Can someone explain the importance of "gender neutrality"?

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"uncomfortable situations"

"mentally ill"

sounds like drama queening to me.

i for one couldnt give 2 shits and i dont transgender folks as the same kind of "mental illness" as i would with rapists and predators like a ninny would anyhow

i think everyone will survive

and....nobody is being "forced" to do anything. hold it, cry babies jeeze

There is plenty of "force" going on with these issues, i.e. "Bake or die".

The main issue is that the government is trying to get involved with deciding who's butt hurt is more equal than another parties butt hurt.
Live and let live would be a good rule of thumb for all whineys involved. I dont need the Government to help me with that

The problem is that "live and let live" isn't good enough for some people anymore.

That is one of the most general, meaningless, and completely non-contextual statements I have ever heard.
I am not surprised that you would take the emotive extremist view..

And you back it up with something just as silly and nonsensical.
Why not, being serious is what you people play upon....

What do you mean, "you people"?

Are you going Full Retard here?, Never go Full Retard.
Now your just meandering..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Hoping for some clear, straightforward answers here. Why is this push for gender-neutral bathrooms and items (Target Takes Another Step Toward Gender Neutrality with Its New “Pillowfort” Line) gaining such momentum now? Two questions, specifically:

1. Is this in reaction to something? If so, what?

2. What is the ultimate goal? Would would our society and culture look like in the end if we become gender neutral?

Thanks!
God created male and female.
Satan: I must destroy what God has created.

That's the entire issue, period.

Hoping for some clear, straightforward answers here. Why is this push for gender-neutral bathrooms and items (Target Takes Another Step Toward Gender Neutrality with Its New “Pillowfort” Line) gaining such momentum now? Two questions, specifically:

1. Is this in reaction to something? If so, what?

2. What is the ultimate goal? Would would our society and culture look like in the end if we become gender neutral?

Thanks!
God created male and female.
Satan: I must destroy what God has created.

That's the entire issue, period.
God created two females and a male....he meant for us to have three wheys...and to repopulate via family taboos...

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

i for one couldnt give 2 shits and i dont transgender folks as the same kind of "mental illness" as i would with rapists and predators like a ninny would anyhow

The main issue is that the government is trying to get involved with deciding who's butt hurt is more equal than another parties butt hurt.
Live and let live would be a good rule of thumb for all whineys involved. I dont need the Government to help me with that

The problem is that "live and let live" isn't good enough for some people anymore.
Thats right. They need to snub everyone who is different from them. Disallow them equal access to publically sold good. Whine if theyre in the wrong bathroom and wanting them arrested as opposed to....giving them a dirty fucking look if you need to and not going in there till theyre done, the horror!

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

Thats right. They need to snub everyone who is different from them. Disallow them equal access to publically sold good. Whine if theyre in the wrong bathroom and wanting them arrested as opposed to....giving them a dirty fucking look if you need to and not going in there till theyre done, the horror!

That's right. They need to punish anyone who disagrees with them. Ruin them because they don't want to sell them an item that is easily obtainable from another source, Whine that they can't use the exact bathroom they want to despite another one being usually right next door, as opposed to just using the bahtroom they are supposed to, and feeling slightly sad while they piss or shit.

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

That's right. They need to punish anyone who disagrees with them. Ruin them because they don't want to sell them an item that is easily obtainable from another source, Whine that they can't use the exact bathroom they want to despite another one being usually right next door, as opposed to just using the bahtroom they are supposed to, and feeling slightly sad while they piss or shit.
"dont want to sell them an item"

if youre such a busy body bigot that you wanna pick and choose who you are open to business to based on which consenting adults they like to fuck...

a novel idea is to not go into business.....because you left your big boy pants at home.

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

Bake or die? Hyperbole, much?

A simplification, nothing more. You got what I was talking about.
You ruin your argument when you engage in hyperbole, Alinsky.

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

if youre such a busy body bigot that you wanna pick and choose who you are open to business to based on which consenting adults they like to fuck...

a novel idea is to not go into business.....because you left your big boy pants at home.

A more novel idea is for the people in question to go to a vendor who actually wants to provide a service to them willingly, not grudgingly due to having government aim it's "gun of persuasion" right in your face.

Again, you are saying someone's butthurt is more equal than someone else's butthurt, and that letting government decide who's butt hurt is more equal is "AWESOME", (as long as it screws over the people I don't like)"

The busybodies are on your side, deal with it.

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

Nope.

A more novel idea is for the people in question to go to a vendor who actually wants to provide a service to them willingly, not grudgingly due to having government aim it's "gun of persuasion" right in your face.

Again, you are saying someone's butthurt is more equal than someone else's butthurt, and that letting government decide who's butt hurt is more equal is "AWESOME", (as long as it screws over the people I don't like)"

Yea the difference being engaging in public commerce voluntarily and then wanting the privelege to arbitrarily decide on what public means...no thanks

Yea the difference being engaging in public commerce voluntarily and then wanting the privelege to arbitrarily decide on what public means...no thanks

So basically "bake or die"?

Bake or get out of the public baking business

I think Gender Neutrality is just a cover story for the real reasons behind all this. Some people want to be called normal, but still maintain their special little victim status membership. So the idea of gender neutrality or fluidity lets them keep their identity politics, but also allows them to say everyone else has to accept their lifestyle and viewpoints as 100% normal, with anyone disagreeing being labelled a bigot or worse.
I think there is an element of that in this.

Also I saw what might be an interesting clue in the comments section the Slate piece: Men's oppression of women, and how this is a reaction to that. Depending on the issue, we have retribution for men's oppression of women, of straights' oppression of gays, of whites' oppression of blacks, of America's oppression of the world - are you seeing a trend here?

Payback, perhaps?

Bake or get out of the public baking business

six of one, half a dozen of the other.

A contracted service is not a public accommodation. Considering these people did not deny sale at the counter to a gay person, but just did not want to provide a contracted product for a gay wedding, I don't see how "public" comes into play here.

Forum List

Back