Can Someone 'Splain This To Me?

you do realize snowflakes are leftist losers right? did you look that up by any chance?

You do realize that you dorks took the term from Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club and originally 'snowflake' was something more resembling conservatism.

No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'

In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. This use seems not to have endured.

Don't be a snowflake, snowflake.
dude, tell that to Wikipedia then. Post up your source.

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb. You have two sources now, Oxford and Merriam-Webster, both of which are superior to Wiki when it comes to the English language, who source the term 'snowflake' well before the 21st century or even Fight Club and you go to Wikipedia? No wonder the far right is so easily duped.

Also you replied to my post with a link demanding I post my source. Open your fucking eyes, twink.
then the left should leave old Wikileaks out of discussions eh?

I'm sorry, what?

I have to be reading this wrong but you're not saying Wikileaks and Wikipedia are in any universe linked to each other, are you?

Then of course, even if you are truly that much of an imbecile you would at least realize that the left doesn't use wikileaks as a source, but before we even go there you really need to confirm how you're handling that first hurdle of stupidity.
whoops thanks freudian slip. yes I meant Wikipedia.

I would have knocked them to the next person to get by. see ya.

Easily said but not practical. You see THEY are upstanding honorable and civic minded citizens (cough) exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech while peacefully protesting. You, however, are somebody who is apparently politically incorrect and offensive because you bought a ticket to a basketball game and you have no rights whatsoever. Should you touch any one of THEM, you would be accused of assault and battery and probably incur a big fine if not jail time.

Understand?
no they aren't they are on private property and as such belong to be pushed aside all day and everyday.

Doesn't matter. Until we purge all the snowflakes from the court system, they have all the rights and you have none.
you do realize snowflakes are leftist losers right? did you look that up by any chance?

You do realize that you dorks took the term from Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club and originally 'snowflake' was something more resembling conservatism.

In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. This use seems not to have endured.

The term was taken from the "Fight Club" line: "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake." The term was applied to those who needed 'safe spaces' to protect them from hearing or seeing anything conservative, even seeing the name "Trump" chalked on a sidewalk. It is now a term for somebody who thinks they take the high road, are morally superior et al but are not. . .and is most often used as a put down for those who are easily offended or need a 'safe space' or want the government to impose the snowflakes' values or wants on everybody. And they feel perfectly justified in violating anybody's rights who disagree with them or to force their opinions on everybody.

Much as the BLM snowflakes interfering with fans trying to attend a basketball game.

Last edited:

dude, tell that to Wikipedia then. Post up your source.

You can't possibly be this fucking dumb. You have two sources now, Oxford and Merriam-Webster, both of which are superior to Wiki when it comes to the English language, who source the term 'snowflake' well before the 21st century or even Fight Club and you go to Wikipedia? No wonder the far right is so easily duped.

Also you replied to my post with a link demanding I post my source. Open your fucking eyes, twink.
then the left should leave old Wikileaks out of discussions eh?

I'm sorry, what?

I have to be reading this wrong but you're not saying Wikileaks and Wikipedia are in any universe linked to each other, are you?

Then of course, even if you are truly that much of an imbecile you would at least realize that the left doesn't use wikileaks as a source, but before we even go there you really need to confirm how you're handling that first hurdle of stupidity.
whoops thanks freudian slip. yes I meant Wikipedia.

Thank god, I was going to suggest your mom smother you in your sleep and start over.

I think calling out Wikipedia as a source by itself is not credible however if you are also citing the links within Wikipedia and those sources are valid then good to go.

EDIT: In your case, you're using the term 'generation snowflake' which does no cover the history (as pointed out in your own link) or many uses of the term 'snowflake'. But as we've already discovered you have reading comprehension problems.

Last edited:
Easily said but not practical. You see THEY are upstanding honorable and civic minded citizens (cough) exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech while peacefully protesting. You, however, are somebody who is apparently politically incorrect and offensive because you bought a ticket to a basketball game and you have no rights whatsoever. Should you touch any one of THEM, you would be accused of assault and battery and probably incur a big fine if not jail time.

Understand?
no they aren't they are on private property and as such belong to be pushed aside all day and everyday.

Doesn't matter. Until we purge all the snowflakes from the court system, they have all the rights and you have none.

The term was taken from the "Fight Club" line: "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake." The term was applied to those who needed 'safe spaces' to protect them from hearing or seeing anything conservative, even seeing the name "Trump" chalked on a sidewalk. It is now a term for somebody who thinks they take the high road, are morally superior et al but are not. . .and is most often used as a put down for those who are easily offended or need a 'safe space' or want the government to impose the snowflakes' values or wants on everybody. And they feel perfectly justified in violating anybody's rights who disagree with them.

The term predates Fight Club for starters, this has already been established so catch up.

However Fight Club makes no political inference in it's use of the term, it's all in the eye of the beholder. So, I can call jc456 a snowflake because he's afraid of black people and he has to cover that up by pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

The term was taken from the "Fight Club" line: "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake." The term was applied to those who needed 'safe spaces' to protect them from hearing or seeing anything conservative, even seeing the name "Trump" chalked on a sidewalk. It is now a term for somebody who thinks they take the high road, are morally superior et al but are not. . .and is most often used as a put down for those who are easily offended or need a 'safe space' or want the government to impose the snowflakes' values or wants on everybody. And they feel perfectly justified in violating anybody's rights who disagree with them.

The term predates Fight Club for starters, this has already been established so catch up.

However Fight Club makes no political inference in it's use of the term, it's all in the eye of the beholder. So, I can call jc456 a snowflake because he's afraid of black people and he has to cover that up by pretending to be a tough guy on the internet.

And another point made went sailing right over another head.

I nominate you to be that someone to do it since you feel so strongly about it. What do you say, are you up for it?

I'd be that someone, except I live in Florida and since blacks here know that it's legal for Floridians to conceal-carry, they are far less violent with others. There was one guy, Trayvon Martin, that learned this the hard way. God bless George Zimmerman for taking out the trash!

I would have knocked them to the next person to get by. see ya.

Understand?

I posted the origin of the term 'snowflake' many times. It was originally a DEMOCRAT term for DEMOCRATS who were easily offended and weak. Funny how those same 'snowflakes' seized control of their party and yanked the 'steering wheel' hard LEFT....

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.
And you say lefties are violent.
There is a difference between intolerant leftists using violence to push their agenda....like going to Trump rallies and beating and bloodying opposing supporters at their own rally....or showing up at a ball park and trying to gun down GOP politicians as they try to practice.....and Americans who DEFEND THEMSELVES from these violent intolerant snowflakes / libs.

Again, what part of - 'YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTEST BUT NOT THE RIGHT TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME' do you not understand?

No, not over my head, I'm simply providing you more information that just 'Fight Club'.

No, not over my head, I'm simply providing you more information that just 'Fight Club'.

I still say you completely missed the point.

Understand?

I posted the origin of the term 'snowflake' many times. It was originally a DEMOCRAT term for DEMOCRATS who were easily offended and weak. Funny how those same 'snowflakes' seized control of their party and yanked the 'steering wheel' hard LEFT....

Easy, it's amazing how you are unable to get anything right. snowflake was not originally a term for people who were easily offended, be they Democrats, Republicans or Protestants. It was a term for Missourians who were against the abolition of slavery. You know, that institution that was the cause of the civil war, that thing that happened that you idiots insist was northern aggression as opposed to the shackling of black people that many of you (certainly on this board) don't think are equal.

So, basically the alt-right are now calling liberals snowflakes though the white supremacists are squarely in their camp. You simply can't make this shit up, right, snowflake?

If being morally superior to you means I'm a snowflake then you better get a blanket.

If being morally superior to you means I'm a snowflake then you better get a blanket.

And 99% of the time, when somebody won't address the argument but instead insults the person who offered it, we can be pretty darn sure we're right. :)

morally superior people kill babies. Yeah that's what you are.

And 99% of the time, when somebody won't address the argument but instead insults the person who offered it, we can be pretty darn sure we're right. :)

Oh, snowflake, you dished out the insults too, just read back in the thread, dunce.

I've never once killed a baby.

Hey, if a two room house was on fire and in one room was a baby and in the other were 1,000 fetuses and you could only go into one room which would you save?

Hey, if a two room house was on fire and in one room was a baby and in the other were 1,000 fetuses and you could only go into one room which would you save?
so you don't vote on the premise of women's choice? LOL. get over yourself. I'd call 911 and get the fire trucks and help to me. I'd save them all. 1001 babies

so you don't vote on the premise of women's choice? LOL. get over yourself. I'd call 911 and get the fire trucks and help to me. I'd save them all. 1001 babies
how many will you adopt?? and take care of????Isn't that where republicans draw the line??

What a complete cop out. You are the only one who can enter the house in time to save the occupants of one room, which one is it?

Come on snowflake, stand by your convictions. You really have no choice but to pick the fetuses, so just say it and let the baby go up in flames.

how many will you adopt?? and take care of????Isn't that where republicans draw the line??
I'd start a christian organization that helps with foster kids. Oh wait, they already exist. you should read up. or.....the babies fathers want them and will raise them. hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe?

Forum List

Back