Can Republican USMB Members say "We don't hate gays" with a STRAIGHT face?

R

rdean

I was listing the minorities Republicans seem to have a vendetta against and one of them said I couldn't prove Republicans hate gays.

With all their anti gay legislation, with them sending money back to the Log Cabin, with one of Mitt Romney's advisers who had worked for George Bush being chased away, can they really say they don't hate gays with a "straight" face?

Not to mention, "Oh, they want to shove their lifestyle down our throats" and "they belong to NAMBLA and on and on and on and the endless smears against gays. Do you have to prove something so very obvious?

Then another said by pointing out Republican racism, you should be banned?

Why are these Republicans so "soft"?

119193_600.jpg

Romney's classmates recall his assault of a gay student.

the victim recalled to a former classmate how terrifying and life-affecting that the incident was

Republicans think these things are "funny pranks" and the gay guy should stop being a "sissy" for complaining about this "funny prank".

shoplifter130605_630.jpg

Doesn't holding someone down and cutting their hair against their will look "hilarious"?

When oh when oh when will USMB open the Rdean wing of the Rubber Room?????

Seriously, what the fuck does it take?

When oh when oh when will USMB open the Rdean wing of the Rubber Room?????

Seriously, what the fuck does it take?

Notice how your kind attack me instead of denying the message. Really, what you can say? You can't say Republicans don't hate gays with a "straight" face. And if you do say it, it will be with a "smirk".

images

You aren't worth a response.

I know you:

Mr. H. - Punk ass ****** meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)

I was listing the minorities Republicans seem to have a vendetta against and one of them said I couldn't prove Republicans hate gays.

With all their anti gay legislation, with them sending money back to the Log Cabin, with one of Mitt Romney's advisers who had worked for George Bush being chased away, can they really say they don't hate gays with a "straight" face?

Not to mention, "Oh, they want to shove their lifestyle down our throats" and "they belong to NAMBLA and on and on and on and the endless smears against gays. Do you have to prove something so very obvious?

Then another said by pointing out Republican racism, you should be banned?

Why are these Republicans so "soft"?

d95g.jpg

I am currently a registered Republican and my answer to your question is: No I don't hate gays. What two consenting adults do between the sheets doesn't affect me in the least. It is what they do in their day-to-day interactions with others concerns me.

A man who sucks dick and treats his friends and neighbor with kindness and respect is vastly superior to the married heterosexual who thinks it's OK to fuck his best friend’s wife.
Being straight does not make a man better than a gay man unless the only thing in the universe that is relevant to judging a mans worth is who and how he fucks.

I can think of more appropriate standards.

Many of the GOP (and most by next year) have opposed the anti-homosexual effort by the far right reactionaries and some of the conservatives. The social traditionalists have every right to believe as they wish but no right to force their values on the great majority of America. Their own civil and religious liberties are not affected by same-sex marriage.

I am a Republican who does not hate homosexuals. I have friends who are homosexuals.

I am a heterosexual who believes in equal rights, but not special rights.

Forum List

Back