Can Somebody Please Tell Me Why Trump Has Been to The Border More Than Biden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just wondering because I'm pretty sure that he's been there at least once before and probably even more and is going there again tomorrow. Anybody?

I'm just wondering because I'm pretty sure that he's been there at least once before and probably even more and is going there again tomorrow. Anybody?

The truth is, nobody needs to go to the border to know what is going on. Somehow people on the right think that if lefties went to the border they would see it is open and take action. The only action they take is in requesting more agents and more resources to help these people out of the water, give them necessities, goody bags, free healthcare, etc. It doesn't even occur to them to close the border.

Can Somebody Please Tell Me Why Trump Has Been to The Border More Than Biden?​

Dems are flooding our country with dirt poor illegals in a desperate attempt to CANCEL out the vote of Americans. Bring in millions of illegals, gift them amnesty and the right to vote in our elections. Then bribe them to vote Dem with government handouts.

Dems are flooding our country with dirt poor illegals in a desperate attempt to CANCEL out the vote of Americans. Bring in millions of illegals, gift them amnesty and the right to vote in our elections. Then bribe them to vote Dem with government handouts.
Immigration is to improve the country accepting immigrants. It’s not a PR stunt. People who are having a good day if they don’t starve or get murdered elsewhere don’t improve the USA. Cold hard Fact is that it’s not a humanitarian effort like the weeping libs try to sell.

Last edited:
Immigration is to improved the country accepting immigrants. It’s not a PR stunt. People who are having a good day if they don’t starve or get murdered elsewhere don’t improve the USA. Cold hard Fact is that it’s not a humanitarian effort like the weeping libs try to sell.
I'm waiting for Dems to grow a pair. There is easily 1 billion people worse off than those they are allowing to pour into our country illegally. Why don't all the Dem blue states take in 1 billion poor people?

How many times did Trump need to go to the boarder and not fix it before you loved him?

Road Runner, Donald Trump's maybe seeking a cheaper lay? I suspect the great negotiator thinks he overpaid for Stormy Daniels. Respectfully, Supposn

How many times did Trump need to go to the boarder and not fix it before you loved him?
What do you mean? The border was far more secure, he even worked out a stay in Mexico policy with the Mexican govt…xiden undid that, because he’s pro-cartel

Forum List

Back