Can Rand Paul Turn America Into Less of a Global Busybody?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Department of Defense: "Historical data show a strong correlation between U.S. involvement in international situations and an increase in terrorist attacks against the United States." But hey, you know, we have to fight them over there or else we'll have to fight them over here, right? That kind of sophomoric sloganeering is both bankrupting us and making us less safe.

Can Rand Paul Turn America into Less of a Global Busybody National Review Online

I like Rand. He's certainly not his father, but would have a more common sense approach to foreign policy than the rest of the Republican contenders.

He'd turn this country into a third world shit hole...He'd defund all infrastructure, science, r&d, education and on down the list. This fucker has no right to accuse Obama of destroying America. I say this as someone that believes that Obama has set back race relations decades.

Department of Defense: "Historical data show a strong correlation between U.S. involvement in international situations and an increase in terrorist attacks against the United States." But hey, you know, we have to fight them over there or else we'll have to fight them over here, right? That kind of sophomoric sloganeering is both bankrupting us and making us less safe.

Can Rand Paul Turn America into Less of a Global Busybody National Review Online
yabut its good for the *cough* "defense" contractors and the pol's war chests (mostly Repubs btw) they fill w/ campaign contributions. You DO know this right? :eusa_eh:

you people in this thread are pretty naive.

Last edited:

yabut but its good for the *cough* "defense" contractors and the pol's war chests (mostly Repubs btw) they fill w/ campaign contributions. You DO know this right? :eusa_eh:

This is true. Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and O'bama have been cuckolded by the MIC. What makes anyone think Aqua Buddha's gonna have the cojones?

Most teapers despise Rand Paul because he reached out to black folk...so he has about much chance of being elected as Ben Carson...and that is a shame, I like Rand.

As for foreign policy...he would never be able to remove the US from budding into foreign affairs...we are already way too deep and there are too many benefits to protecting our world wide interests.

But the true moral...teapers don't support Paul because he doesn't toe the racist narrative.

He'd turn this country into a third world shit hole...He'd defund all infrastructure, science, r&d, education and on down the list. This fucker has no right to accuse Obama of destroying America. I say this as someone that believes that Obama has set back race relations decades.

I have to tend to agree with Matt here. I would love to be wrong but his past actions dont indicate that he is any different than Obama,Bush or Romney who are part of the establishment.

Obama has destroyed america but so has Bush.they have the same policys yet to my knowledge we have not heard him say one negative thing about how Bush got the ball rolling destroying america.No surprise there since this traiter endorced Obama,errr I mean Romney.lol

Ron was a true patriot.He stuck to his guns and refused to endorce Romney.Rand though sold us out endorcing that bastard.

Most teapers despise Rand Paul because he reached out to black folk...so he has about much chance of being elected as Ben Carson...and that is a shame, I like Rand.

As for foreign policy...he would never be able to remove the US from budding into foreign affairs...we are already way too deep and there are too many benefits to protecting our world wide interests.

But the true moral...teapers don't support Paul because he doesn't toe the racist narrative.
so you like a traiter who sold out americans endorcing Romney which his father,the patriot ron did not? that makes sense.

I'm not a huge Rand Paul fan but if he gets the nod he's better than Hillary

I also am not a fan of Rand obviously.lol but he is not only better than that evil witch HELLERY,but he is better than Bush as well. the last thing america ever needs again is another Bush or Clinton in the white house so if it was between those three,I would have no choice but to want to see Rand get elected.

He is playing center to win the nomination, but I think his real beliefs are more aligned with his father's. The problem is that I think the establishment GOP knows that, so he will never be President. We wouldn't want a man who spends 14 hours railing against drones "mucking up the works".

so you like a traiter who sold out americans endorcing Romney which his father,the patriot ron did not? that makes sense.
yeah...ok. I don't understand teaperonics...so if you want, you can re-write that in English.

He is playing center to win the nomination, but I think his real beliefs are more aligned with his father's. The problem is that I think the establishment GOP knows that, so he will never be President. We wouldn't want a man who spends 14 hours railing against drones "mucking up the works".
He has spent the last year moving towards the center. Paul is misunderstood. His good name was maligned by racist teapers who hate him because he reached out to blacks.

But with this crowded a field, until the first four to six primaries are over with, we really don't know yet. He could win the nomination.

But with this crowded a field, until the first four to six primaries are over with, we really don't know yet. He could win the nomination.

I'm not knocking your choice, but do you agree that his foreign policies would be much more moderate than Hillary's?

No, because the GOP won't let him.

I have never voted in my life. I was going to vote for Ron Paul in 2008 until the GOP fought to keep him out of the debates. When I first moved to PA in 2012 I was going to vote for Gary Johnson until the GOP fought to keep him off the ballot in this state.

You are correct. The GOP will never allow Rand Paul to become President.

yabut its good for the *cough* "defense" contractors and the pol's war chests (mostly Repubs btw) they fill w/ campaign contributions. You DO know this right? :eusa_eh:

I dunno. I think he means it. I'm not comfortable with his willingness to play politics, nor with his cozying up to the religious right, but I think he'd throw a decent sized wrench in the neo-con foreign policy agenda.

Forum List

Back