Can someone explain the importance of "gender neutrality"?

I think Gender Neutrality is just a cover story for the real reasons behind all this. Some people want to be called normal, but still maintain their special little victim status membership. So the idea of gender neutrality or fluidity lets them keep their identity politics, but also allows them to say everyone else has to accept their lifestyle and viewpoints as 100% normal, with anyone disagreeing being labelled a bigot or worse.
I think there is an element of that in this.

Also I saw what might be an interesting clue in the comments section the Slate piece: Men's oppression of women, and how this is a reaction to that. Depending on the issue, we have retribution for men's oppression of women, of whites' oppression of blacks, of America's oppression of the world - are you seeing a trend here?

Payback, perhaps?

It's all about payback, and retaining any advantage gained by being considered a "protected class".

I think Gender Neutrality is just a cover story for the real reasons behind all this. Some people want to be called normal, but still maintain their special little victim status membership. So the idea of gender neutrality or fluidity lets them keep their identity politics, but also allows them to say everyone else has to accept their lifestyle and viewpoints as 100% normal, with anyone disagreeing being labelled a bigot or worse.

Also I saw what might be an interesting clue in the comments section the Slate piece: Men's oppression of women, and how this is a reaction to that. Depending on the issue, we have retribution for men's oppression of women, of whites' oppression of blacks, of America's oppression of the world - are you seeing a trend here?

Payback, perhaps?
I'm impressed by your never-ending seeking out of views that confirm your bias. Bravo!

Payback, perhaps?
I'm impressed by your never-ending seeking out of views that confirm your bias. Bravo!

LOL.

It's called catering to customers..

It's called a sickness. This is probably why we are letting people piss in the street now.

A couple years ago, this was a complete non-issue, everyone with common sense would assume if you had a ding dong you'd use a mens rest room, and if you had the V model, you'd be heading for the womens.
Now, thanks to this crazy ass time we find ourselves in, you'll be compared to Hitler if you're against letting a man who fancies himself as a woman use the womens test room.

Look how Kathleen Parker puts it:

The new law, which ludicrously requires transgender people to use the restroom consistent with the sex on their birth certificates,

How ludicrous that we ask males to wee wee in mens restooms, and the same for someone that has female plumbing.

Not much in the way of straight answers here, why this is so important.

Here's my best answer... it is of about zero importance. We're talking 1 - 2 out of every 100 people.. and that assumes that is a big issue for 100% of them.

Like I said, what if I identify as a goat, so I now deserve restooms with goats so I can poop in private with only goats?

Absurd.

Here's my best answer... it is of about zero importance. We're talking 1 - 2 out of every 100 people.. and that assumes that is a big issue for 100% of them.

Like I said, what if I identify as a goat, so I now deserve restooms with goats so I can poop in private with only goats?

Absurd.
Another opportunity to control the culture.

It's like people with an unquenchable thirst for money or anything else.

Absurd.

How? How is allowing people to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with "controlling" your "culture"?

What money does someone get for peeing?

Absurd.

How? How is allowing people to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with "controlling" your "culture"?

I wish...

bathroom.jpg

Absurd.

I wish...

No shit (no pun intended) I've had five babies...I pee when I sneeze.

Items:

The Importance of Gender-Neutral Toys in the Future of STEM

Plenty of other bathroom discussions. Read those to figure out why gender neutral bathrooms are needed.

Yes they are soooooo needed.
We've only existed all these years with men and women only rest rooms, but if we don't start letting women who think they are men in the mens rest rooms right away, all will be lost.

Items:

The Importance of Gender-Neutral Toys in the Future of STEM

Plenty of other bathroom discussions. Read those to figure out why gender neutral bathrooms are needed.

Yes they are soooooo needed.
We've only existed all these years with men and women only rest rooms, but if we don't start letting women who think they are men in the mens rest rooms right away, all will be lost.

The only reason they're needed is because RWNJs want to police bathrooms and tell trans people where they can or can't pee.

I think the Mr. Trans competition should be held in NC. More nails in the coffin of NCs stupid, bigoted, backwards law. Watch NC squirm trying to be the pee pee police.

S057468422-300.jpg

What's the fine if one of the above individuals uses the men's room?

What's the fine if one of the above individuals uses the men's room?

Do do what?
The same thing we all do...pee or poop. What's the fine for peeing in the "wrong" restroom? I hope as many trans men as possible try to find out!

The law in NC says that all those men are supposed to use the women's room. Brilliant right?

Forum List

Back