Can someone sound really, really gay and not BE "gay"?

gays are better off going with the choice angle as people do have freedom of choice, if it is a genetic disorder it opens the door for it to be...treated

I think it's just the opposite. If it's a choice, than they can be persuaded to chose the opposite sex... Saying it's genetic removes the conversion aspect of it.

People do have freedom of choice, to an extent, but just speaking for myself I can't really chose when where how and why I get a boner. It just happens. :eusa_shhh:

I think the folks here who are making hay over rdean's possible latency are themselves gay as they are attacking him to over up THEIR latency....:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Listen to this guy talk:

YouTube - ‪Dr. Marcus Bachmann speaks about homosexuality‬‏

One comment under the video:

Jeez, this dude's so far in the closet his mail is addressed to Narnia.

When I first heard this, I thought it was a woman a la Bea Arthur.

YouTube - ‪Bea Arthur in The Man in the Moon‬‏

When I found out it was Dr. Marcus Bachmann, yea, THAT Bachmann, I was floored.

Now everyone has "gaydar". Where when you meet someone, right away, instinctively, you think, "Oh, that guy is gay". Not that you are pointing fingers, just in your mind, you recognize that someone is gay.

Well come on.

Worse for him, he goes on about the underlying "temptation". What does that tell you? This guy is phone call away from being Ted Haggard.

What percent of scientists self identify as being gay?

Since there are national organizations made up of gay and lesbian scientists and none that I could find made up of Republicans or Conservatives, I'm going to go out on a limb and say, probably a lot more than Republicans or conservatives. It's not the gays trying to push the "occult".

Rdean, That's funny when I heard him I thought the same thing. Maybe it's the southern or midwest accent?

I can't believe I still see it's a choice nonsense? If it's a choice then switch hit for a bit and let us know how it goes. No need to go all the way just do it in your mind, see if you can check out his/her ass as a great temptation. Can you? Choose carefully you may learn something about yourself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Last edited:
Rdean, That's funny when I heard him I thought the same thing.

I find it amusing that the self identified liberals are so willing to judge people superficially and use stereotypes.

Windbag, why not stfu. No one judged, the post was an observation. You're the one making judgments.

The snipet of Bachman speaking about his disagreement with the formalized teaching of the acceptance of the Gay lifestyle in the public schools, saying that he seems to be gay and then comparing him to Bea Arthur cannot be interpreted as anything but an ad hominom attack on the person and not the ideas that he espouses.

It seem spretty obvious that Bachman is a close minded idealogue with firm convictions on various topics that have no realtionship to fact and, in that, he and RDean share common gound. For this reason, we need to allow RDean some latitude in his observation of a politically motivated bomb thrower who speaks without regard to fairness, truth or logic.

If RDean had taken issue with the message rather than the speaker, it would have been more appropriate and less RDean-ish.

We can silence the flute and we can muffle the drum, but who can command the skylark not to sing?

Yeah, one can imagine why THIS GUY protesteth too much, can't you?

FWIW I've know some guys who sounded light in the loafers who were clearly not gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Anybody remember the Signfeld episode about the girl whose BF sounded like a fem-gay?

Hilarious!

I find it amusing that the self identified liberals are so willing to judge people superficially and use stereotypes.

Windbag, why not stfu. No one judged, the post was an observation. You're the one making judgments.

The snipet of Bachman speaking about his disagreement with the formalized teaching of the acceptance of the Gay lifestyle in the public schools, saying that he seems to be gay and then comparing him to Bea Arthur cannot be interpreted as anything but an ad hominom attack on the person and not the ideas that he espouses.

It seem spretty obvious that Bachman is a close minded idealogue with firm convictions on various topics that have no realtionship to fact and, in that, he and RDean share common gound. For this reason, we need to allow RDean some latitude in his observation of a politically motivated bomb thrower who speaks without regard to fairness, truth or logic.

If RDean had taken issue with the message rather than the speaker, it would have been more appropriate and less RDean-ish.

We can silence the flute and we can muffle the drum, but who can command the skylark not to sing?

And his idea is "gays are barbarians". Nice. Very right wing Christian. Typical. And still, he's one phone call away from being "Ted Haggard".

I have met people who honestly believe that you are gay if you sound like that. They will swear up and down that they are gay when they sound like that. Then they will deny that genetics has anything to do with a person being gay.:cuckoo:

I have seen normal sounding people go gay and within weeks start acting and talking like a queen..it is an act for the most part no different than farm boy rappers from ohio talkin like da come from da hood ..you know what im sayin

I haven't. In fact, that sounds ridiculous.

Forum List

Back