Can someone explain the importance of "gender neutrality"?

Let's face it, society has treated gheys like shit for centuries....How about just getting off their backs...

For some of them, that isn't enough.

And plenty of other groups have been treated like shit for just as long.
It's time to stop....Humans surely can aspire to higher ideals for future survival on a planet that has an expiration date..

That is one of the most general, meaningless, and completely non-contextual statements I have ever heard.

Let's face it, society has treated gheys like shit for centuries....How about just getting off their backs...

It's time to stop....Humans surely can aspire to higher ideals for future survival on a planet that has an expiration date..

That is one of the most general, meaningless, and completely non-contextual statements I have ever heard.
I am not surprised that you would take the emotive extremist view..

Gender neutrality is just a social concept developed out of insecurity and delusion. Nothing more.
This is the 21st century. IDK why people think its "progress" to have mentally ill grown men piss beside little girls...
That's is another fantasy.Since females use toilets in stalls that have walls and a door that latches, it's not like the horse trough stall men get...
So does the mens bathroom. I don't want a ill female pissing beside my son either.

Gender neutrality is just a social concept developed out of insecurity and delusion. Nothing more.
This is the 21st century. IDK why people think its "progress" to have mentally ill grown men piss beside little girls...
That's is another fantasy.Since females use toilets in stalls that have walls and a door that latches, it's not like the horse trough stall men get...
So does the mens bathroom. I don't want a ill female pissing beside my son either.
oh so fearful

And you back it up with something just as silly and nonsensical.

Why yes, I can see how that would hinder exiting urine from one genitals..

Why not, being serious is what you people play upon....

What do you mean, "you people"?

Are you going Full Retard here?, Never go Full Retard.

oh so fearful
Its not about fear. That's just cliché lol. Its about the kids, and obvious awkwardness the entire population shouldn't have to endure for .01% of the population, or whatever the number is.

oh so fearful
Its not about fear. That's just cliché lol. Its about the kids, and obvious awkwardness the entire population shouldn't have to endure for .01% of the population, or whatever the number is.
so you have a .01% chance of even seeing this i think youll fucking live, quit crying over dumb shit

oh so fearful
so you have a .01% chance of even seeing this i think youll fucking live, quit crying over dumb shit
Its not about life/death. Its about forcing the majority into uncomfortable situations because of insecure ill people. It isn't dumb. I guess you wouldn't mind sending your 5 year old girl in a bathroom alone with a 45 year old grown man with mental problems, but that's not everyone.

oh so fearful
Its not about life/death. Its about forcing the majority into uncomfortable situations because of insecure ill people. It isn't dumb. I guess you wouldn't mind sending your 5 year old girl in a bathroom alone with a 45 year old grown man with mental problems, but that's not everyone.
first of shes 4
second off we dont send her into public restrooms alone

cry about it

oh so fearful
first of shes 4
second off we dont send her into public restrooms alone

cry about it
why would I cry about that? Good gawd

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"uncomfortable situations"

"mentally ill"

sounds like drama queening to me.

i for one couldnt give 2 shits and i dont transgender folks as the same kind of "mental illness" as i would with rapists and predators like a ninny would anyhow

i think everyone will survive

and....nobody is being "forced" to do anything. hold it, cry babies jeeze

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

i for one couldnt give 2 shits and i dont transgender folks as the same kind of "mental illness" as i would with rapists and predators like a ninny would anyhow

There is plenty of "force" going on with these issues, i.e. "Bake or die".

The main issue is that the government is trying to get involved with deciding who's butt hurt is more equal than another parties butt hurt.

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

The main issue is that the government is trying to get involved with deciding who's butt hurt is more equal than another parties butt hurt.
Live and let live would be a good rule of thumb for all whineys involved. I dont need the Government to help me with that

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

Bake or die? Hyperbole, much?

What do you mean, "you people"?

Are you going Full Retard here?, Never go Full Retard.
Now your just meandering..

oh so fearful
Sounds like the rage against interracial marriages, all over again..

sounds whiney.

"they"

"forcing us"

"mentally ill"

Bake or die? Hyperbole, much?

A simplification, nothing more. You got what I was talking about.

Forum List

Back