Can Someone 'Splain This To Me?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The NBA had nothing to do with the shooting.
The NBA players had nothing to do with the shooting.
The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Thousands Of Fans From Attending NBA Game

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

upload_2018-3-23_10-51-41.jpeg

Nothing like sending a few thousand votes
through some dumbass, dropping him on the
ground, and watching him twitch and drool to
get the point across that they can protest all
they want to, but they can't physically touch me.

'Black Lives Matter'. exposed for having taken Russian cash to spread racial division and violence, is now BLOCKING FANS FROM ATTENDING NBA GAMES in protest of a police shooting....

The concessions sellers who make money at the game had nothing to do with the shooting.
The fans who paid their hard-earned money to buy tickets & go to the game had nothing to do with the shooting

So WTF are these traitorous idiots doing surrounding the building, locking arms, and attempting to block fans from going to the game?

Perhaps they would have been more successful if they had surrounded and locked arms in front of a doughnut shop, where cops are supposed to frequent so often. (Joke - no offense to cops)

I'm sorry, but if I had tickets and knew this was going on, I would go to the game, try to go in, and if one of the BLM members put his hands on me to try to physically prevent me from going in, what happened next, in self defense, would be a little something like this:

View attachment 184233

LOL. Who are you kidding. You haven't been out of your mommy's basement in decades. You're a scared little rabbit.

View attachment 184233

LOL. Who are you kidding. You haven't been out of your mommy's basement in decades. You're a scared little rabbit.
huh?

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.

BLM blocks NBA fans from going to an NBA game. locking arms and physically attempting to prevent fans from going in. They can protest all they want, but the moment they physically touch someone that person is allowed to defend themselves. I would love to see someone get physically grabbed by a BLM member and drop him to his knees with a Taser.
I would have knocked them to the next person to get by. see ya.

I nominate you to be that someone to do it since you feel so strongly about it. What do you say, are you up for it?

You wouldn't have done shit except run away.

View attachment 184233

You’re really brave posting from Moscow where you’re in no danger of having to put your courage to the test.

The blockade was in response to police shooting an unarmed black man in his grandmothers back yard. Police thought he had a gun in his hand. It was a cell phone.

The owner of the Sacramento Kings, the NBA team, where the protest took place, supported this protest, and said they were pleased to use their big stage to promote the idea of justice in this case.

Sacramento Police are really on the hot seat in this shooting.

Sleazy easy65, the Russian troll, shot himself in the foot on this one.

I nominate you to be that someone to do it since you feel so strongly about it. What do you say, are you up for it?
I'll join him. you coming and stand in my way tough guy?

You wouldn't have done shit except run away.
No I would have gone in. I paid for the tickets.

Easily said but not practical. You see THEY are upstanding honorable and civic minded citizens (cough) exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech while peacefully protesting. You, however, are somebody who is apparently politically incorrect and offensive because you bought a ticket to a basketball game and you have no rights whatsoever. Should you touch any one of THEM, you would be accused of assault and battery and probably incur a big fine if not jail time.

Understand?

Easily said but not practical. You see THEY are upstanding honorable and civic minded citizens (cough) exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech while peacefully protesting. You, however, are somebody who is apparently politically incorrect and offensive because you bought a ticket to a basketball game and you have no rights whatsoever. Should you touch any one of THEM, you would be accused of assault and battery and probably incur a big fine if not jail time.

Understand?
no they aren't they are on private property and as such belong to be pushed aside all day and everyday.

You’re really brave posting from Moscow... where you’re in no danger of having to put your courage to the test.

The blockade was in response to police shooting an unarmed black man in his grandmothers back yard. Police thought he had a gun in his hand. It was a cell phone.

The owner of the Sacramento Kings, the NBA team, where the protest took place, supported this protest, and said they were pleased to use their big stage to promote the idea of justice in this case.

Sacramento Police are really on the hot seat in this shooting.

Sleazy easy65, the Russian troll, shot himself in the foot on this one.

Hey, sweetheart, thank you for defending the racist liberal hate group that aided the Russians in 2016 to spread racial division and violence.

Your comments don't change the fact that protesting by blocking an NBA game when the NBA, the NBA players, and the NBA fans had nothing to do with the shooting is stupid. It accomplishes nothing.

Your comments do not change the fact, as well, that they can protest whatever they want, whenever they want, all they want...peacefully...but they do not have the right to physically touch anyone.

Sweety, I served in the military for 30 years and am still serving - I don't just talk when it comes to defending myself or my family. I would have no problem dropping a protestor in self defense.

Understand?
no they aren't they are on private property and as such belong to be pushed aside all day and everyday.

Doesn't matter. Until we purge all the snowflakes from the court system, they have all the rights and you have none.

Understand?

Doesn't matter. Until we purge all the snowflakes from the court system, they have all the rights and you have none.
you do realize snowflakes are leftist losers right? did you look that up by any chance?

You are missing the point. Marxism provides a dichotomous perspective of society. To the Marxist everything in a culture that is not actively struggling against it according to Marxist Doctrine is an extension and representation of the evils of it.
This is why Marxists have killed so many people. This is why Marxism must be stamped out in the embers.

View attachment 184233

you were hatched out of your mommy's basement. You scared little pussy.

Snowflakes are whiners and complainers. Trump and his followers are the biggest snowflakes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back