Can Someone 'Splain This To Me?

You can't even answer a semi-difficult question that test your own beliefs, you're a coward.

Is a fetus a human? It's made up of human cells but certainly not a complete human.
does it have a heart? does it have fingers? legs? arms, eyes, kidneys? a lot of human cells there bubba. so you be killin humans.

A rat has all those things too.
yes they do. so do lions tigers and bears. but they aren't human

Great, so your point is a little convoluted.

Did you decide to save all those little livers and fingers and shit or the one whole human being? Why are you so weak that you can't answer that question?
it isn't logical. but I answered you twice now.

It isn't logical in the sense that there is no way in hell you'll ever go into a burning building for anyone, you can't even answer a simple question because it's too challenging for you.

And no, you didn't answer the question you weak little man. I guess what we found out is you can't decide if the lives of 1000 "babies" is worth more than the life of a single real baby.

Do you think a woman who has an abortion should be tried for murder the same way a woman who pays someone to kill her 3 year old child would?

does it have a heart? does it have fingers? legs? arms, eyes, kidneys? a lot of human cells there bubba. so you be killin humans.

Did you decide to save all those little livers and fingers and shit or the one whole human being? Why are you so weak that you can't answer that question?

It isn't logical in the sense that there is no way in hell you'll ever go into a burning building for anyone, you can't even answer a simple question because it's too challenging for you.

And no, you didn't answer the question you weak little man. I guess what we found out is you can't decide if the lives of 1000 "babies" is worth more than the life of a single real baby.

Do you think a woman who has an abortion should be tried for murder the same way a woman who pays someone to kill her 3 year old child would?
Well that would mean there is 1000 mothers that can walk, so I'd help them out and go get the baby in the other room while the mothers are walking out. I'm not exactly sure how else a fetus would be in a room. that is why your question doesn't have logic.

I know you would just save your sorry ass

Well that would mean there is 1000 mothers that can walk, so I'd help them out and go get the baby in the other room while the mothers are walking out. I'm not exactly sure how else a fetus would be in a room. that is why your question doesn't have logic.

Mothers? There ain't no mothers in the room, just fetuses. The lengths you'll go to not to answer this very basic question says volumes about your 'pro-life' cred. The fetuses are stuffed in the fridge, just as viable as the one living in your head.

I've already given an answer without inventing scenarios to avoid the morality of the question, diptard.

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The NBA had nothing to do with the shooting.
The NBA players had nothing to do with the shooting.
The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Thousands Of Fans From Attending NBA Game

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

View attachment 184233

Nothing like sending a few thousand votes
through some dumbass, dropping him on the
ground, and watching him twitch and drool to
get the point across that they can protest all
they want to, but they can't physically touch me.
BLM doing something that is illogical say it ain’t so.

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence,
Gosh, you are such a Russian troll LIAR!

The fricking Russians took their Rubles and paid for Russian trolls to PRETEND like they were part of BLM and the Russian trolls spread fake news and hatred disguised as Black lives Matter people....

Be careful young man, because...
YOU my dear, are on a highway to hell! :eek:

Mothers? There ain't no mothers in the room, just fetuses. The lengths you'll go to not to answer this very basic question says volumes about your 'pro-life' cred. The fetuses are stuffed in the fridge, just as viable as the one living in your head.

I've already given an answer without inventing scenarios to avoid the morality of the question, diptard.
How did the fetus get there and how many fetus do you think a person can carry? Again illogical .

Indications are that BLM is involved in the student protest for gun control.
Seeing as how blacks are victimized by gun violence way out of proportion to their demographic, this makes perfect sense.

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The NBA had nothing to do with the shooting.
The NBA players had nothing to do with the shooting.
The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Thousands Of Fans From Attending NBA Game

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

View attachment 184233

Nothing like sending a few thousand votes
through some dumbass, dropping him on the
ground, and watching him twitch and drool to
get the point across that they can protest all
they want to, but they can't physically touch me.
BLM doing something that is illogical say it ain’t so.
The OP is built on a false premise, and therefore collapses.

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.
And you say lefties are violent.
they are if they block someone from entering an establishment damn right.
That's not violent. That is just standing there. JC however is getting out his taser.

How did the fetus get there and how many fetus do you think a person can carry? Again illogical .

Are these the stupid questions you need answers to before deciding to save them? They are in a freezer, you can roll all 1000 of them out. Or, you can pick up the baby in the other room who is about to succumb to smoke inhalation because you're stalling. You have one post left to decide which room you go into, if you don't decide then they all die.

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.
And you say lefties are violent.
they are if they block someone from entering an establishment damn right.
That's not violent. That is just standing there. JC however is getting out his taser.
If they don’t let me by it is

Are these the stupid questions you need answers to before deciding to save them? They are in a freezer, you can roll all 1000 of them out. Or, you can pick up the baby in the other room who is about to succumb to smoke inhalation because you're stalling. You have one post left to decide which room you go into, if you don't decide then they all die.
So they’re already dead huh? Too funny

So they’re already dead huh? Too funny

Fertilized chicken eggs aren't dead.

But thanks for wasting your last post. Because you couldn't bring yourself to decide whether 1000 embryos equals more or less life than one baby they have now all perished. If you feel an embryo = a baby then the choice should have been extremely easy. The conclusion appears to be that you don't even believe your own idiotic arguments.

Forum List

Back