up of human cells but certainly not a complete human.

You can't even answer a semi-difficult question that test your own beliefs, you're a coward.

Is a fetus a human? It's made up of human cells but certainly not a complete human.
does it have a heart? does it have fingers? legs? arms, eyes, kidneys? a lot of human cells there bubba. so you be killin humans.

You can't, you have to choose one or the other or they all go up in flames. So, pick.
If it was between Trump and the fetuses .....I'd feel bad for Trump but he's going to burn ,one way or another

You can't even answer a semi-difficult question that test your own beliefs, you're a coward.

does it have a heart? does it have fingers? legs? arms, eyes, kidneys? a lot of human cells there bubba. so you be killin humans.

A rat has all those things or a version of them too.

A rat has all those things too.
yes they do. so do lions tigers and bears. but they aren't human

Great, so your point is a little convoluted.

Did you decide to save all those little livers and fingers and shit or the one whole human being? Why are you so weak that you can't answer that question?

Great, so your point is a little convoluted.

Did you decide to save all those little livers and fingers and shit or the one whole human being? Why are you so weak that you can't answer that question?
it isn't logical. but I answered you twice now.

Forum List

Back