Can Rand Paul Turn America Into Less of a Global Busybody?

Most teapers despise Rand Paul because he reached out to black folk...so he has about much chance of being elected as Ben Carson...and that is a shame, I like Rand.

As for foreign policy...he would never be able to remove the US from budding into foreign affairs...we are already way too deep and there are too many benefits to protecting our world wide interests.

But the true moral...teapers don't support Paul because he doesn't toe the racist narrative.

Gees guy....I'm a black guy AND a Tea Party member.....your propaganda is hilarious.

The more "Pauls" that run the better. It may take a decade or more, but they will purge their party of the social conservatives. Baby steps.

Most teapers despise Rand Paul because he reached out to black folk...so he has about much chance of being elected as Ben Carson...and that is a shame, I like Rand.

As for foreign policy...he would never be able to remove the US from budding into foreign affairs...we are already way too deep and there are too many benefits to protecting our world wide interests.

But the true moral...teapers don't support Paul because he doesn't toe the racist narrative.

Gees guy....I'm a black guy AND a Tea Party member.....your propaganda is hilarious.

Stop that. You'll mess up their stereotypes and that gets them really grumpy.

You are like 90 and senile too.

So as a teaper...why don't YOU support Paul...because he reached out to black people?

So as a teaper...why don't YOU support Paul...because he reached out to black people?

I am neither 90, NOR am I senile. I am 71 and in perfect mental health - unlike you. I have no problem with Aqua Buddah except that his plan of complete retreating from the world is not feasible. A world leader (the US) must ACT like a world leader and not a coward.

I like Aqua - but he, like Carson and Huckabee, has no chance. "Meet the new boss - same as the old boss"

I am neither 90, NOR am I senile. I am 71 and in perfect mental health - unlike you. I have no problem with Aqua Buddah except that his plan of complete retreating from the world is not feasible. A world leader (the US) must ACT like a world leader and not a coward.

I like Aqua - but he, like Carson and Huckabee, has no chance. "Meet the new boss - same as the old boss"
Exactly, Paul has no chance because he is frendly to blacks. Carson has no chance because he is black and has a black wife and only got a degree because of AA. Huckabeee can't win because he is Christian...and teapers are not Christian as their hate precludes them from the blessings of Jesus Christ.

Rand Paul will never get the chance, so what does it matter?
If the teapers start their race war, and more than half die in that war...then Mr. Paul will have a chance.

If the teapers start their race war, and more than half die in that war...then Mr. Paul will have a chance.
Uhhhhh... yes... of course... as you say...
75_75.gif
...BTW... you may get a note from Rand Paul, asking you: "Please stay off my side."

75_75.gif
...BTW... you may get a note from Rand Paul, asking you: "Please stay off my side."
:lol: Rand and his man advisor love me.
I suggest you press your Call Button for the nurse... she obviously missed your evening medication regimen tonight.

75_75.gif
I suggest you press your Call Button for the nurse... she obviously missed your evening medication regimen tonight.
Haven't you used that one before. You must be a teaper...ZERO orginality.

75_75.gif
All you get is 'canned' leftovers... I save the good stuff for those worth the trouble.

75_75.gif
All you get is 'canned' leftovers... I save the good stuff for those worth the trouble.
I see. Teaperism s grand.

Forum List

Back