Can someone please try to find how many cops have been killed under Obama?

More deflection .
The thread topic has been dismantled by other posters.

I addressed YOUR deflection and you cried like a little pussy. I see you used "the other guy did it" excuse. Be a man, coward and own up to your sad little existence. We both know it is. Why don't you admit it?
I did ? When was that?
The other guys did do it .
I'd be lying if I took credit for something I didn't do.
The only cowards here are the op and assclowns like you.

Post #6
Thread topic is about police officers being killed. You posted something totally unrelated to it.

I didn't say other guys didn't do it. I said you ranted and raved about people doing something you did yourself.

The coward is you, pussy. How does it feel to know someone like me you think so lowly of is a better man than you'll ever be?
false and failed attempt at defection .
the thread topic had been dismantled by the time I decided to post .
and no dick head I was not totally unrelated .
the thread began as another in and endless series of bash Obama thread ,I injected something positive the president had done .
as always you went batshit.
there is no evidence of any ranting and raving of any kind by me in this thread ,or any other for that matter .
you are about to blow your colostomy bag in impotent rage.

Keep thinking that, coward.

You can't inject something positive that SOB has done since he's done nothing positive.

If you keep pushing, you'll finally reach the back of Obama's teeth with you head so far up his black ass.
I'll take that as a oops my mistake from you thusly proving I am correct .
what's really telling is you didn't post your faux outrage until 43 posts later...in an attempt to toss different bullshit about the president because the first barrage of bullshit went down in flames.

I addressed YOUR deflection and you cried like a little pussy. I see you used "the other guy did it" excuse. Be a man, coward and own up to your sad little existence. We both know it is. Why don't you admit it?
I did ? When was that?

Post #6
Thread topic is about police officers being killed. You posted something totally unrelated to it.

I didn't say other guys didn't do it. I said you ranted and raved about people doing something you did yourself.

The coward is you, pussy. How does it feel to know someone like me you think so lowly of is a better man than you'll ever be?
the thread began as another in and endless series of bash Obama thread ,I injected something positive the president had done .
there is no evidence of any ranting and raving of any kind by me in this thread ,or any other for that matter .

You can't inject something positive that SOB has done since he's done nothing positive.

If you keep pushing, you'll finally reach the back of Obama's teeth with you head so far up his black ass.
what's really telling is you didn't post your faux outrage until 43 posts later...in an attempt to toss different bullshit about the president because the first barrage of bullshit went down in flames.

I posted your deflection as soon as I saw it. That others posted things before me has nothing to do with it.

It's not bullshit about the President. You really do for him what I said you do.

I did ? When was that?

Post #6

I posted your deflection as soon as I saw it. That others posted things before me has nothing to do with it.

It's not bullshit about the President. You really do for him what I said you do.
keep grasping at those imaginary straws.

Post #6

Getting back to the topic. Obviously you look at the stats and admit that yes, SOMETHING this year had led to more police being shot and killed while on duty?

Post #6

You prove my statement regularly. Pucker up, boy.

Getting back to the topic. Obviously you look at the stats and admit that yes, SOMETHING this year had led to more police being shot and killed while on duty?
your point ? it 's a particularly violent year what ever the cause .

SAFEST YEAR FOR COPS WAS LAST YEAR. THANKS OBAMA!
LOL weak sauce , do you blame him for every thing that went wrong in the last 7 1/2 years?
the question is do you?

Come on, be a little honest, in this VERY thread YOU thanked a post I wrote saying I don't blame Obama for the increase in police shootings.
yep, in that particular second you probably meant it.
but inevitably you'll contradict yourself.

Keep trying. Maybe you'll come up with something worthwhile to say.

I win.

I win.

You couldn't win a contest if you were the only one competing.

You didn't listen, stupid. I said worthwhile not simply running your damn dick sucker.

When you have something worthwhile to say, let me know. If not, keeping hiding like the pussy you are.

I win.

You didn't listen, stupid. I said worthwhile not simply running your damn dick sucker.

When you have something worthwhile to say, let me know. If not, keeping hiding like the pussy you are.
more evidence of why I've won.

I win.

more evidence of why I've won.

You've won the coward award. Congratulations. You've earned it.

Forum List

Back