Can Somebody Who is Military Answer A Question???

How can you say you feel safer with this guy in office? What in the hell has happened in the world, even in the past weeks, to make anyone feel safer?

To paraphrase Joe Biden, diplomacy does not lend itself to on-the-job training.

What has Obama done to fix it ?

We have two more hot spots in Korea and Pakistan with a possible in Iran. That's in addition to Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't know the answer but I'm guessing it's going to have to be diplomatic. And he's been working on diplomacy.

and it's working really well --how many diplomatic troops is he sending to Afghanistan ? :lol:

That's funny? That's really sad when once upon a time nations would climb over themselves to back us.

How can you say you feel safer with this guy in office? What in the hell has happened in the world, even in the past weeks, to make anyone feel safer?

Can you answer the questions?

We have two more hot spots in Korea and Pakistan with a possible in Iran. That's in addition to Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't know the answer but I'm guessing it's going to have to be diplomatic. And he's been working on diplomacy.

and it's working really well --how many diplomatic troops is he sending to Afghanistan ? :lol:

That's funny? That's really sad when once upon a time nations would climb over themselves to back us.

You mean the same nations that smuggled oil out of Iraq and weapons into it during the embargo ? You crack me up.

When was this? I seem to remember it being the other way around.

I don't feel safer. Barack Obama is a weak President. An appeaser. He faults the US for the problems in the world first.

I don't feel safer. Barack Obama is a weak President. An appeaser. He faults the US for the problems in the world first.

So you wanna dodge the qeustions. Duly noted.

The prior incompetant and criminal idiot in office lied us into a war, and committed other war crimes. The fact that you dislike President Obama is based on what his presidency is going to make that of Bush's look like.

No. I think the little bastard will make the US less safe in the world.

Since he took office, every nuclear wannabe has been ramping up their development. The Taliban is pushing back in Afghanistan and marching all over Pakistan.

What other explanation could there be except that there is a weak US President who won't do a damn thing to them militarily?

So what did the previous prez do? You think it's the first time N. Korea tested weapons? The taliban just invaded Pakistan? Iran just became a threat? Since he took office...how can you be so dishonest?

As I said, The Taliban and North Korea have been much more aggressive since Obama took office. The Taliban nearly overran Pakistan, thanks, in part to Pakistan appeasing them with sharia law in Swat, and North Korea is testing missiles about every other day.

The Great Appeaser has done nothing to make the US or the world safer.

No. I think the little bastard will make the US less safe in the world.

Since he took office, every nuclear wannabe has been ramping up their development. The Taliban is pushing back in Afghanistan and marching all over Pakistan.

What other explanation could there be except that there is a weak US President who won't do a damn thing to them militarily?

So what did the previous prez do? You think it's the first time N. Korea tested weapons? The taliban just invaded Pakistan? Iran just became a threat? Since he took office...how can you be so dishonest?

As I said, The Taliban and North Korea have been much more aggressive since Obama took office. The Taliban nearly overran Pakistan, thanks, in part to Pakistan appeasing them with sharia law in Swat, and North Korea is testing missiles about every other day.

The Great Appeaser has done nothing to make the US or the world safer.

So, you continue not to answer the questions. So dishonest.

I answered the questions. Afghanistan is worse now than it was under Bush. North Korea has fired a lot more missiles than it did under Bush.

Both of these badasses are taking the occasion of a weak US President to step up their aggression.

I answered the questions. Afghanistan is worse now than it was under Bush. North Korea has fired a lot more missiles than it did under Bush.

Both of these badasses are taking the occasion of a weak US President to step up their aggression.

You didn't answer my questions. Maybe they're on the other page two. Hint: they were "yes" or "no" questions.

You want to re-hash the last eight years of George Bush and somehow tie it to what Iran, the Taliban, and North Korea have done since the Inaguration?

Bullshit. Grow up and take responsibility for what your boy conveys to the world about American resolve.

You want to re-hash the last eight years of George Bush and somehow tie it to what Iran, the Taliban, and North Korea have done since the Inaguration?

Bullshit. Grow up and take responsibility for what your boy conveys to the world about American resolve.

Not one of my questions had either George or Bush in them.

So what did the previous prez (should have been presidents) do? You think it's the first time N. Korea tested weapons? The taliban just invaded Pakistan? Iran just became a threat? Since he took office...how can you be so dishonest?

The previous President had to deal with a North Korea that was given a nuclear reactor, by Bill Clinton, with which it could more readily make weapons grade nuclear fuel.

Nothing the Appeaser has done has dulled those despots threats to murder more poeple.

The previous President had to deal with a North Korea that was given a nuclear reactor, by Bill Clinton, with which it could more readily make weapons grade nuclear fuel.

Nothing the Appeaser has done has dulled those despots threats to murder more poeple.

I now know that dishonesty is your M.O.

Forum List

Back